Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money from money  (Read 53781 times)
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:28:14 AM

I think yes you can make money from money because you need to invest your money so that and your money have income thats make money from your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
To become an investor first you need spare money, and that is something many people around the world do not have, they spend every single cent they get and even more when they spend on credit, so first become a saver and not a consumer and you may have a chance of making money with your investments.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

In every investment with bitcoin, risks are lurking. It's best to seek commendable and popular investment preference, just to ensure  a safety  that can help you bounce back immediately.
We are looking for safety but it's not the best play to be safety, there is always a risk investing so you need to fully accept that.
You might lose or win because that is the reality but it's your skills that would help you choose the right investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

I think yes you can make money from money because you need to invest your money so that and your money have income thats make money from your money.
We need to grow our money, make money from money, the best way for this is by invest in ICO, just simply buy new altcoin in ICO then wait until the price increase, then you get profit. Or you can trading btc-altcoin and get profit from its volatility.

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:43:00 AM

the only characteristic of the person who become successful in investing is taking risk and making risk as courage. risk is always there and do not afraid of it. you must try and try all you have got and never surrender until you accomplish to read how the investment goes on. having knowledge in something helps you to become pro with it and become the one who can dominate. the money does not matter but the time is only the things matter in this situation. you just need to understand it
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

you can use your money and invest in Bitcoin after that use your free money (that gain from BTC)and invest it in altcoins (Make money from money) .

you need to be smart (to know sell/buy time) and Lucky
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:30:39 PM

A good investor has to be risk taking, yet he/she should be wise at all times. It is very important to always read and study about the background of something you would like to invest. These people do know when to trust somebody and the perfect timing in investing. They do not spend much of their money in unnecessary things or should I say luxury instead, they look so ordinary. They even spend much of their time in researching and developing at where they could invest more.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

I think that good investor should have right instinct when exactly it is necessary invest money and when it is necessary withdraw money urgently, this requires a couple of years make investments to fill experience. I also thinking that investors should be clever to calculate all logical actions in order to get always profit. Main factor has always been and will be need choose right time for investments.
Onyx0

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:42:43 PM

The features that a good investor should have:
Professional, Have a broad insight, Positif thinking, Honest, and Patient.

The characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money.
Have a strategy, Full-time career, Approach trading in the correct way and Loving what it does.

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments.
Usually, they focus on (Preparation, Experience, training, consistency, profitability, and persistence),
They have enough money to cover expenses for an extended period of time,
And also they approach this as their new career and job at all times of every day.
Yes I agree with you because if you have some money so you can start daily trade and as well as you can also invest here so I think money is the only source which can make you rich in a short time because your little amount of investment can make your money double and I know one of my friend who is very rich and he invest money in bitcoin and now he is billionaire and now investing in real estate so I believe that money make money.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:54:21 AM

That is what is called investment, where we use money as an initial capital to buy potential investment commodities for investment and then sell it as the price rises to take advantage of the difference between the purchase price and the selling price.
Yeah that’s right talking about being rich and doing something to achieve your dream is bit difference and now a lot of people are dreaming to be successful and many of them dot know how their dreams come true so in my suggestion if one have enough mass he must invest that into btc this will give a lot of success to the investor so that he can count himself into the rich people all the things are revolving around a try.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

Yes we can totally make money from money bitcoins and all the other currency can do that if and only if they are successful like bitcoins. How to make money from money? Buy bitcoins when a lower price, after a weeks or a month the bitcoins will pump and our money will also pump so we make money from money and that is what we called a passive income. You can always invest on bitcoins if you wanted that to happen. Just do not get afraid when the value of it drops because the valaue will immediately rise after a weeks trust me.

Money from a money,it obviously the bitcoin.If you had a plan to get some more money from your own money means,just choose the bitcoin.As all expected now the bitcoin move to the 10k$.It's a fact.Many investor and holders of bitcoin  will became a millionaire or billionaire today and their is no doubt in that.
This is what we have to do. You can’t do anything for a longer time until you are not interested in that specific thing. Like you have better said here that if you like trading then do it. Take a proper start with fine homework and practice it with full concern of earning money.

But if you are not made for it, then better is to shift to a method that is feasible to your choice and you can make money through it, it is quite simple.
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:10 AM

This is the era of globalization and capitalization, when you don't have the ability to build your business, then you can control your business with money you have, you only buy stocks and then was able to control the business that you have purchased. Variety of ways we can do to make money with money, and I think all the things that want to make money there must need money.
You're right. Want to make a lot of money. Then you need to invest money. If you do not invest at first you will never have more money   Tongue
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

They know how to think and study first before they act. These people are risks takers, they will set a definite plan not one but many options for them to achieve success. These people also good in making strategy to make money from money. This are the characteristics that a person should have to achieve success in investment. In investment there's always risks, so you better accept and take it if you really wanted to be successful.
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

Most important factor in ensuring a solid financial future is investing. The sooner you start, the easier it is to get rich. There’s more than 100 years of evidence in the stock market testifying to that. I think that's how make money from money. this is only one way, there are more path available.
Ellapots1234

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have?

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.

he must be productive,smart,independent and must know where he must go or where is his goal. because from the very start
he/she must know what must be done on the things he/she wants to pursue and to look forward for the future of his business/investment. that he/she might think that it will be on a good flow.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

That’s what i did, I make money from my money
I bought a bitcoin from my extra money, and obviously
it is climbing high continously and course i make money
from my money, so helpful in my income
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:58:59 PM

the only characteristic of the person who become successful in investing is taking risk and making risk as courage. risk is always there and do not afraid of it. you must try and try all you have got and never surrender until you accomplish to read how the investment goes on. having knowledge in something helps you to become pro with it and become the one who can dominate. the money does not matter but the time is only the things matter in this situation. you just need to understand it
Yes I agree with you money make money that’s why billionaire are investing in bitcoin and I know some of rich people in my country who are investing in bitcoin and they make their money double and now they are buying a lot of properties so I think it’s very good if someone have a money so they can start daily trade and as well as they can invest here also and bitcoin is now very safe and sound you can invest here as much as you can.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Shendy23

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

I dont know, but most of them are thrift in comes in their money. They dont buy what they want but they prefer to buy what they need and what they can earn from it. They are more prefer to have asset than just things.. I think that is what good investor is. Smiley

equoboy

Activity: 176

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:40 PM

A good investor must have the qualities of being optimistic and well planned all the work that he is up to so that the money
 he will invest will earn more.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

A good experience can gives you profit in investment. Always start with low amount. Many people or i should say newbies become greedy and invest there large amount work with there emotional and at the end they lose there money. Actually only smart people can invest because they know which time is good to invest and which place is better for investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: