Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] SONM - Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining (GRIB technology)  (Read 52544 times)
mercer007

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:07:57 PM

Soon Moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

SONM is looking more and more interesting now. It is still not late to be at winning side by buying some. It was tough decision when it was lurking at 1300 satoshi but I took risk and bought some. This one isn't for trading but for holding to take maximum from this as reward.
Brighty

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

Guys, iv been researching i bought last week some sonm price was like $0.08 i think it's a great buy, since then it never went down.
but why are most of the ppl fudding this project? I was searching some youtube video's, youtubers like cryptolark are really positive about this project.
I think this team is really professional, their website is also very pro and this project is not even in the top 100, so many grow potential i see here.

am i wrong or what?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

Guys, iv been researching i bought last week some sonm price was like $0.08 i think it's a great buy, since then it never went down.
but why are most of the ppl fudding this project? I was searching some youtube video's, youtubers like cryptolark are really positive about this project.
I think this team is really professional, their website is also very pro and this project is not even in the top 100, so many grow potential i see here.

am i wrong or what?

People don't want to be with a project which is for long-term and expect an easy 30-50%with the ICO completion and end up selling cheaply if the price starts to fall.This is what has happened with SONM and people are dumping to cut their loss.If you are a long-term holder, SONM project is for you.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

am i wrong or what?

People don't want to be with a project which is for long-term and expect an easy 30-50%with the ICO completion and end up selling cheaply if the price starts to fall.This is what has happened with SONM and people are dumping to cut their loss.If you are a long-term holder, SONM project is for you.

i'm a long term investor that i didn't dumped when the price hit up to $0.20+ if i were just aiming for few bucks i would have dumped mine. now that we are seeing the team is becoming active and have joined several meet ups and conferences, its sure that the price will go up eventually in the future. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Brighty

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:40:35 AM

Well is there already a community on slack or something that  i can join and dont miss any news guys:D?

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:06:22 AM

I believe this is the great time to accumulate SONM and not regret it later! Prices are low. Roll Eyes
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

Well is there already a community on slack or something that  i can join and dont miss any news guys:D?

I also want to know, I remember there was a slack channel, but it was closed during the ICO period since there are a lot of scams information. I do not know if it is reopened.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:13:37 AM

Deff. SONM will deliver

look at their PRO communication and marketing actions

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

Any SONM members here i have few questions about platform?
Brighty

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:24:06 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.0 most of the sonm community posts here guys
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

Deff. SONM will deliver

look at their PRO communication and marketing actions

Agree with you, they have a very good team and have the skills to make a working product by the end of this month/next when the first release is going to happen.I can bet big this is going to be huge and going to past golem in marketcap.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
SONM Support

Activity: 429
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

Hey everybody, it’s that time of the month again.
We just put together October's monthly report, and what a month it has been!
From team and development updates, it’s all happening at SONM!
We can’t wait to see what November has in store!

SONM Monthly Report: October 2017
https://goo.gl/y2QNvS

ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:43:44 PM

So, any place else to buy this one? I hate to open another exchange account if I do not need to. I can only find it on Binance.....
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:15:55 PM

So, any place else to buy this one? I hate to open another exchange account if I do not need to. I can only find it on Binance.....

also liqui.io
Swid

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Binance is pretty good. check it out!
clutteredfootage

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:55 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:32:24 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

The ICO was long time ago brother, was finished this summer, in July I think. I know that they gathered like 30M from the ICO or something.. so I think the minimum cap was reached. Sorry but you came here too late brother.. Cheers!
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

Wow that sounds good
BigRasputin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

The ICO was long time ago brother, was finished this summer, in July I think. I know that they gathered like 30M from the ICO or something.. so I think the minimum cap was reached. Sorry but you came here too late brother.. Cheers!

They collected $ 42 million (according to the July BTC/Eth price)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: