Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 16669 times)
MattGr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

I really like Safinus, their whitepaper is impressive. I think that the popularity of this platform will grow extremely fast after launch.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

The best ICO to invest is in Indigen Foundation because they don't just focus to the profit that may come to them but also they have a an idea that they will have to give their 30% of their income in to the charity or in the tribe somewhere in Baguio.
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Right now, my suggestion would be #Amorcoin , as it got huge potential for all parties with their super concept. They are making the kind of movement that could be life changing for everyone involved. I will certainly not miss out on such bonanza offering, That makes this a truly life changing opportunity. Amorcoin is looking to revolutionize the dating industry by bringing credibility with the use of blockchain ,find out more about them at www.amorcoin.org
And make sure to participate in their crowdsale on 2018
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

In my own opinion of course the one and only, the company of bitcoins because they are the best company in this field and type of business. Their excellence proves lots of achievements and recognitions
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:56 AM

Some of ICO are good if they have a brilliant ideas, but in other thing that's just opportunity to collect money, and build the project with not seriously.   Choose the right ICO ONLYon your own.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

In my own opinion of course the one and only, the company of bitcoins because they are the best company in this field and type of business. Their excellence proves lots of achievements and recognitions
but it seems to me that you are very wrong if you only prefer Bitcoin. To date, many are beginning to doubt Bitcoin and the prospects for the future. Therefore, there are people who invest only those funds that are not hard for them to lose.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You should do some research on it aswell if you want to invest. Go in the search bar and search NAU Giftz and Nagaico
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

Future plans and developmets and all systems associated with that ICO. Then make your decision as to which one to buy into based on your best guess at what the return will be. their tech is important as is team and marketing. Its goal is to decentralize digital currency pioneered by bitcoin or to set money free from institutional Bureaucracies. it was develop to Compliment bitcoin. So That makes this a truly life changing Opportunity. 
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

"Red Lanterns" ICO definetely has some good potential. Combining blockchain and sexual education is completely unique.
I'm 100% sure, that it will succeed.
https://goo.gl/RddguE
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

i will suggest one ico but do your own research

Kepler Technologies
Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together.

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Hello, you may want to check our upcoming ICO out then. I am not trying to convince you to invest in our ICO, but merely suggesting to take a look and then decide by yourself.

We are a biotech company working on a novel cell-based therapy for HIV that has the goal of providing a cost effective cure solution for AIDS, allowing access to the therapy where access to traditional costly HIV therapies is restricted by social and/or economic limitations. To my knowledge, we are the first biotech company launching an ICO for developing biomedical research and a related blockchain application. We are still in the beta stage and have some technical aspects to finalize before we can start the token sale and make an official announcement thread. However, you can check all the project information along with the white paper on our official website.

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

We also created a thread where we would love to know what you think about our project  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145049.msg32512837#msg32512837

MattGr

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

From my point of view Safnus is an interesting project . I believe this platform has a great potential, probably it will be one of the most successful ICO this year.
samward

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

u dont have to invest in only ICO, why not still invest ETH for example. If u still want to invest it may be better if partly invested in ETH i think. its a promising one to date rather than following the ico that is uncertain of its clarity. Maybe it would be better if u make a percentage for investment in ICO.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

you can see my signature, thats just my opinion why i join in forty seven, sure because its will profitable di in the future. for make you sure you can read about whitepapers first
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

I sincerely would suggest you, to invest in "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
their idea is very promising + I've never seen something like this before  Wink
buying their tokens is the right decision right now!
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

Try to invest in ICO Equi, as for me a very promising project, venture investments are becoming more popular today! I think this project has a good future, so I recommend everyone so far that the ICO is in full swing! Good luck to all)
wo_ki

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

I think it is to risky buy so much tokens on one ICO. If you want invest in ICO only - choose 3-4 projects to invest. But on your place I would buy tokens like LISK,WAWES, SNM or somethng.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

There are plenty of good ICOs to invest but you can choose to invest in other coins that are not at ICO right now. For example onecoin, litecoin..

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

If you try to look around in this furom you can see there are plenty of good ICO to invest here in altcoin announcement. I can recomend  you ambit is a good choice in ICO now too and also fishcoin is good also but you can still find more good ICO out there just search and you will surely see it.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

DAI
I've just seen its price, and now it's back up
the chances of continuing to rise higher are even greater
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: