Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16669 times)
anhdat3

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

The development team of Safinus is very talented and knowledgeable. It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project. Thank you for such a well thought-out company! https://www.safinus.com/
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

It's difficult to suggest anything now, the ICO situation is too unstable and the ratings are sometimes incorrect. Also It's not a good idea to invest the entire investment in one ICO, you should pick at least three or four and split your coin among them.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

We can not because all ICO is unpredictable. The best terms will be formed after the ICO ends. Instead, just learn and learn well the individual roadmaps, future plans and developmets and all the systems associated with the ICO. Everything is found on their site, Nor is anyone here who can claim that ICO will be a success just because they think about it even with good support in the claims.
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
Now it is not right to call ICOs scam just because many coin are failing are right now but let’s hope that changes soon. You better research on what’s the best rather than what will be the best. Liven is a good example of that, it’s a food based ICO in Australia which is Established that makes me bullish about it.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

Now it is not right to call ICOs scam just because many coin are failing are right now but let’s hope that changes soon. You better research on what’s the best rather than what will be the best. Liven is a good example of that, it’s a food based ICO in Australia which is Established that makes me bullish about it.
It seems to me that for today ico companies are very topical, they are developing new projects of exchangers and stock exchanges of crypto-currencies. And this is all against the backdrop of the fact that the business of crypto-currencies is developing and High Technologies is entering all spheres of human life.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far... But I like to pick my own things that the others still ignore - I have gained very nicely that way so far.

bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

I do not want to name the best ICO projects so that it does not look like advertising. Better I will name my methods, which I will guide when choosing the projects I want to invest in! I carefully look at your signatures on this forum for users with a rating not lower than "Hero Member". I look what projects are in the top of the rating resources. The best are the icodrops and the cryptodiffer. Attentively and every day I look through their Telegram chats. I compare all of the above and draw conclusions. With such tactics, you very rarely will be wrong!
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

I will recommend you to invest in these ICOs. (VALID, MIRA, NEO). It has a good project and the platforms.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Well, the best initial coins offering I have invested in was capacity, this coin had a great team of graduates from elite school. The budget-priced for the project was accurate the roadmap was followed and maintained for each quarter
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:21 AM

Im suggesting you to invest on new ICO's coin which has just been released to the exchangers, as they price might go down because of their bounty hunters tend to sell it in cheap price, there you can get the coins cheaper than ICO's price.. It's a good invest i think
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:10 AM

I think ICO speculation relies upon the improvement group and from the venture there isn't just that the achievement of ICO is likewise in the estimation of the aggregate coin they have, if the coin ICO they offer in particular while the task isn't too great or not that is inclining then you ought to maintain a strategic distance from ICO, endeavor to get into the ICO that has a rating better than expected and have a group of designers who are knowledgeable about his field and see the undertaking to be assembled must be extremely helpful and moved toward becoming treding in this year.
vancong077

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

I think CellBlocks ICO should catch your attention. It is really good project. Any detail is foreseen, all info about the project is easily available.
pryzh

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

There are numerous ICO now, I have numerous proposal yet it is greatly improved in the event that you will discovered best ICO by your own particular research, it is the best in light of the fact that later on, nobody will be faulted if the ICO recommended by other individual won't achievement. Search for ICO that have genuine group, the best innovation, low hard top/delicate top.
samuelphedra

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:50:11 PM

First study and learn well the ICO you want to invest, their future plans, team developments. Best time to invest is when just established after the ICO ends. 
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

There are  6 main rules  to use when choosing ICO
1 It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs.
2 The product or service they offer must address a real need area and use revolutionary solutions
3 It is important to put the company, their technology, and product or service in the context of their target market.
4 Evaluate the technology
5 Quality of WP
6 Integral to ICOs are the coins or tokens themselves.

1 project you can reference to invest: Eloncity, website eloncity.io

These are good advices there and I guess with WP you mean whitepaper. I think the whitepaper is the least important one. A lot of projects put their whitepaper together by using existing material. It’s more important if you ca. grasp the idea and the potential after reading just a few lines and then just do some backround check on the team and the stage of development of the product. A great idea is nothing if it is not rooted in reality and if there are not the people who are capable to turn this idea into an actual product.

Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

For me the best ico to invest now is ingot Ico because ingot has already raised a big amount of money so ingot ico is now surely success and i am sure that all the upcoming investor will invest in ingot  will multiply there money even x2 or x3.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

for the time being, I suggest an ICO with great potential for future success.
see my signature.
goddess116

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

Recommendation? My suggestion is don't touch any of the ico project at this time,Investing ico is the same as throwing money away in this market quotations.

happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:22:54 PM

I suggest you use your block chain investment project, because this is the key reason for me to invest in projects, because the team works hard or plans to develop it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: