Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ]  (Read 69330 times)
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

If you can't view them in your wallet you can check with an explorer if they have issued to your account; https://cryptofresh.com/u/internet-of-coins
Due to the way Bitshares is set up, the HYBRIDs are issued directly to users. We might change this in the future.

I can't find the tx to my account, does it mean they have not issued? But I received other tokens.
Polcrack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:07:48 AM

I hate to wait but I lo wait

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

i dont get my payment what can i do now sir?Huh

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
agent725 (OP)

Activity: 306

currently working on the Internet of Coins

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:43:07 AM

Hi @hridoyb! Please send us an e-mail and specify which TXID you used for participation in the crowdfund. Then we can check your registration, and add you to the queue for distribution.

▄██▄               
                        ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████
             ▄▄          ▀██▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌
           ▄████▌       ▐█                ███▀
          ▄██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▌       ▄██▄       ██
  ▄▄▄  ▄██▀ ▀██▀       ██▀▀▀▀██▌█████▌      ▐██
 ██████▀▀             ▐▀      ▄▄██████       ██
▐██████           ▄█████▄▄▄███▀ ▀███▀        ▐██
 █████▀           ███████▐█▀                ██████
   ▀▀▄█▄          ███████                  ▐███████
      ██▀▄███▄     ▀███▀██▄      ▄▄▄▄      ▐██████▌
       ▀███████          ████▄ ▄██████▄ ▄███▀████▀
        ███████▌███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▐███████████▀
        ███████ ███████████████████████▌▀
         ▀███▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███▐████████
                                ▀████▀

orange32

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:27:55 PM

I got email sent to you in "return":

"...This is the mail system at host countermail.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients...."

I tried first distribution@internetofcoins.org and then info@internetofcoins.org, same result.

AIOS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

Revolution.

I missed it. Did I?

Any slack channel?

exortis

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:41:09 AM

How can i get my twitter award
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:48:41 AM

Smiley

Latest News
Internet of Coins Update #24 - Listening to the winds of change
02 Aug 2017 / admin

Dear cryptocurrency enthusiast,

We thank you for your interest in our project, and all who participated in our crowdfund. You are receiving this e-mail because you have either signed up for the Internet of Coins e-mail updates, participated in the crowdfund or have previously been in touch with one of our team members. From August 1st this newsletter will be sent out once every two weeks, to keep our supporters updated about our development efforts.

Trading support in preparation

A third party has shown interest to launch the hybrid tokens used in Internet of Coins on an exchange. Their technicians have started research into supporting the different chains that intercommunicate. We cannot give any guarantees on their timing, but donators who will want to start trading will have one more choice on where they can exchange, next to the decentralized exchanges. We will also unveil the logo for the interconnected hybrid token when the exchange has their implementations ready. In the meantime we are laying foundations for the weavechain implementation and starting cooperation with other programmers, for example in the UI/UX area to take the wallet further.

Hardware node

Next to token support, we are also preparing bare metal options for our supporters. Development of a hardware node is underway that will enable everyone to support the Internet of Coins infrastructure. We are very excited about this development, and will communicate further information once the nodes are production ready.

'How we roll'

We noticed some questions about the token release cycle in our email inbox. Some supporters asked how and when they would receive their tokens. For most people, the tokens will be released in the first quarter of 2018, when our integrated and user-friendly wallet has been developed. The last requests for early holders are being handled this week and next week.

The release of the tokens

There have been questions regarding where the HYBRID tokens are 'visible' and how donators can know where their tokens are stored. We build on earlier achievements, and hence the infrastructure to carry our tokens will be developed using the (crypto)currency that our supporters donate. At the present moment, this means your registration information is your ticket for our Fundraiser. Make sure to keep a copy of your PIN, the TXID of your donation, screenshots of transactions and confirmation, or the confirmation email. If you cannot find these, you have until September 1st to provide proof of your donation. When the network infrastructure is functional, each donator will be able to create their own account on the newly developed system. This account will receive the amount of HYBRID tokens reserved according to the USD value of the donation at the time of participating. In the course of development, the network will be connected to different coins and token systems, as well as those included in the fundraiser.

How can we help you?

If you want to ask the team any questions, regarding the project or in general, please use one of these ways to do so:

Twitter: ask your question and mention @InternetOfCoins
Log on to the chatpage on our website: https://internetofcoins.org/chat
Via email: info@internetofcoins.org
If you haven't received a mailing from us earlier and are new to the project, you can read up on previously published articles on our blog, join the Bitcointalk forum thread, check out our project website or watch one of the presentations we have held at various conferences.

Ways to support

We can use help integrating different blockchain systems into the Internet of Coins wallet. If you can program in JavaScript (NodeJS), and would like to help out, please let us know. You can also follow and retweet us at @internetofcoins to spread the word. Want to be added to our Slack channel? Just reply to this mail with your request and we'll send you an invite. Once added, you can invite others as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read our updates, we'll be in touch again soon with our next newsletter!

Yours sincerely, Amadeus, George, Jelle, Joachim, Kirsten, Luca, Maria, Marjon, Matthias, Pim, Robert, Sergey and Steffen

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:57:06 PM

Thanks for the update!

I would like to see this hardware node myself Smiley Seems interesting, I might even buy one, everithing depends on how much will be my mining pc under load from other nodes.
Polcrack

Activity: 280

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:00:54 PM

Ok ok ok sO WE MUST SEND AN EMAIL with Pin and trans Id ?
I send email weeks ago and don't receive a response so HuhHuh?

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:58:03 AM

Ok ok ok sO WE MUST SEND AN EMAIL with Pin and trans Id ?
I send email weeks ago and don't receive a response so HuhHuh?

Same here but i do not worry at all, we are on the mailing list, they are working hard focussing on the project Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

What benefit does that give tou you if you receive them now? I have adresses on most of the chains but I can't seem to find why should I receive the hybryds now before their actaul use. (Q1 2018)
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

@agent725 @Dotrego

Hi devs! Im one of the investors and will wait for Hybrid platform released as it was way more convenient than seeing my Hybrid token on different chains. Anyways still it's on early January 18 will it release or plan to make it early as a Christmas surprise? Smiley

Can you give us some interesting updates as part of excitement? Thanks.
exortis

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

Hello sent 7 address was 10 days
Where do I see tokens
Dotrego

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

What benefit does that give tou you if you receive them now? I have adresses on most of the chains but I can't seem to find why should I receive the hybryds now before their actaul use. (Q1 2018)
There is no benefit, perhaps except if you want to trade them. Most people are okay with distribution from when they can actually start using the wallet.

@agent725 @Dotrego

Hi devs! Im one of the investors and will wait for Hybrid platform released as it was way more convenient than seeing my Hybrid token on different chains. Anyways still it's on early January 18 will it release or plan to make it early as a Christmas surprise? Smiley

Hi!
We're following the roadmap we published, so that's Q1 for the beta wallet, the rest of the platform follows. And surprises aren't surprises if you announce them Wink
The latest; we've made some nice ease-of-use improvements for developers, so the tech users can easily hop on; fixed a bandwidth issue; fixed issue with parallel connections; contracted the UI designer, expanded the board of recommendation, made preparations for our research grant and advised the Dutch government on crypto. Any updates are posted in our newsletters and at the blog; https://blog.internetofcoins.org
We'll post some here periodically as well Smiley

@exortis we're continuously working though the emails, some distribution transactions are still pending when we need to verify donators. Yours will not be forgotten. If it takes too long, send a reminder to info@internetofcoins.org and we'll sort out if there is a reason for the hiccup. Remember that the distribution request period has officially been closed as of August 1st (see the newsletters), so we can continue focusing on development.

plankton643

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

There is no benefit, perhaps except if you want to trade them. Most people are okay with distribution from when they can actually start using the wallet.

@agent725 @Dotrego

Hi!
We're following the roadmap we published, so that's Q1 for the beta wallet, the rest of the platform follows. And surprises aren't surprises if you announce them Wink
The latest; we've made some nice ease-of-use improvements for developers, so the tech users can easily hop on; fixed a bandwidth issue; fixed issue with parallel connections; contracted the UI designer, expanded the board of recommendation, made preparations for our research grant and advised the Dutch government on crypto. Any updates are posted in our newsletters and at the blog; https://blog.internetofcoins.org

@exortis we're continuously working though the emails, some distribution transactions are still pending when we need to verify donators. Yours will not be forgotten. If it takes too long, send a reminder to info@internetofcoins.org and we'll sort out if there is a reason for the hiccup. Remember that the distribution request period has officially been closed as of August 1st (see the newsletters), so we can continue focusing on development.

Your newsletter from today said they're being exchanged on decentralized exchanges, which ones and what is the token symbol please? Thanks (to anyone who can help).
gtd6320

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

@agent725 @Dotrego

Hi!

Your newsletter from today said they're being exchanged on decentralized exchanges, which ones and what is the token symbol please? Thanks (to anyone who can help).
me too
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:27:11 AM

Thanks to the Internet of Coins team for the consistent
updates. Looking forward to the wallet release.
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:31 AM

Smiley I hope to read any soon the : "Internet of Coins Update #25"

Go IOC !

Dotrego

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

me too
Currently the contract has been activated and the tokens are tradeable on Etherdelta, but the symbol has not yet been included on public lists. We plan to add this in the upcoming weeks. We'll keep you posted here, on Twitter and via the newsletter Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: