Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best offer solving RaiBlocks captchas solo(the end)  (Read 61877 times)
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:25:56 AM

Claimed unpaid balances pool:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gDAMUct9fuld3rXi4WtD-eIWepU7dztxWQt3lHxRQJs/edit?usp=sharing

Remaining balances BTC payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0c3a2b7b86f463ab943245f118a36cd616c1d14621fcc664ab2ca9ef3cfbca4d

The payment of this service will be send later today the deposit to the exchange did more time as expected, the price of mrai is also bit lower as other days 960/1000 satoshi so did put mine order bit higher(1038) in the hope it will be sold later today.

Thank you Marvin, I have got my payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:33:32 AM

Which pool are using right now, guys?
I'd rather use the other pool because the debate is not yet over here. They are accusing each other for scamming, so I doubt that we should trust them again. And I don't know if they can solve this issue. I'm getting really confuse here.
From the start this is what mu77al wants. to confuse us. Just take consideration from where you start working. for me, I work with onlinedragon(marvin) from the start that's why I trust him cause everything is handled correctly, until mu77al sprang up and do this confusion/paranoid accusation. I really wish that he will release this "evidence" that he is saying. Otherwise, he is just bluffing to let us join his shady pool again.

Provided Payouts.
XRB payments done by me (pay-up-front)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoabtbtrzbo1aji/Raicaptchas%20XRB%20Paylist.html?dl=0

Provided Screenshots from me on 30-04-2017 9:00 AM in the Morning. Before 6:00AM until 9:00AM i runned a copy of database for marvin in hurry to stop it, cause of the abuse of @tahtawardhana.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2rewqhlxwjkgp4/5.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3bvre9ytfr8b1p/6.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uuewojg05gv6tt5/7.png?dl=0

Evidence that is showing Marvin did receive the Database needed Files to proceed the Payout on 30-04-2017 5:11 AM:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59e1aoreeh4emj2/8.png?dl=0

there u go.. if marvin will pay all open Payments to the Workers iam taking my red Trust on him back. I already told him this via Telegram.

kindly regards,
mu77al
I believe its already been paid since I saw my BTC add there and I'm already been paid for that. And marvin is coordinating with others to pm him about this..can't just trust screenshot if can't see the real program. as for me, I will NOT taking my red flag on you since accusation without lack of full coordination, still shady for me. Let him enter the program to check it, rather than providing screenies that is too small, otherwise, marvin can't withdraw the mrai that you have with the pool, its just the courtesy of checking the history.

the right thing you can do now is talk to the owner of those BTC ADDRESS to coordinate with marvin rather accusing him scammer which is not true. 

The clear thing for me is you're just advertising you're pool here. Don't do that on other thread. Just focus on your thread.
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Which pool are using right now, guys?
I'd rather use the other pool because the debate is not yet over here. They are accusing each other for scamming, so I doubt that we should trust them again. And I don't know if they can solve this issue. I'm getting really confuse here.
From the start this is what mu77al wants. to confuse us. Just take consideration from where you start working. for me, I work with onlinedragon(marvin) from the start that's why I trust him cause everything is handled correctly, until mu77al sprang up and do this confusion/paranoid accusation. I really wish that he will release this "evidence" that he is saying. Otherwise, he is just bluffing to let us join his shady pool again.

Provided Payouts.
XRB payments done by me (pay-up-front)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoabtbtrzbo1aji/Raicaptchas%20XRB%20Paylist.html?dl=0

Provided Screenshots from me on 30-04-2017 9:00 AM in the Morning. Before 6:00AM until 9:00AM i runned a copy of database for marvin in hurry to stop it, cause of the abuse of @tahtawardhana.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2rewqhlxwjkgp4/5.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3bvre9ytfr8b1p/6.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uuewojg05gv6tt5/7.png?dl=0

Evidence that is showing Marvin did receive the Database needed Files to proceed the Payout on 30-04-2017 5:11 AM:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/59e1aoreeh4emj2/8.png?dl=0

there u go.. if marvin will pay all open Payments to the Workers iam taking my red Trust on him back. I already told him this via Telegram.

kindly regards,
mu77al
I believe its already been paid since I saw my BTC add there and I'm already been paid for that. And marvin is coordinating with others to pm him about this..can't just trust screenshot if can't see the real program. as for me, I will NOT taking my red flag on you since accusation without lack of full coordination, still shady for me. Let him enter the program to check it, rather than providing screenies that is too small, otherwise, marvin can't withdraw the mrai that you have with the pool, its just the courtesy of checking the history.

the right thing you can do now is talk to the owner of those BTC ADDRESS to coordinate with marvin rather accusing him scammer which is not true. 

The clear thing for me is you're just advertising you're pool here. Don't do that on other thread. Just focus on your thread.

Iam. But i will not let SCAMMERS participate on with no Warning!
just leave this thread cause I wasn't scammed by onlinedragon(marvin) and just fetch someone that can go and protest with you.  done. Smiley
onlinedragon (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:47:58 PM

The payment for 03-05/04-05 is still delayed because the transaction from the exchange to mine wallet is still unconfirmed, the blockchain is under heavy load the last days so it take some more time as usual. As soon as this transaction is confirmed I can start sending the payment. https://blockchain.info/tx/aa415377b3e43ca21a09b08e6e6e0a19017e0ddcd2151462c803dfd72e053c38
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:50:21 PM

How much someone is receiving for working 8 hours on solving captcha, I am interested too in working if the salary it is acceptable.  I can work up to 8 hours/day solving this codes, here it seems there is nothing difficult

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
SlaughterGirl

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:35:16 AM

How much someone is receiving for working 8 hours on solving captcha, I am interested too in working if the salary it is acceptable.  I can work up to 8 hours/day solving this codes, here it seems there is nothing difficult
That depend on how fast you are and how much claims you can make within those 8 hours. It also depends on the reward per claim (how much claim we need for 1 mrai), on Mrai price, and on Bitcoin value. But I dont think that you can make more than $5 for 8 hours of work.

onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

The payment for 03-05/04-05 is still delayed because the transaction from the exchange to mine wallet is still unconfirmed, the blockchain is under heavy load the last days so it take some more time as usual. As soon as this transaction is confirmed I can start sending the payment. https://blockchain.info/tx/aa415377b3e43ca21a09b08e6e6e0a19017e0ddcd2151462c803dfd72e053c38
Transaction is finally confirmed so was able to send the delayed payment, currently I am also busy with updating the spreadsheet with the earnings of the last 2 days.

Yesterday I could sell the mrai @1035 satoshi each, payments have been sent for the work that is done at 03-05/04-05 and the spreadsheet is updated.

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/eba9d41d601f8494771aaf77ab59bad314087aaa688cb373b75ae325f4d2ac8f

Guzztsar   0.00425696      
deadlyunknown   0.00736817      
azgetar   0.00358628      
campica   0.00130000       
smartguy143 3   0.00837419      
pizzaonpineapple   0.00105260      
SlaughterGirl   0.00108986      
jankembro   0.00169533      
SlaughterGirl

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:46:30 PM

I have done some math and I can tell that the earnings per claim has drop down and it is now half of the value witch was a few weeks ago. When I have started solving captchas I was earning about $0.001 per claim. With this last sell I get $0.00054.
For at least 4 hours of work I have made 3076 claims and get 117 Mrai which is worth only $1.67
Since there is same amount of Mrai that is distributing as then, only thing that had main affect on earning to drop this much down is increase in number of participants and amount of claims.

I hope that situation will get better withing next period.

xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

I have done some math and I can tell that the earnings per claim has drop down and it is now half of the value witch was a few weeks ago. When I have started solving captchas I was earning about $0.001 per claim. With this last sell I get $0.00054.
For at least 4 hours of work I have made 3076 claims and get 117 Mrai which is worth only $1.67
Since there is same amount of Mrai that is distributing as then, only thing that had main affect on earning to drop this much down is increase in number of participants and amount of claims.

I hope that situation will get better withing next period.
Exactly last week I was able to get 180-200 mrai for 2500-ish claims and now I could barely get 118 mrai for 3300+. If this trend continues mrai catching isn't worth it for me anymore.
mu77aL

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

Guys,

realize finally that claiming over a Pool is much for profit.
You only need 20 Claims for 1 MRAI.

Marvin knows this - thats why he started the Pool service with me.
For me its really not nesescarry if u guys join.

But i can simply tell that Marvin soon goon reply that i was not Scamming anybody or did something shady.
Im kindly telling yu guys just the truth. Marvin just has to act and verify like he did before - That the pool strategy is simply the best for the complete Community.

Im not any advertising to use my pool. Im just telling that there are enough Pools out there now:
https://faucet.raiblockscommunity.net/pools.php

So far, me and MArvin where the only Pool paying in btc. And this is still ongoing - U just have to insert the
BTC Adress at www.RaiCaptchas.com.

kindly regards,
mu77al
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

tell me how you can get more in pool then solo claiming?  Huh

you said that in pool you need 20 claims for 1 MRAI , so that mean you get 0,0489 Mrai per claim.. It's the same amount that you get when you work solo.. Only think about pool is that you will get Mrai every hour (if your pool made more then 3000 claim per hour) , but you will get same amount like if you doing solo.. So don't laying here and go work in your pool.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

Guys,

But i can simply tell that Marvin soon goon reply that i was not Scamming anybody or did something shady.
Im kindly telling yu guys just the truth. Marvin just has to act and verify like he did before - That the pool strategy is simply the best for the complete Community.

Im not any advertising to use my pool. Im just telling that there are enough Pools out there now:

So far, me and MArvin where the only Pool paying in btc. And this is still ongoing - U just have to insert the

That's not true. The only difference is that you are always in the top 60. The amount you get is at the same rate as if you were claiming alone (around 0.036 mrai per claim). I tried this out on a random pool and I made exactly 20 claims and got an estimate amount of 0.66 mrai so your theory is a lie. And you are not the only pool paying in btc there is another one that does that aswell.
Gathering mrai by solving captcha's is unfortunately becoming more and more unprofitable for the time investing ever since the top 60 update  Embarrassed.
akash.islam

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:35:03 PM

Is this project still running? I am interested to do it. I did it. When solving 1-2 captcha and give 1 Mari. Can you pm me if the project is still running? And give me full details?  Smiley
onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

Guys,

BTC Adress at www.RaiCaptchas.com.

kindly regards,
mu77al

The exact reason why I did start a pool at that time was only because I hoped to spend less time in managing this service, since I am not going to manage or support any pool anymore I decide to only focus me on people who want to keep clicking in solo mode. Actually it doesn't matter if you click solo or in pool if you have the patience to wait before you reach the top 60 your claims will keep accumulating until you reach the top 60. Would be great if we can only discuss here things that are related to the service I am offering and not related to any other service or pool.

Davie and I were able to solve the remaining problems we had with the pool, all people who did send us a message that they were not paid for there balance should be paid now, the remaining balance of the pool will be send to Davie so anyone that still didn't get paid have to send him a message.

The pool will be also only managed by Davie and I have nothing to do anymore with it.

Davie please confirm this message so I can send you the remaining balance of the pool.

Yes, i can confirm this. Please also confirme that im trustfull - u provided to the Community i did a Scam. Please correct this aswell.

kindly regards,
mu77al
The problems were never about that you scammed me only that you didn't provided me some info that I was asking for, since we did solve the remaining problems I don't see a reason to keep saying that people should not trust you. You can easily show anyone that you are trustworthy if you keep trying to run your service in a good way. Solving this problems is already a good start to move forward and start building your own quality service, wish you the best with future projects you are going to run.

Payment of the full remaining balance of the pool to Davie(mu77al): https://raiblockscommunity.net/block/index.php?h=6D3DCC43130BFDFD1C39F71C79D05339B5B3B661269A7C8D09BA6AD68EB317F1

SlaughterGirl

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

Gathering mrai by solving captcha's is unfortunately becoming more and more unprofitable for the time investing ever since the top 60 update  Embarrassed.
The top 60 update is not what cause profitability to drop down. It can be. Before the update they was giving 400000 Mrai per day, now they are giving 17000 every hour and that is 408000 Mrai, so that is 8000 Mrai more per day. That leads to conclusion that if the number of participants and claims stay the same Mrai reward per claim should be bigger, but since the update it looks like the service become more popular and attracted more participants and motivated them to make more claims, so result is: lower Mrai reward per claim.

Now, we are only left to hope that price of Mrai goes more up, so we can earn as we used to.

Bykiss

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:13:11 AM

Hi there
I want to join could you please send the details in pm
SlaughterGirl

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

Guys,
kindly regards,
mu77al
Thats only if you give us mrai from your own pocket. I have checked distribution history of raiblockscommunity, everyone get same reward, no metter it is a pool or single person, and for the last hour that is 29 claims for 1 mrai.

onlinedragon (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

Today's price update: 1 mrai = 955/989 satoshi, normally I should sell our earnings but the price is again down below the 1000 satoshi so will wait a bit more with selling in the hope the price will be later today something higher. Will keep you guys updated if there will be any change in the price of Mrai(XRB).

Is this project still running? I am interested to do it. I did it. When solving 1-2 captcha and give 1 Mari. Can you pm me if the project is still running? And give me full details?  Smiley
Pm send

Hi there
I want to join could you please send the details in pm
Pm send

Gathering mrai by solving captcha's is unfortunately becoming more and more unprofitable for the time investing ever since the top 60 update  Embarrassed.
The top 60 update is not what cause profitability to drop down. It can be. Before the update they was giving 400000 Mrai per day, now they are giving 17000 every hour and that is 408000 Mrai, so that is 8000 Mrai more per day. That leads to conclusion that if the number of participants and claims stay the same Mrai reward per claim should be bigger, but since the update it looks like the service become more popular and attracted more participants and motivated them to make more claims, so result is: lower Mrai reward per claim.

Now, we are only left to hope that price of Mrai goes more up, so we can earn as we used to.
Yes RaiBlocks captchas are much more popular as before and that result in more clicked captchas, since they only distribute 408k Mrai each day it result in lower reward for each captcha. The best option in my opinion is hold your earnings until the price is that good that it was worth your time. With this fluctuating price it can be easily that the price of Mrai (XRB/BTC) will be increase really much and maybe even double or more in the next weeks/months. The rummors about a addition on Bittrex are still there what could also be a good reason for a better price.

Distribution is based on human work provided by claiming (completing captchas) using Google reCAPTCHA.
The quantity of coins each top-account claiming will receive is based on the amount of top-account's claims, total top-accounts's claims and quantity to be distributed in current payout. This is the formula

Code:
top-account reward = top-account claims / total top-accounts claims * max quantity distributed

SlaughterGirl

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

Today's price update: 1 mrai = 955/989 satoshi, normally I should sell our earnings but the price is again down below the 1000 satoshi so will wait a bit more with selling in the hope the price will be later today something higher. Will keep you guys updated if there will be any change in the price of Mrai(XRB).
The best thing would be if the price goes up to around 1500 satoshi.

deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

The best thing would be if the price goes up to around 1500 satoshi.

I would recommend the price would be about 2500 satoshi or more than that to make every solo captcha worker to make the daily minimum 3k claim threshold worth it for us.

BTW thank you for the update Marvin and especially for the recent payout Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: