Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ]  (Read 69330 times)
yourselfe99z9

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

I only knew this project now and I found it interesting! Has the ICO minimum objective been met?
Will the project be continued or will it be reviewed again to find new means of financing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CodaSiren

Activity: 46
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

Could you explain what are the differences between your project and Blocknet and why should I invest in your project and not on Blocknet.
AFAIK there are some essential differences. In-depth, I know arisen725 can tell you more, but he's currently on annual leave. Also, our crowdfund donation window closed about exactly 1 year ago.

I only knew this project now and I found it interesting! Has the ICO minimum objective been met?
Will the project be continued or will it be reviewed again to find new means of financing?
Cool to read you're interested in what we believe in! We did not hold an ICO, but we did have a successful crowdfund campaign and the funds collected are safeguarded by a Dutch NGO in order to make sure all money is spent in a responsible way.  Currently, we have funds to follow the roadmap as planned.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

It was very pleasantly surprised that the project still continues to develop. I received a message, the form filled out. What's next? How to get your reward? There were no messages, there may be something else that needs to be done. Please tell me, who knows.
CodaSiren

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

It was very pleasantly surprised that the project still continues to develop. I received a message, the form filled out. What's next? How to get your reward? There were no messages, there may be something else that needs to be done. Please tell me, who knows.

If you donated during the crowdfund period and still haven't received an invite to collect HYBRID tokens, it's best to email support@internetofcoins.org, preferably with a copy of the crowdfund summary email.

Invites were sent in April, so if the email was marked as spam, there's a reasonable chance the email is deleted from your inbox by now.
Bodhicoin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

Put this on the side burner for the last month and now the wallet shows BTC dust and no XHY shares. No accounting history in the wallet. Is this a Beta thing or did XHY get vaporized? How would BTC dust show up in this wallet.
Crypto world is in disarray across the board...

CodaSiren

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Put this on the side burner for the last month and now the wallet shows BTC dust and no XHY shares. No accounting history in the wallet. Is this a Beta thing or did XHY get vaporized? How would BTC dust show up in this wallet.
Crypto world is in disarray across the board...

Transaction history is a feature we are currently working on.

The reason why the XHY are not displayed anymore is because we do not store preferences locally. With a Proof-of-work system, the wallet in your browser needs some 'up' time to store the preferences for a longer time. The HYBRID tokens are still in the wallet, but need to be displayed manually
CodaSiren

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

This week we joined the Blockstack competition with our wallet beta. An important step in third party module support.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

We have just put live wallet beta version 0.25.3b:
 - some Ethereum token gas price tweaking
 - Bitshares in stasis, until the issue with Bitshares and Openledger faucet is resolved
 - a variety of UI fixes
 - CSS styling tweaks
 - send MAX token issue fixed for Ethereum
 - disable asset when deterministic code unavailable
 - input fix for Safari browser
 - more robust URI handling

If you were connected your session may have been kicked. Simply refresh your browser tab and log in.
Thank you for the notification. I hope there is a better progress. perhaps many have been looking forward to.
CodaSiren

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Currently solving some issues with the login procedure: some cool UX improvements coming up.

In the meantime, we sent out a new newsletter last week, including a guide how developers and aspiring developers can submit token recipes. This way we can implement the token into the wallet for everyone to use!
Dotrego

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Hi! We are giving a presentation with an update on the project on August 23rd in Utrecht, The Netherlands. 20.00 at the Social Impact Factory.

If you are in the neighborhood, feel free to come over and grab a drink Smiley

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Hi! We are giving a presentation with an update on the project on August 23rd in Utrecht, The Netherlands. 20.00 at the Social Impact Factory.

All my best for the event,

Utrecht is a beautifull town too but unfortunately im living about 10 hours of drive away.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
CodaSiren

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

All my best for the event,

Utrecht is a beautifull town too but unfortunately im living about 10 hours of drive away.

Beautiful it was! Read more about it in the August Crypto Meetup Recap
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

one of the best projects I've been following recently is very promising. I think both the team and the project have a very big future
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

where is the exchange other than etherdelta, or forkdelta? for example, like nxt.xhy or all the hxy assets that are in the wallet?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Dotrego

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

We are running a bounty of $500 for the development of a Faucet for generating BitShares addresses. Apply now!

Currently, we are working on the Internet of Coins wallet v1. The faucet will enable us to finish the token distribution to our crowdfunders, as well as support the BitShares system fully on our platform.

Goal

The current bottleneck with supporting BitShares lies in how their BitShares addresses are created. We already wrote about this earlier. The current available faucets are simply not sufficient to provide our wallet users a reliable service.
As we want to support all blockchains, we have decided to set up an additional, decentralized faucet to create addresses. This, to help both our and the BitShares community. We are running a bounty of $500 in BTC.
Any developer with an understanding of the BitShares ecosystem is welcome to join.

- Open

Bounty:

- $500

Details:

- Faucet can be set up from existing parts or coded from scratch.
- Node.js (https://nodejs.org/en/) is preferred, but all languages are accepted
- A VPS will be provided as development environment
- Best practices in development are expected; e.g. comments
- Two applicants will be chosen to build the solution individually
- Bounty will be paid in BTC, after quality check
- Further details can be provided after selection

Deadline:

Application deadline: September 21st, 2018
Delivery deadline: October 8th, 2018

Apply now! Smiley

Apply directly via bounties@internetofcoins.org, or contact us for more information via Telegram or Twitter.

Please, send us:

- A link to (one of your) repositories with some of your existing code
- Your experience with BitShares
- Your preferred programming languages

For additional technical information, contact our developers via our Riot channel or check out our main Bitcointalk thread.

Dotrego

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

where is the exchange other than etherdelta, or forkdelta? for example, like nxt.xhy or all the hxy assets that are in the wallet?
We are building our own Smiley
After distribution (see the bounty we put up to speed that up), we'll look into it, but are focusing on our own. That is where the token can be of use.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

How is the development of the hybrid wallet for now?When can we see this tokens into the market its been a long time Im a supporter of this project since the beginning and Im impressed how the team manages this project btw when Im using the online wallet it takes time load the dashboard even if I have a fast internet connection I dont know why.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

hello it was some time ago that i logged in to my wallet but after using the same credentials i do not see my coins anymore , i remember that there was only the bitshares part that was empty but now i see nothing

edit : i managed my assets and now i only see a very little BTC amount and 10000 dummy's but my XHY asset still not showing?
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

How is the development of the hybrid wallet for now?When can we see this tokens into the market its been a long time Im a supporter of this project since the beginning and Im impressed how the team manages this project btw when Im using the online wallet it takes time load the dashboard even if I have a fast internet connection I dont know why.
everyone experienced that, XHY's online wallet is difficult to access with a weak internet network, this is very uncomfortable to use, hopefully the team will immediately repair the web system for faster access

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

arisen725

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

@voteformeg: When adding tokens, search for XHY and click on all 'Show' buttons to show them. If you do see zero's on your balance, please contact support so we can help check with you on the block explorers to see if it is really a wallet issue.

@ice18 & @demenBTC: We are preparing a new release that should solve a lot of bandwidth issues. It also fixes a bug that currently makes the wallet delay at length before logging in.

On another note, we are testing code that should make it possible to write your own liquidity bots in the future. We have already run tests for this on iDex and WavesDex. Besides this we have tackled many other bugs, so we hope we can release soon after testing. Stay tuned!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: