Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16665 times)
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I suggest you to invest your 1 bitcoin in any running ICO, or also dump it down the toilet to obtain the same result.  Cool

Why to be so rood? If you lose your money and you don't like crypto I don't think you should tell people your opinion this way!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhdat

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Soar This project is developing with a transparent team and clear development path. Look at the project can see the credibility of their team, the good reason to invest. Personally, my opinion of this project has a very big future. Anyone can follow the details at https://soar.earth/
Temlopie

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:30:26 PM

The best is excessively emotional esteem - somebody will be the best, to somebody in actuality won't be the best choice. I believe it's worth to assess by various parameters the first is take a gander at the rating stages and think about the appraisals of these stages, read the principal surveys, get a grip of the writing and comprehend the terms and turning points of the task. Next, we will get a dream and will have the capacity to settle on the correct choice. Presently numerous great activities are reliable!
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

A great marketing and partnership capabilities looks promising to keep a good price when they start to be traded on an exchange.so, sit back, relax and watch closely. invest in legit and trust worthy icos in other not to be scammed.

I am doing the same I am watching and searching the best price for coins I have and after that I start invest them. Always works as for me)
fing ter

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

There are many ICO now, I have many suggestion but it is much better if you will found best ICO by your own research, it is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

you should look for good ico on ico sites like icodrops, icobench, icomarks or other ico sites, because now it's quite difficult to determine which ico is good and where ico is bad, of the many bad ico most ico have enough rating good in situ ico.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Suwirump

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

There are numerous ICO now, I have numerous recommendation however it is greatly improved on the off chance that you will discovered best ICO by your own particular research, it is the best on the grounds that later on, nobody will be faulted if the ICO proposed by other individual won't achievement. Search for ICO that have genuine group, the best innovation, low hard top/delicate top. Continue investigating.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Soar The idea of the project is excellent and the team is very professional! I think the project will be implemented in the crypto world. Do not miss the opportunity to be here especially now just the beginning of a great journey! details at https://soar.earth/
Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

Well there a lot of ico to invest in but I would advice on mobu it is currently on
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

1 btc is really a good point of start.
If you are "green tech" oriented there are a really good project who you can't forget:
Swachh!!!!
Swachhcoin Foundation whose aim is to transform waste inputs into useful outputs of high economic value, like but not limited to energy, fertilizers, power generating gases, etc. in the most efficient way possible by leveraging some of the most advanced, coming of age technologies!
Great team.. great innovation!
if you want to take a look just browse https://swachhcoin.com

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
jfvmcryptoblock
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

My top 3 right now

Aclyd -- Running
Kambria -- Crowd Sale TBD
COTI -- Crowd Sale TBD
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:50:04 AM

It cannot be denied that UBEX who is now the best ICO.
Di has gathered a lot of Ethereum for the ICO period and nearly 28,000 Ethereems have been collected for UBEX.

reff: https://www.ubex.com/
Onyeks

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

Eloncity uses blockchain to record transactions in the community and establish an auditable record for tracking the sources of electricity generation in the community. A crypto utility token (Eloncity Token, ECT) facilitates local energy exchange and incentivizes investment in battery energy storage systems (BESS) for storing harvested renewable energy on the customer's property. The Eloncity Foundation will collaborate with financial partners, government agencies, and other key stakeholders to establish revolving loans, which will help initiate the Eloncity project in communities lacking necessary funds.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:24:52 AM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Why not invest in WPP now? Our project is really a great project. You can read the whitepaper and see a lot of interesting things. Besides, you should know that our project has attracted over $ 25 million in six months and that is a great travesty in this market. That's a sign of big money Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:52:39 AM

Di has gathered a lot of Ethereum for the ICO period and nearly 28,000 Ethereems have been collected for UBEX.

I heard, this ICO is very good and all tokens have been sold and will soon enter the market, is it too late for investment?

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

I heard, this ICO is very good and all tokens have been sold and will soon enter the market, is it too late for investment?
Too late. now you should wait the time UBEX is listed on the market and the first dump to buy this token. All of coin or token always be dumped at the first moment are listed on the exchange site by bounty hunters.
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Too late. now you should wait the time UBEX is listed on the market and the first dump to buy this token. All of coin or token always be dumped at the first moment are listed on the exchange site by bounty hunters.
Little that you will be called the reasons for which the choice of token is made should still be a certain time for the token and not everyone can guess it. LUCK!
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

if in my opinion all crypto either new or old are all very good bro. both for long-term or short-term investments. but I prefer to choose bitcoin and etherium for long-term investment. because it's easier for me to use with paper currency

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

You can find some good ICOs to invest in Icobench or icoholder. I highly recommend these 2 site. But you also should do your own research about each ICO before deciding to invest. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: