Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money from money  (Read 53781 times)
UnknownTomato

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

Successful people always read many books, thay stay calm in difficult situations. Most of them have poor family, this motivates them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

First of all, you have to have sufficient funds, which is necessary.
Second, you should have a good attitude, accept short-term losses, and control your emotions!
Second, I think it needs some knowledge. You can analyze the advantages and disadvantages of this investment project calmly and objectively to make effective investment!
Yes it’s true that money make money if you have extra money then you can invest here because bitcoin is very safe for investment I know a lot of people who are buying bitcoin with their real money and they are taking a very good profit from it and I’m sure everyone around the world they will do same I’m also investing here from a long time and it make me rich because it’s the only currency and there is no other option left in market.
Yes i agree that was really a great idea if we really wanted to have more money inveating to bitcoin is really a good tjing to do because it is now really getting more popular and many people also will trust on it because it is a verry safe kind of investment.I believe bitcoin is really getting more amazing in the near future and many people had become  interested on it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:08 PM

Second, you should have a good attitude, accept short-term losses, and control your emotions!
Second, I think it needs some knowledge. You can analyze the advantages and disadvantages of this investment project calmly and objectively to make effective investment!
Yes it’s true that money make money if you have extra money then you can invest here because bitcoin is very safe for investment I know a lot of people who are buying bitcoin with their real money and they are taking a very good profit from it and I’m sure everyone around the world they will do same I’m also investing here from a long time and it make me rich because it’s the only currency and there is no other option left in market.
Yes i agree that was really a great idea if we really wanted to have more money inveating to bitcoin is really a good tjing to do because it is now really getting more popular and many people also will trust on it because it is a verry safe kind of investment.I believe bitcoin is really getting more amazing in the near future and many people had become  interested on it.
Well i think that was a great idea because we can really see  that investing on crypto now  a days is getting more trend and it is really getting more amazing kinds of profiting system or maybe asset now a days because bitcoin today is amazing the price  is now droping and that was really a big opportunity if we believe on it.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Cardan0

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Investors have an eagle eyes to figure out good investment opportunity (most times). They also know how to source for capital when they have insufficient to pursue a particular investment. They understand the risk in investment and so dust up themselves when they fall. They obviously understand that money is used to make more money and the rule of invest more to increase your profit comes to play like trading with more bitcoin value is expected to give you more in the future.

There are many types of investors. I like the Venture Capitalist because they invest in companies that eventually generate innovation for everyone to use. With ICOs I sometimes feel like a VC LOL
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Well i think that was a great idea because we can really see  that investing on crypto now  a days is getting more trend and it is really getting more amazing kinds of profiting system or maybe asset now a days because bitcoin today is amazing the price  is now droping and that was really a big opportunity if we believe on it.
I strongly agree on that maybe bitcoin today is really the good source of extra income through investment process maybe investing our money through  is a profitable way of gaining  a huge amount.so then we can really get more money from the investing in bitcoin so i also suggest that investing is the best way to make money from money.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

I think they know a lot about the business. Knowledge is power and they are knowledgeable enough in the matter. One doesnt have to be degree holder to be able to be successful in investment in bitcoin. It took them experience, knowledge and patience and also faith in bitcoin that it will not fail them.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

Investors have an eagle eyes to figure out good investment opportunity (most times). They also know how to source for capital when they have insufficient to pursue a particular investment. They understand the risk in investment and so dust up themselves when they fall. They obviously understand that money is used to make more money and the rule of invest more to increase your profit comes to play like trading with more bitcoin value is expected to give you more in the future.

There are many types of investors. I like the Venture Capitalist because they invest in companies that eventually generate innovation for everyone to use. With ICOs I sometimes feel like a VC LOL
I t
The best way to gain money from money is to make an investment or maybe buy and sell process it is really profitable if you will be serious on making an action on this feild the best thing to do here is to become always active on checking the price on the market place.

If you want to invest, then you need money. And for serious investments you need serious money. Now I'm investing in Bitcoin, but I'm always in short of money.
In your case , my advise to stop investing in Bitcoin because short of money will make you don't focus on how work your money is, you will only focusing on how fast you gonna take them back.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:15:36 PM

What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Investor should be smart and wise. But before he invest he needs to be knowledgeable about investment. Every investor became successful because they knew it already on what happening when you invest. Aside from that they are a risk person which they put even high amount of money becauae they are sure to its success. Just study and learn things about investment youll be like them too.

rodelhomecillo

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:28 AM

Everytime you spent your money to make another one, you was investing in something already. Just investing in the one that you're the best and having most knowledges about it.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

The good factor in order to be successful in business is that you have to humble in making any business be focus in doing and running it and most of all do not be greedy wait for the right time on how and what to do for the good future.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

Investment is making money from money. But we have to be smart and wise enough before investing your money to assure the return of your investment. Study first and make some plans and strategies to be successful.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:23:30 AM

The first and most important factor that you need to have to be a good trader is the word "patience". Without this attitude you can't be a good trader or a successful investor, because it needs a lot of time to monitor its market value every now and then.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:37:20 AM

making money with money is the old way and been uses jany times. to generate more money we need money which is a capital. successfull people have patient when they invest their money and they are believer with great analyze to the market.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

The first and most important factor that you need to have to be a good trader is the word "patience". Without this attitude you can't be a good trader or a successful investor, because it needs a lot of time to monitor its market value every now and then.
Exactly, patience is really important as that will help us achieve our goal, if we believe in what we are investing then we should
have the patience to hold it. Bitcoin is a long term project and this will give great return to us as every development will always result to price appreciation.

joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

we can using money as capital we can generate more money again and of course can reduce unemployment by becoming entrepreneurs. To be calm is to find the best way forward in the investing world.
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

I think for me you can earn money from money example of investig $10000 in Bitcoin and its price gets $100000 you can earn money from that
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

Exactly, patience is really important as that will help us achieve our goal, if we believe in what we are investing then we should
have the patience to hold it. Bitcoin is a long term project and this will give great return to us as every development will always result to price appreciation.
basically, investing is indeed a way of making money with money. despite having a considerable risk. well, patience is very important in that, because we do not know, when it will be quite popular and have a high price in the community.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I'm thinking how to make money from money but when my sister teach me that my salary at signature campaign is to buy dump coins and sell it on the right time.So L understand now how to make money from money. That through trading l can eran money as a president or more.. Money in bitcoin is not a joke. Bitcoin is a big source of income that distribute to all participator of bitcoin lm glad lm a part of bitcoin. A part of their wealth.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

Actually I do not understand this question but I try to deduce the purpose of the question. I think of course we can make money from money is by investing first or often also called the investment, and can also buy bitcoin to make money with the aim of getting a lot of profits. but in that way we must have the capital to be able to run the business
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

Being optimistic is good and I could entirely agree on it. That is why entrepreneurs who are successful are risk-takers because without risking you wouldn't be able to win because you felt you might lose. So being optimistic is a good quality then add knowledge by doing alot of research about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: