Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:25:08 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest.  (Read 9761 times)
bestICOever

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:46 AM

check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0, their free airdrop is now open.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:10:05 AM

it's very difficult to know a very good ICO, because most ICOs have a very good purpose, but we do not know if it can be a scam or not. risk is the main line in terms of investment.

Faruque312

Activity: 42

Life is full of struggle

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

I am seeing a lot of gaming ico's,  a lot of landing ico's and a lot of lottery slash gambling ico's
in my research I found some ico's for invest, you can also research it yourself. I just share my opinion
Gazecoin, Utrust,Chargecoin,Dropdeck
this is some best upcoming ico's..
Before investing you must have to research which one is best for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
Halmater

Activity: 511

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:15:42 AM

why bother with the ICOs?
most of them end up selling for less after they go out to the exchanges for trading.
i got 11 ICOs - still waiting on some to be traded, most of them are cheaper at trading.you should be really choosy for the icos, for the now i do bealive bankex and utrust. thoose are the only promising icos for me.

|  

|  

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|  

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
LydiaBob

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:36 PM

Personally I am looking at Crowdholding right now. They have a great team, nice concept, have a beta and are open and willing to anwser any questions (some ICO's just keep quiet)

https://ico.crowdholding.com

also I just joined their telegram chat to ask more questions

https://t.me/Crowdholding

I like their platform and their projects. It is easy to earn YUPIES with their projects and actually use them in the platform. https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/yupie-ico
existentialventures

Activity: 14

HODL

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Neufund’s ICBM is launching on November 27th. The Neufund Platform connects the off- and on-chain world. Investors can get real equity (tokens) from the companies they help fund.

You can find more information in their announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335433.msg23760272#msg23760272

Or checkout the website: http://commit.neufund.com

[Disclaimer: I am with Neufund, so feel free to ask me anything.]

Blockchain Reporter @ Neufund, Holochain Supporter
kahc

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

Normally I'm critical when it comes to ICOs, because over 90% of them are scams.
After sweeping through tons of ICOs I believe utrust to be the most trustworthy and feasible one.
Dungard

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:01:07 PM

i am all in for cappasity!  Smiley

Great project trying to implement VR into economic marketplaces, already with a working software and platform, u can try recording and watching 360° videos (i.e. nature trip, basketball game wiht view of referee etc.) Looks very promising! ICO has ended, only way to take part is via an invitation. Feel free to use mine below!

https://go.artoken.io/b2c15

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=X
Bourbon44

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:05:58 PM

I would recommend Cybermiles. Their pre-registration is ending in a week or so. Decnetralized marketplace token that packs a lot of features other ico's have like lending. They plan on commercializing it for businesses and their partnershi[ with the app 5miles is rock solid. Also helps that once they launch, their blockchain will have 12 million users.

https://medium.com/cybermiles/what-is-cybermiles-a457f08fa6a7
Bourbon44

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

Another one I would look into is the bee token. They are basically emulating Airbnb but drastically improving it with blockchain. Smart contracts, zero commission, and a community-regulated ecosystem. Very intriguing especially since the model they are working off of is a successful (but centralized) platform.

Here's their whitepaper. It's a pretty easy read: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/beenest-public/whitepaper/bee_whitepaper_v2.pdf
bigdogdan2

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:14:35 PM

With ICO's getting hacked and things like the parity issue where millions of dollars is getting locked up from bad smart contract code.  Quantstamp is gonna have a bright future.  Auditing smart contract code to ensure that its done correctly.

Nice review:
https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-quantstamp/
GunsLair

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

Better to buy on the exchange. I'm following CyberMiles
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:55 PM

Quantstamp and blockstack

Lenat

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

This^

Latium is a project I also find rather interesting I could see some use for it in the growing market of freelance work. And it fills the outsourcing work niche rather nicely.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:32:17 PM

I am seeing a lot of gaming ico's,  a lot of landing ico's and a lot of lottery slash gambling ico's
in my research I found some ico's for invest, you can also research it yourself. I just share my opinion
Gazecoin, Utrust,Chargecoin,Dropdeck
this is some best upcoming ico's..
Before investing you must have to research which one is best for you.

And how to choose the best project for you? Have you discovered your own signals for successful ICO project?
Xosihc

Activity: 528

Hello

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:41 PM

This^

Latium is a project I also find rather interesting I could see some use for it in the growing market of freelance work. And it fills the outsourcing work niche rather nicely.

Funny you mention Latium because I was going to say the same thing. I don't do a lot of ICOs but I actually was looking for a solution similar to what it looks like Latium is provided to use for my business. Basically I'm looking to hire freelancers and pay with crypto for my business. So I know I'm actually going to be a user of their product once it hits the market.

Someone else mentioned a lot of gaming ICOs are hot right now and I like that space a lot too. It's so hard to tell with gaming ICOs what's going to stick and what is not. It's like investing in video games themselves - seems hard to pick winners.

I'll also throw out the energy space. I haven't done my due diligence on this project yet so DYOR but Envion looks pretty cool.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:56:32 PM

Eidoo project. It's a bit strange to see others are promoting their own project without any product or something like that. So, there is no value to buy these tokens. With eidoo your token will become valuable soon because that will be integrated with eidoo service.

The ico already ended but you can still invest in there. It already listed on the major exchange site. another good news about eidoo has come with a product with so many function.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Sagemark

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:05:01 PM

This^

Funny you mention Latium because I was going to say the same thing. I don't do a lot of ICOs but I actually was looking for a solution similar to what it looks like Latium is provided to use for my business. Basically I'm looking to hire freelancers and pay with crypto for my business. So I know I'm actually going to be a user of their product once it hits the market.

Someone else mentioned a lot of gaming ICOs are hot right now and I like that space a lot too. It's so hard to tell with gaming ICOs what's going to stick and what is not. It's like investing in video games themselves - seems hard to pick winners.

I'll also throw out the energy space. I haven't done my due diligence on this project yet so DYOR but Envion looks pretty cool.

I'm a fan just because I really would actually use the app if it get's some following.

My other choice is PlayKey, again because I just think it's awesome and would use it.
cryptjh

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:09:55 PM

Lendings coins are always a good bet, ucoin cash are the next ICO, starting in 2 days. Around 75.000 to 100.000  users will fight for the few ico coins.
Take a look

https://ucoincash.co/ref/signups

If you ever feels like sharing that good Bitcoin karma        1GoKhy6t7A7qQQVTC2QcZkqYUuSJzg74T8
romeo111

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:56 PM

yeah dear,
I suggest you to invest your 1 bitcoin in any running ICO, good but carefully first you check overall the project details. because many project are scam.
I think some of good ICO project such as: #SPECTRE #Utrust #Playkey #OYSTER #Earth token etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.