Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ]  (Read 69330 times)
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

So after the crowdfund ends in June, approx when will teh HYBRID tokens launch?  I see on the roadmap a weavechain testnet launch in the beginning of 2018, do we have to wait until this chain goes live, or that's some different story?
From what i understand ,since the ico ends by June 21st the coins will be listed within a week in exchanges and since they are planning to distribute the bounties by July 1st the coins will be launched well before that,the test net launch will be deployed by 2018 it is an internal development from the team and that has nothing to do with the launch of the tokens.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:48:08 AM

So after the crowdfund ends in June, approx when will teh HYBRID tokens launch?  I see on the roadmap a weavechain testnet launch in the beginning of 2018, do we have to wait until this chain goes live, or that's some different story?
From what i understand ,since the ico ends by June 21st the coins will be listed within a week in exchanges and since they are planning to distribute the bounties by July 1st the coins will be launched well before that,the test net launch will be deployed by 2018 it is an internal development from the team and that has nothing to do with the launch of the tokens.

Where can I find the IoC bounty thread?  It will be glad to speak out about this coin, though there is no much people knowing about it now.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

Where can I find the IoC bounty thread?  It will be glad to speak out about this coin, though there is no much people knowing about it now.

True. I've only seen these about 3 days ago. I also don't know how they process the mode of payment because there is no wallet address required in the sign up form.
evok3d

Activity: 534

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:13:05 AM

You can find their bounty list on the signature campaign thread, though i agree it is not the ideal place to find bounties. It should be on the main thread, perhaps they want people that really care about it and look into it to be a part of the bounties, which is fair. But to find other bounties - all i can see right now is the translation bounty - look on the signature thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914855.0

The link to the translation thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1785948.0

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
evok3d

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:14:06 AM

True. I've only seen these about 3 days ago. I also don't know how they process the mode of payment because there is no wallet address required in the sign up form.

I believe as you cannot right now hold the HYBRID tokens in a wallet, they will wait until the sale ends, then give you a platform to get an address to which they can the tokens to by verifying the payment / email you got after you paid.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Hi this project is really interesting in my mind, especially for long term holder like me. One question about the crowdfund page, if you wanna choose fiat (USD / USDT / EUR / YEN) there is only USD available at the amount field, why?

regards

evok3d

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:33:24 PM

Hi this project is really interesting in my mind, especially for long term holder like me. One question about the crowdfund page, if you wanna choose fiat (USD / USDT / EUR / YEN) there is only USD available at the amount field, why?

regards

My guess would be that no matter what currency you want to pay with in fiat, you will have to convert it to USD as the tokens are prices according to USD. So you can pay with the other currencies but you need to know how much that is in USD. Someone from the team will confirm hopefully. 

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 12:37:16 PM

@evok3d is correct. Our main focus during the crowdfund is not on fiat, however, we did want to give people this option. Currently we've received hardly any donations in anything but crypto, and only some in USD. If you'd like to do a wire transfer in euro this is possible. Simply calculate the conversion rate to USD.

If you need any assistance, please contact us using the contact form on our website, or send a PM. Smiley

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

McGeorge

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

regards

My guess would be that no matter what currency you want to pay with in fiat, you will have to convert it to USD as the tokens are prices according to USD. So you can pay with the other currencies but you need to know how much that is in USD. Someone from the team will confirm hopefully. 

You are right evok3d. One more thing. Some banks demand to share the transaction costs between the sending and the receiving banking party, and sometimes they don't explain how much the fee needs to be. So be aware of that and add enough funds to make up for this.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:03:54 PM

I believe as you cannot right now hold the HYBRID tokens in a wallet, they will wait until the sale ends, then give you a platform to get an address to which they can the tokens to by verifying the payment / email you got after you paid.

Ahahh. So that's how it will work. It's been troubling me in a couple of days. Thanks for the information!Ation by the way. I think the hybrid tokens are changing its price through time,so we will get our hybrid when it has a value of 2 US$?
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

any bounty from this coin
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:30:31 AM

any bounty from this coin

Hi
Yes! It has started
long before. And currently
at least 5 of their
promotional campaign are
active and open to enter!
See the all
details by visiting below link_
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931952.0

Thanks!

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:35:07 AM

Current price of HYBRID is $1.65. When we launch on the decentralized exchanges it is difficult to predict how the price will behave. It could take some time for trading to pick up, seeing as HYBRID has no central point of trading like some other tokens, because it can be traded on multiple DEXes.

We're developing with a long term vision (like for example the NEM project has done), and with diligence we hope the marketcap and confidence on the DEXes will respond positively to our work over time.

If the current price of hybrid was 1.65$ this must be equivalent in bitcoin ranging for the amount of
0.001BTC sats up to 0.0015BTC. Which is not bad actually, its awesome!

Thats really great! It is a big price. Participants in the bounties and the people who've join the crowdfund is really lucky after the coin is listed on the exchanges ! I cant wait for it . I hope that this coin will success, i do have a ton of trust in this coin , this coin has a potential.
joeyjojoshb

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:42:06 AM

why are there constantly new coins popping up with ICO's?  What is so special about this coin, what are the benefits?  Instead of spamming your website and putting out a novel on why your coin is better, have you tried just stating it simply? 
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

why are there constantly new coins popping up with ICO's?  What is so special about this coin, what are the benefits?  Instead of spamming your website and putting out a novel on why your coin is better, have you tried just stating it simply? 

when a lot of coins where they can give?

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:58:44 AM

Finally got a pin#. I'm in! Cool

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

I was wondering if the community is up for a vote on if and how users running nodes receive incentives. Personally I think we can create a stronger decentralized network when users that run their own node and host their own blockchains are rewarded for it in some way, next to the users that allocate coins for swaps

To organize a vote, I'd like to hear some opinions here in the thread so we can find out what everyone wants and why.

So feel free to let us know: What do you think about running your own node, and do you think that should give an incentive?

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:16:07 AM

how to start the node I want to create, to see the production of these coins, and where and how their Fiat.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:22:18 AM

I am really curious how it will work in a multi chain environment. I don't think this has ever happened before. I have only seen dual chain tokens for eth and waves. This is a first and I can't wait to see the testnet.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:15:07 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 11:36:54 AM by Xaltotun

I too am looking forward to hosting a node or two..or three...or more. Not sure on incentive other than it should be competitive to the market on centralized exchanges.

Clearly some people have not bothered to look up some basic info on this project and are starting to complain / dare I say fud?
Congratulations, you've made it this far without having to deal with the worst elements of crypto.  Cheesy

Oh, and can't wait to see that wallet mentioned in the newsletter.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: