Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end)  (Read 61878 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

I think we need to wait for the reply of onlinedragon, and also this is not yet the time to accuss dragon as a scammer since we do not have an evidence and dragon build good trust here in the forum that is why hard to believed in you mu77al. Sorry

Currently online dragon paid me from my previous work! Now reflecting in my wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlinedragon (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

Yesterday I could sell the mrai @1120 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 01-05/02-05 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment:  https://blockchain.info/tx/625b8b89fa2bab44a40ed732bc9b64fd9ade103d8d31f51fcabfce9fa6e9d182

Guzztsar   0.00249984         
gichrys   0.00374341         
SamsungBitcoin   0.00314402         
jawed   0.00661248         
ardani332   0.00648144         

So you guys really want me to upload the evidence and proof this all?

What do you think if you claimed over Raicaptchas, who paid u ? Simply me. And Marvin dindt paid me back for all this.

Thats we off course have every right! To do what iam doing..

TO AVOID PEOPLE GETTING SCAMMED BY THIS BASTARD!
Told you already many times that I want to pay all remaining balances but you don't give me aces to the database, you never provided the information I need to send the payments. The only things you did send me where blurred screenshots that were unreadable, at least you could redirect the people to me who had unpaid balances but you never send me any message. Your the only person who have aces to the database but don't help me with giving me any balances or addresses of the users who have balances left. Can you explain me why you don send me this information yourself??? All remaining balances would be already paid if you did any effort in sending me this information.

Read more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872957.msg18812717#msg18812717

Sorry to say this but the pool will not come back the cooperation ends in a big drama, last days many things happen what result in a website that isn't working and the admin panel that could not be reached. Currently Davie(mu77al) don't want to cooperate to bring this all to a good end, did request many times aces to the admin panel and the DB so I can start paying open withdraws and remaining balances. But Davie only did send me the screenshots that are totally blurred and he will not give me or Tahta aces to the db or admin panel to copy the addresses and other information, he going totally crazy and think that I am stupid that I cant work with some screenshots. Did send him today 100 mrai but he keep asking for more but I refused to send him anything as long he don't end this service in a good way. Davie also suggested that he would do the payment if I was that stupid to send the payments with such screenshots. Sorry but I will not send that guy anything anymore I don't trust him at all. He said also things that he would drive to mine home with some skinheads so you can understand what kind of conversation it was.

Still I hope to bring this all to a good end so if anyone see a withdraw on the screenshot with your address or have remaining balances than please let me know this.

Screenshots mu77al send me:
http://imgur.com/4F1frY3
http://imgur.com/a/TEEKu
http://imgur.com/a/UnWaC
Payment send for all that I could recognize and verify the BTC addresses on the screenshot, check the screenshots if you didn't receive the payment. Davie was that sure it was that easy to read the BTC addresses but he send me totally wrong addresses so if I did what he asked me than you never received your payment see the difference yourself. Never heard anyway that it was normal to send a payment according to a screenshot.

The btc list davie send me:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FzPY91B2x0fnrW6ONIR8r7J6nq2Gz_PAM6KUsPrnSOg/edit?usp=sharing

The list I did check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaTfanpAj492JwD309_ML_HxpjFhBOuAK-Lli8Rpq64/edit?usp=sharing

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/7099fa415a2561f27707c78955ce14722598f68baae38e8f829f17022e7ddba4
Anyone that still didn't receive a BTC payment and recognize there BTC address on the screenshots can send me a message, also anyone that have remaining mrai balances can let me know this so I can pay this. Balances of the workers will not be send to Davie because I simply can't guarantee he is credit the balances for sure.
jawed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:19:29 PM

Payment received.
Thanx a lot Marvin.
Keep up the good work.
God bless you
mu77aL

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

Yesterday I could sell the mrai @1120 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 01-05/02-05 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment:  https://blockchain.info/tx/625b8b89fa2bab44a40ed732bc9b64fd9ade103d8d31f51fcabfce9fa6e9d182

Guzztsar   0.00249984         
gichrys   0.00374341         
jawed   0.00661248         
ardani332   0.00648144         

What do you think if you claimed over Raicaptchas, who paid u ? Simply me. And Marvin dindt paid me back for all this.

Told you already many times that I want to pay all remaining balances but you don't give me aces to the database, you never provided the information I need to send the payments. The only things you did send me where blurred screenshots that were unreadable, at least you could redirect the people to me who had unpaid balances but you never send me any message. Your the only person who have aces to the database but don't help me with giving me any balances or addresses of the users who have balances left. Can you explain me why you don send me this information yourself??? All remaining balances would be already paid if you did any effort in sending me this information.

Read more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872957.msg18812717#msg18812717

Sorry to say this but the pool will not come back the cooperation ends in a big drama, last days many things happen what result in a website that isn't working and the admin panel that could not be reached. Currently Davie(mu77al) don't want to cooperate to bring this all to a good end, did request many times aces to the admin panel and the DB so I can start paying open withdraws and remaining balances. But Davie only did send me the screenshots that are totally blurred and he will not give me or Tahta aces to the db or admin panel to copy the addresses and other information, he going totally crazy and think that I am stupid that I cant work with some screenshots. Did send him today 100 mrai but he keep asking for more but I refused to send him anything as long he don't end this service in a good way. Davie also suggested that he would do the payment if I was that stupid to send the payments with such screenshots. Sorry but I will not send that guy anything anymore I don't trust him at all. He said also things that he would drive to mine home with some skinheads so you can understand what kind of conversation it was.

Still I hope to bring this all to a good end so if anyone see a withdraw on the screenshot with your address or have remaining balances than please let me know this.

Payment send for all that I could recognize and verify the BTC addresses on the screenshot, check the screenshots if you didn't receive the payment. Davie was that sure it was that easy to read the BTC addresses but he send me totally wrong addresses so if I did what he asked me than you never received your payment see the difference yourself. Never heard anyway that it was normal to send a payment according to a screenshot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FzPY91B2x0fnrW6ONIR8r7J6nq2Gz_PAM6KUsPrnSOg/edit?usp=sharing

The list I did check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaTfanpAj492JwD309_ML_HxpjFhBOuAK-Lli8Rpq64/edit?usp=sharing

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/7099fa415a2561f27707c78955ce14722598f68baae38e8f829f17022e7ddba4
Anyone that still didn't receive a BTC payment and recognize there BTC address on the screenshots can send me a message, also anyone that have remaining mrai balances can let me know this so I can pay this. Balances of the workers will not be send to Davie because I simply can't guarantee he is credit the balances for sure.

Exactly onlinedragon... Exactly i did not cooperate...yes

Then tell me pls where do you got thoose screenshots from??

"blurred" or not everybody can open them and see they are readable.. Dont talk shit Marvin.. I have provided u everything u need to pay our workers and i submitted in giving u futher details.

You simply now why u started acting like this and i even told u come back to raicaptchas we get this going with not a scammer dev who will change our payadress..
But anyways keep saying you are not able to tell.

If i will open a Scam accusion thread against u and upload the evidence u know that its over for you.
Stop scamming thoose People, they just want to make some extra benefits and you are really hard abusing your trust if u say i did not provide any details of the Database, which is simply not correct

If Slaughtergirl is still searching for her 210 XRB. I know where they are - At Marvins wallet.
But guys. really its like i said, every user will get credited back his balance on raicaptchas and we will go on on this.

Marvin was the only one who dindt wanted to do thooses changed and its simply... Because then he cannot scam us anymore  Smiley

Im taking this all here very serious because this is Time and Money from People, which is simply not yours.

Give it back! and i will also take my red trust away, cause u paid simply all workers. But if not!
Your accouunt will be never that trustfully like it has maybe been before.
I can say that Marvin will pay back, every User who is regarding to him and says " ya my balance disappear and so on" but thoose are simply the people from bitcointalk who get paid back, so that he can keep his trustlevel und u guys saying actually what you guys are saying.. hes legit.. But What about kilua exa, which was one of the best workers at our pool?

He simply stopped cause hes writing to me where the balance is and marvin is now not giving a shit about workers who are linked in support issues to me.
It where simply alot of Indonesian people and phillythais where we got a lot trust from myside. Workers they need the cent, for there living and family..

And Marvin just keeps it in his wallet. Smokes blunt after blunt and let`s u guysm still make his profit aswell..

Or Please can anybody tell me? Why Marvin Campaign is simply the expensived one out there?
Its simply, cause hes a scammer and cannot work on his own.

The geniuis idea for a great pool where we simply paid a lot more than 10.000 xrb (Which were all paid up front by my wallet)

Raicaptchas was working the following

Developer: Holds Security Function to change XRB adress of the Pool
Campaign Manager onlinedragon: Receives the Payouts and act`s as Savewallet - Only Paid coins are following the Payflow / Also pays users in BTC
Campaign Manager mu77al: Holds Security Function to set down RaiCaptchas.com and pays in XRB

Now the following is happening.

1. Developer is doing nothing - His work is done by setting up the Page and holding a security function
2. onlinedragon: He is regarding BTC Payments and watching the Payflow as Campaign Owner
3. mu77al: regarding the XRB Payments and simply checking the security status of 3of3

Now the following happens
1. Dev still not really busy.
2. mu77al: Paying in XRB as normally every 24 hours.
3. onlinedrago: suddenly stoped paying the workers in btc

And thats simply why the Pool went on Maintenance over the complete weekend.
Marvin was holding all Coins. Dindt send me the COins back which i was regarding to the Users, and also not paying the workers in btc.

So its time for me to act, and i decided to take all down to compremise futher impact and issues on our Workers.

And its simply like this:   No Money from the Payoutadress - No Money for the Workers

Just wake up. This Guy is a Scammer and still holding you dudes Balances!
Just check his payadress: https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3kc1qux45yon37ngqa651n9khgmx6kgexpmc59i8s8n3ycphcxexzdwkh9k5

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

There is a lot of things going on here . But first thing first you saying marvin stopped paying and marvin saying he stopped paying because it was not clear who should be paid . You know that payment stopped at the same time when there was a lot of invalid claims that not get counted and you yourself took site down to fix it . So logically marvin stopped paying until this get fixed and he see how much exactly everyone need to be paid . You said that yourself before . Anyway put that all aside . Can i know if you think marvin is scammer why you still wanted him to work with you ? and Why until yesterday you was promoting your pool using his name  Wink
onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:30:57 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 07:07:12 PM by onlinedragon

"blurred" or not everybody can open them and see they are readable.. Dont talk shit Marvin.. I have provided u everything u need to pay our workers and i submitted in giving u futher details.

You simply now why u started acting like this and i even told u come back to raicaptchas we get this going with not a scammer dev who will change our payadress..

If i will open a Scam accusion thread against u and upload the evidence u know that its over for you.
Stop scamming thoose People, they just want to make some extra benefits and you are really hard abusing your trust if u say i did not provide any details of the Database, which is simply not correct

If Slaughtergirl is still searching for her 210 XRB. I know where they are - At Marvins wallet.
But guys. really its like i said, every user will get credited back his balance on raicaptchas and we will go on on this.

Marvin was the only one who dindt wanted to do thooses changed and its simply... Because then he cannot scam us anymore  Smiley

Im taking this all here very serious because this is Time and Money from People, which is simply not yours.

Give it back! and i will also take my red trust away, cause u paid simply all workers. But if not!
I can say that Marvin will pay back, every User who is regarding to him and says " ya my balance disappear and so on" but thoose are simply the people from bitcointalk who get paid back, so that he can keep his trustlevel und u guys saying actually what you guys are saying.. hes legit.. But What about kilua exa, which was one of the best workers at our pool?

He simply stopped cause hes writing to me where the balance is and marvin is now not giving a shit about workers who are linked in support issues to me.
It where simply alot of Indonesian people and phillythais where we got a lot trust from myside. Workers they need the cent, for there living and family..

And Marvin just keeps it in his wallet. Smokes blunt after blunt and let`s u guysm still make his profit aswell..

Or Please can anybody tell me? Why Marvin Campaign is simply the expensived one out there?

The geniuis idea for a great pool where we simply paid a lot more than 10.000 xrb (Which were all paid up front by my wallet)

Campaign Manager onlinedragon: Receives the Payouts and act`s as Savewallet - Only Paid coins are following the Payflow / Also pays users in BTC
Campaign Manager mu77al: Holds Security Function to set down RaiCaptchas.com and pays in XRB

1. Developer is doing nothing - His work is done by setting up the Page and holding a security function
2. onlinedragon: He is regarding BTC Payments and watching the Payflow as Campaign Owner
3. mu77al: regarding the XRB Payments and simply checking the security status of 3of3

Marvin was holding all Coins. Dindt send me the COins back which i was regarding to the Users, and also not paying the workers in btc.

So its time for me to act, and i decided to take all down to compremise futher impact and issues on our Workers.

And its simply like this:   No Money from the Payoutadress - No Money for the Workers

Just check his payadress: https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3kc1qux45yon37ngqa651n9khgmx6kgexpmc59i8s8n3ycphcxexzdwkh9k5

The most sad about this whole story is that you keep saying that I am a scammer even when I told already many times that I want to pay all unpaid balances. You keep blaiming me that I can't read the blurred screenshots but when you try to read and write down the address yourself you did give me a list with totally wrong addresses. So if you can't read the screenshots yourself how you can blaim me for being not able to read it. Also on the screenshots isn't visible how much balance anyone had left so the only thing I could do is asking if anyone who is having unpaid open withdraws or balances can send me a message what I did already many times. The address that I could verify on the screenshots are already paid and I did requested directly if anyone who still was unpaid could send me a message. Instead of continually bashing me you could also forward that message to the people so they did know they could message me, you still can solve this easily if you are working for once together to close this all in a short period. All this problems were never needed if you did gave me aces to the database of the pool so the payments could be processed.

Made already a list with people that contacted me that they didn't receive a payment for unpaid balances, other people did not yet provided me there balances or did not message me at all.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDAMUct9fuld3rXi4WtD-eIWepU7dztxWQt3lHxRQJs/edit?usp=sharing
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:52:45 AM

Guzztsar   0.00249984         
gichrys   0.00374341         
jawed   0.00661248         
ardani332   0.00648144         

The list I did check:

Bro I don't want to be rude but please..STFU..until you show us that evidence that you're saying. Please..not blurry this time Smiley
smartguy143

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:03:30 AM

Hi op. please sell the coins that I was holding for all my accounts and send me payment. Also two payments are still under processing from a long time...
deadlyunknown

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

Which pool are using right now, guys?
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:41:20 PM

I'd rather use the other pool because the debate is not yet over here. They are accusing each other for scamming, so I doubt that we should trust them again. And I don't know if they can solve this issue. I'm getting really confuse here.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

I am working just like I did before "top 60" changing on raiblockscommunity. I just choose work "alone" option and when I reach the threshold I get into top 60 and get my earned Mrai.
I still have trust in onlinedragon and I am continuing to work with him.

deadlyunknown

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

I am working just like I did before "top 60" changing on raiblockscommunity. I just choose work "alone" option and when I reach the threshold I get into top 60 and get my earned Mrai.

Well, it's not really worth it when you reach about ~3,000 claims, which is worth about 200-300 mrai before the top 60 update. I wish the devs could split the hourly prizepool, one for the top 60 workers and one for the captching pools.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

I'd rather use the other pool because the debate is not yet over here. They are accusing each other for scamming, so I doubt that we should trust them again. And I don't know if they can solve this issue. I'm getting really confuse here.
Well that's exactly what Mu77aL wants. He is trying to spoil onlinedragon's name while he is the scammer. In my opinion the pool isn't user friendly and it's ran by a scammer so you might as well get your mrai stolen. Buy hey the choice is up to you.
mu77aL

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 03:08:27 PM

Well that's exactly what Mu77aL wants. He is trying to spoil onlinedragon's name while he is the scammer. In my opinion the pool isn't user friendly and it's ran by a scammer so you might as well get your mrai stolen. Buy hey the choice is up to you.

Look guys, this is all not like this.. here nobody will get stolen by me.

Its that easy why u should use a Pool System and WHY me and onlinedragon run all this shit. Just for you guys!

today u need alone 28 claims for 1 MRAI
On the Pool its 21 for 1 MRAI.

Thats why its better to use the Pool.
But okay guys now u make exactly 7 claims more via MRAI and onlinedragon is even taking 10% from this on so you have to reach in total 30,5 claims to reach 1 MRAI - 9 Claims more for the same earnings.
So u really can see where coins get lost from wokers.. on the fee like on every service.
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

From the start this is what mu77al wants. to confuse us. Just take consideration from where you start working. for me, I work with onlinedragon(marvin) from the start that's why I trust him cause everything is handled correctly, until mu77al sprang up and do this confusion/paranoid accusation. I really wish that he will release this "evidence" that he is saying. Otherwise, he is just bluffing to let us join his shady pool again.
Guzztsar

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

Well, it's not really worth it when you reach about ~3,000 claims, which is worth about 200-300 mrai before the top 60 update. I wish the devs could split the hourly prizepool, one for the top 60 workers and one for the captching pools.
Yes, i noticed that too.
Split the payment block it will be a fair option
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

Yes, but in the time when we needed around 10 claims for 1 mrai, mrai was worth around 800 satoshi and bitcoin was around $1200.
Now we need around 26 claims for 1 mrai, but mrai is over 1000 satoshi and bitcoin value is around $1500

mu77aL

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:22:15 PM

From the start this is what mu77al wants. to confuse us. Just take consideration from where you start working. for me, I work with onlinedragon(marvin) from the start that's why I trust him cause everything is handled correctly, until mu77al sprang up and do this confusion/paranoid accusation. I really wish that he will release this "evidence" that he is saying. Otherwise, he is just bluffing to let us join his shady pool again.

Provided Payouts.
XRB payments done by me (pay-up-front)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoabtbtrzbo1aji/Raicaptchas%20XRB%20Paylist.html?dl=0

Provided Screenshots from me on 30-04-2017 9:00 AM in the Morning. Before 6:00AM until 9:00AM i runned a copy of database for marvin in hurry to stop it, cause of the abuse of @tahtawardhana.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2rewqhlxwjkgp4/5.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3bvre9ytfr8b1p/6.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uuewojg05gv6tt5/7.png?dl=0

Evidence that is showing Marvin did receive the Database needed Files to proceed the Payout on 30-04-2017 5:11 AM:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59e1aoreeh4emj2/8.png?dl=0

there u go.. if marvin will pay all open Payments to the Workers iam taking my red Trust on him back. I already told him this via Telegram.

kindly regards,
mu77al
xFiber

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

Its that easy why u should use a Pool System and WHY me and onlinedragon run all this shit. Just for you guys!

No it's not. It's for YOU to make money not the other way around. You're not here to save us, poor captcha solvers. You're just here to make money just like us so don't act like you don't we're not fools.

today u need alone 28 claims for 1 MRAI
On the Pool its 21 for 1 MRAI.
The user experience on your site is sh*t so that will make up for the 7 claims right there.

and onlinedragon is even taking 10% from this on so you have to reach in total 30,5 claims to reach 1 MRAI - 9 Claims more for the same earnings.
So u really can see where coins get lost from wokers.. on the fee like on every service.
And so what atleast he's a trustworthy person, he's been paying since february without any issues. Whereas you've been exposed as a scammer and you're unable to deny it. I'll glady give 10% to marvin and I won't even think about giving you that 1%. 
onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:26:07 AM

Yesterday I tried again to talk with mu77al because I still hoped to bring this all to a good end, so far it was possible we tried to solve the remaining problems. Even when we would never share the same opinion we could better spend our time with more useful things. Anyone that did send mu77al or me a message that he didn't get paid for remaining balances on the pool should be paid now, if there is still anyone that never received a payment please send me a message. The pool is also not supported by me anymore and only managed by mu77al alone, hope also that mu77al can respect mine service and stop adverting in mine thread. Also mine name should not be anymore visible as owner of the pool he is running in one of his threads.

Claimed unpaid balances pool:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDAMUct9fuld3rXi4WtD-eIWepU7dztxWQt3lHxRQJs/edit?usp=sharing

Remaining balances BTC payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0c3a2b7b86f463ab943245f118a36cd616c1d14621fcc664ab2ca9ef3cfbca4d

The payment of this service will be send later today the deposit to the exchange did more time as expected, the price of mrai is also bit lower as other days 960/1000 satoshi so did put mine order bit higher(1038) in the hope it will be sold later today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: