Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ]  (Read 69330 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

i send  0.16 ethereum to icoadress so i hoped to see 30 (internet of coins ) in my wallet but did not recieved yet

guess i'll wait some days and then try to contact for help

i invested lazy in this so almost no evidence except maybe an taxid
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:08:52 PM

congratulations to internet of coin has raised maximum target, and the next stage that we waiting is this coin accept in the top exhanger. hope everything okay.
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

Yeah guys of Hybrid I know that you can do it
Regards

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
Bach21

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

@Bach21: You should have received it by e-mail when you signed up during our crowdfund. If not, please send us a support request.

@oegarod: No need to do anything. If you choose to wait we will automatically add you to the list for the second distribution.

Thank you for your reply. Can you please give me details of who I should contact?
icoprimers

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:19:41 PM

When I received the email that I could claim my coins I was pretty amused. But then I had to create 7 altcoin addresses for it and post them back, this was too much work for me so far.  I tested out the software a while ago and suppose I could have seen it coming. Anyway keep it going guys.
Dotrego

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:28:35 PM

@icoprimers; thank you. For anyone whom the creation of  7 addresses may be a lot of work, we suggest to wait for our wallet. 1 account to generate and control all.

i send  0.16 ethereum to icoadress so i hoped to see 30 (internet of coins ) in my wallet but did not recieved yet
guess i'll wait some days and then try to contact for help
i invested lazy in this so almost no evidence except maybe an taxid
Send a request to info@internetofcoins.org (use the same email address as for registration) so we can locate your registered donation.

@Bach21: You should have received it by e-mail when you signed up during our crowdfund. If not, please send us a support request.

Thank you for your reply. Can you please give me details of who I should contact?
You can reach us via info@internetofcoins.org. If you registered your donation, we can check with your details.

So, as expected; we're under way with the first batch of requests. For ease of use, we advise to wait for our own wallet which supports all in one go.

claudieux

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

Yeah guys of Hybrid I know that you can do it
Regards

Thanks!
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

Thanks for sending in your 7 addresses!  Smiley We're now processing the next batch of transactions.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

how and where to buy this coin? available on exchanges?
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:37:39 AM

how and where to buy this coin? available on exchanges?
Hi dranster! You can trade HYBRID with others once distribution has taken place. Right now, we are giving away the first batches for the people who donated to the project. We intend for holders to be able to use at least one exchange before the end of August (work in progress).

Note: if you donated and want to receive HYBRIDs in this early stage already, without current support, you can. Read more about the procedure here. As mentioned in our newsletter, you can file your request until August 1st.

After that, distribution will continue with the first round when the wallet is released, and donators can receive them with an IoC account.

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:25:24 AM

I saw on the chain there is 1 mil token each. However, you didn't sell so much, right?

You said you will burn the unsold token. Right?
miramare

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

PS: did you have the instruction how to show the hybrid token on each chain already?

For instance, how to watch hybrid token on my ETH wallet?
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

Is Hybrid an application similar to BANCOR or KYBER?
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:20:45 PM

Hi miramare, that is correct. The million per chain were created to make sure there were enough; the remainder will be burned after the crowdfund distribution has ended.
You can for instance check if you received the tokens on the Ethereum chain via a token explorer; https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb0ef360dcf2141be4fad80209b3fee31d5ae5df6

In some ways. Our setup precedes both a bit (see the original thread).

As far as I know Bancor, as stated, only works for tokens on 'smart contract platforms' (e.g. Ethereum). (IoC is meant to connect all different chaintypes.)

HYBRID is just a token to be used under the hood as one of the transfer methods between Internet of Coins nodes and wallet users. In the long run we intend to support other open source transfer methods as well, for instance Interledger so people can actually choose. We are agnostic with regard to the method of transfer; users need to be able to choose the most efficient and fast way they prefer per currency. It may help that we have no commercial motive in this.

As far as I can tell Kyber also functions on the Ethereum chain -with plans to go crosschain- and the website states users require approval to function as a reserve manager and determine prices. We differ in the sense that we are a permissionless initiative. Our organisation is only there to provide the infrastructure (like Bittorrent or the TOR project). Being based on Ethereum, I expect they'll attract enough money for their development.

Of course, correct me if needed. Due to the work on our own project I only once in a while flip through other whitepapers, as the web is becoming increasingly cluttered with them. Not to say there aren't any good projects out there; you just have to look harder, especially in the current ICO craze.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 05:09:42 AM

Is there any advantage of sending 7 wallets or just wait when you release the official wallet? why 7 wallets? is it for security reasons?

miramare

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

Hi miramare, that is correct. The million per chain were created to make sure there were enough; the remainder will be burned after the crowdfund distribution has ended.
You can for instance check if you received the tokens on the Ethereum chain via a token explorer; https://ethplorer.io/address/0xb0ef360dcf2141be4fad80209b3fee31d5ae5df6

In some ways. Our setup precedes both a bit (see the original thread).

As far as I know Bancor, as stated, only works for tokens on 'smart contract platforms' (e.g. Ethereum). (IoC is meant to connect all different chaintypes.)

HYBRID is just a token to be used under the hood as one of the transfer methods between Internet of Coins nodes and wallet users. In the long run we intend to support other open source transfer methods as well, for instance Interledger so people can actually choose. We are agnostic with regard to the method of transfer; users need to be able to choose the most efficient and fast way they prefer per currency. It may help that we have no commercial motive in this.

As far as I can tell Kyber also functions on the Ethereum chain -with plans to go crosschain- and the website states users require approval to function as a reserve manager and determine prices. We differ in the sense that we are a permissionless initiative. Our organisation is only there to provide the infrastructure (like Bittorrent or the TOR project). Being based on Ethereum, I expect they'll attract enough money for their development.

Of course, correct me if needed. Due to the work on our own project I only once in a while flip through other whitepapers, as the web is becoming increasingly cluttered with them. Not to say there aren't any good projects out there; you just have to look harder, especially in the current ICO craze.

Great. I can watch my Hybrid token on ETH wallet now.

I confirmed I received my token on six chains now. But I still have a problem to see Hybrid on my BTS wallet.
Can you help introduce how to see it
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

If you can't view them in your wallet you can check with an explorer if they have issued to your account; https://cryptofresh.com/u/internet-of-coins
Due to the way Bitshares is set up, the HYBRIDs are issued directly to users. We might change this in the future.

Is there any advantage of sending 7 wallets or just wait when you release the official wallet? why 7 wallets? is it for security reasons?
The only advantage is that you can control the HYBRIDs now, if you would want to exchange them.
HYBRID is a multichain token, so every donator will receive them on all currently supported chains. With our own wallet, you do not need to use 7 separate wallets as the generated addresses can be controlled from one interface.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:27:43 AM

Hello dev, is bounty distribution delayed?
And I got an email that we must send 7 wallet, if I send only myetherwallet address, is I will get the bounty?
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:04:07 AM

Hi Napole0n, we require 7 addresses, because that is how the HYBRID token works. It is a seven-chain cryptocurrency, which means a high security, and bridge functionality. When you send these addresses you will be put in the distribution queue and should receive the tokens within a week.

Bounty distribution takes longer with our project as we are handling multiple chains instead of only one, and take every precaution to make sure security is top notch. We don't want to  see the problems that happened to other crypto projects happen to our project. ;-)

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

REorEVOLUTION

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

Hi, I'm interested in buying IOC through reputable escrow.

Is there a slack channel for that?

DM please if interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: