Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Bitcoin start to price increase?  (Read 9991 times)
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Every year the price of bitcoins shows a rise in the price which proves that bitcoin is of good  store value, the price of any product or commodity is determined by the economic factors of demand and supply.  As every day new bitcoin users are entering the bitcoin market the demand keeps on increasing and the news of bitcoins is reaching everywhere making it more demanding and there is only limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto market after mining all the bitcoins the price will still rise due to more users and more demand of bitcoins.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:48:24 AM

This can certainly be said as a thing related to the future that has been proven potentially has many advantages of its characteristics. More people are certainly more glance at one new thing and curious to prove it, after all., I think this can indeed be used as a side of progress. All that can encourage the trust/interest of many people to bitcoin till the price movements going be higher because of certain beliefs and encouragements.
Well., I think in essence bitcoin is really got a good reception from many people from the beginning until now, until the price tends to increase from the beginning the first time he appeared till nowadays with various factors including the news that affect it till the price moving higher.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

The price increase is completely depending on the supply to the demand of the bitcoin. In recent days due to regulatory compliance the price started to drop continuous and went close to $6000. Now with more investors making a strong investment moving the trading volume increase higher has lead to the growth.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 12:03:18 PM by marcbitcoins

Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?

Every investment the price will increase as long as there is a high demand on it that there are lot of people who are willing to pour their investments to a certain investment in which these are what is happening now in Bitcoin investment that the real demand is now increasing due to the popularity is constant increasing too. No wonder Bitcoin now is the most promising investment in the century surpassing all kinds of known investments in the whole world like the gold and stocks exchange.
jimbo77

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

You have  answered your question in the question itself. The value is increasing means the potential of bitcoin is increasing as compared to that of other options (USD or other fiat currencies) and thus people are giving preference to bitcoin thus the price is increasing based on the law of demand and supply. As far the demand for bitcoin grows,  the price will continue to rise.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

The bitcoin price increases may be due to the increasing number of customers and the day the bitcoin supply is getting smaller, so that's a very significant effect in my opinion but if you have another argument about why bitcoin prices go up please share here.
These both factors are playing key role in the recovery of bitcoin former prices. The increase in number of supporters and bitcoin investors is allowing it to reach the maximum value in short time. It is a rule of market that when the supply falls short and there is a great demand of a committee in the market, the prices automatically shoot up. So we all should keep our bitcoin in wallets till it really makes to new target.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Bitcoin's value is constantly increasing. Why is the price of bitcoin increasing over time?
For me I think bitcoin was started to price increase when people got noticed how valuable it is by making us rich.It is also legit that proven already how huge money we can get from it.

artichandra

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I also do not understand how bitcoin increases and lowers the price. But I think it's like economic law as more and more buyers and buyers eat the price will be increasing.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

I also do not understand how bitcoin increases and lowers the price. But I think it's like economic law as more and more buyers and buyers eat the price will be increasing.

I think it's because people buy and sell the bitcoin in the market and somehow if the buy demand is higher, then the price will get down and it will make people panic. this will also happen if the price starts to increase and people become more panic because they think that they need to do a fast action to buy bitcoin before it's too late to make a profit. but if they cannot analyze with good, sometimes they cannot make any profit and only take a loss and they need to wait for a while to see the price increase back.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kedolgov

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Bitcoin has the value people decide to give to it, at first it had no value except as an experiment and proof of concept, but then people began to realize this technology was innovative and it got some value and as time has passed more people have agreed with that statement and that is why bitcoin keeps growing in price, because people believe on it.
That`s just a luck. Thats all.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I think it depends to the number of users and its investor.
When bitcoin have been uses by plenty of people it is more highly indemand that's why the value of it goes higher than before.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:54 PM

It’s due to the amount of money that is being invested into it. When Bitcoin started the price was very low and was even as low as $1 (or maybe below that) the price started going up when lots of people started getting into it and it started earning the interest of investors, the demand increased and as the demand for it increased, the price rate for it started increasing too. That’s why if you ask anybody why the price of Bitcoin is going up and down, they will always tell you that it’s based on the rate of demand and supply.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

I think it depends to the number of users and its investor.
When bitcoin have been uses by plenty of people it is more highly indemand that's why the value of it goes higher than before.
No doubt investors are playing a vital role in development of bitcoin, as much bitcoin will be invested by people they more bitcoin price will get high, in my place bitcoin price has started to increase because 90% of people in my place are having faith in bitcoin and they are investing 80% of their capital in bitcoin, which is making price wide day by day.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

There are factors thaf effect the bitcoin price.
1.Buying on Exchanges
2.Selling on Exchanges
3.Large Businesses Dumping to Fiat
4.Mining
5.Shoppers
6.Government Regulation
If no one is affecting it bitcoin will get high freely.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

The market is always depending on the supply and demand and interest of different people who are investing on the market, there are believers of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why they become very wealthy today.

cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

The market is always depending on the supply and demand and interest of different people who are investing on the market, there are believers of cryptocurrency and that's the reason why they become very wealthy today.

In the world of business the interaction between the consumers and suppliers is very important. The greater the demand of the consumers, the price increases too. So that means the more investors and buyers of Bitcoin price goes higher too. Let's keep on supporting Bitcoin in order to have greater price and profit in return.
drudgecare4

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:25:38 AM

People have problem if the price decreases and they again has objection when it falls. i feel pity on the coins sometimes
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:27:41 AM

I think when bitcoin prices fall, many of the holders only sell them. but when the price starts at the pump, they definitely start buying it again. the simplest logic is, the price will drop if demands decrease, and the price will rise when demands rise.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

I think why bitcoin prices continue to increase due to the large number of requests and enthusiasts to buy or infest d bitcoin, so I think the rise and fall of bitcoin values depends on the number of requests.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

Many investors are now seeing bitcoin as commodities that mean. That means they prefer bitcoin more than gold also there is a lot of demand for bitcoin pushing the price of bitcoin high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: