Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump first action as a president: attack abortion right  (Read 7136 times)
craked5 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:51:53 PM

Until now I count 9 users that actually believe that abortion is killing and that Trump is pro women rights.

The more time passes the more I understand how USA is doomed and how I'm happy it will just destroys itself.

People are actually saying that Trump is pro women rights by... Depraving them of a right...
Such logic, much wow, dignity lots...
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

Until now I count 9 users that actually believe that abortion is killing and that Trump is pro women rights.....

People are actually saying that Trump is pro women rights by... Depraving them of a right...

It's not that complicated.  In the US, the argument is that federal money should not fund abortions.

Federal money for abortions is NOT A RIGHT.

That's different from woman's rights.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

Until now I count 9 users that actually believe that abortion is killing and that Trump is pro women rights.....

It's not that complicated.  In the US, the argument is that federal money should not fund abortions.

How the Federal government funds abortions? American women pay for abortions themselves. It's a woman's right to have an abortion or not. Trump generally climbs in those areas where he understands nothing.
craked5 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

No.
That's only the first part of the act.
I disagree with that as abortion grants far more to society than what it costs, but indeed it is not a right.

But second part of the act prevent individuals to make donations to associations promoting about abortion, helping women with abortion, or even just informing about abortion.

How is that not a right?
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:26:21 PM

No.
I disagree with that as abortion grants far more to society than what it costs, but indeed it is not a right.

But second part of the act prevent individuals to make donations to associations promoting about abortion, helping women with abortion, or even just informing about abortion.

How is that not a right?
Why Trump believes that he has the right to allow or not allow people to sacrifice their money on what they want. Let him show you how he made his money, how he paid the taxes and whom he financed.
craked5 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

No.

How is that not a right?
Why Trump believes that he has the right to allow or not allow people to sacrifice their money on what they want. Let him show you how he made his money, how he paid the taxes and whom he financed.

Yeah but you know republicans are for freedom...
Freedom and no state regulation.

Unless it's for something against their beliefs! Then it's ok you can regulate everything!
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:59:11 PM

Trump apologist at their best.
Jesus you people are fucking retarded.
Do something for humanities gene pool and jump from a bridge - i heard trump just said it is a good thing to do.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

Do something for humanities gene pool and jump from a bridge - i heard trump just said it is a good thing to do.
Don't you understand anything? What Trump apologist? What it protects? He is a moron. It is simply scandalous showman. To say not to do. He does not say how to do. He says I will do. I don't believe him!
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

Ahahahah

Well the main problem is that he seems to have a strong will to make America great again... like it was in the 50's...

Problem is that only a stupid white male would want to go back to the 50's! Anyone else would rather try to go further instead of looking back with nostalgia...

PARADICE.io

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

Sarah pallin on steroids is a joke against this.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:05:28 PM

I agree with most of Trump's policies, but I don't agree with this one. Abortion must be legal (with the exception of partial birth abortion). Why create orphans, if the parents are not interested in raising the child? Also, sometimes if the fetus is not aborted, it can result in health complications for the mother. Check this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Savita_Halappanavar

I am not from US but I will share my opinion. I am with Trump to stop legalize abortion. In the first place why is that you would make a baby then abort it if you can stop it by using contraceptives? The baby in the womb is not a trash that you simply abort it if you don't want it.
It is a human like you that has a will to live and experience the world.

Just my opinion.

What if that child is known to have a life crippling handicap? Or it will only live for a few days after birth? Or the mother will die because of complications?

Also, I like how people blame the parents for getting pregnant, yet do not wish to help these children themselves after birth. Every child is precious to them, but only until they are born. Placing children into horrible conditions because they are so selfish they want to impose their views on everyone else.

Not all abortions are just senseless selfish desires. But forcing people to live in your world view is.

Even the child has a crippling handicap its not a good way to abort it. But in case of a matter of life and death between a mother and a child it depends on the mother how she will handle it. But most mother would love to die than to abort and kill her own child. If thats the case I think law on abortion does not apply in it.
youdamushi

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

I agree with most of Trump's policies, but I don't agree with this one. Abortion must be legal (with the exception of partial birth abortion). Why create orphans, if the parents are not interested in raising the child? Also, sometimes if the fetus is not aborted, it can result in health complications for the mother. Check this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Savita_Halappanavar

I am not from US but I will share my opinion. I am with Trump to stop legalize abortion. In the first place why is that you would make a baby then abort it if you can stop it by using contraceptives? The baby in the womb is not a trash that you simply abort it if you don't want it.
It is a human like you that has a will to live and experience the world.

Just my opinion.

What if that child is known to have a life crippling handicap? Or it will only live for a few days after birth? Or the mother will die because of complications?

Also, I like how people blame the parents for getting pregnant, yet do not wish to help these children themselves after birth. Every child is precious to them, but only until they are born. Placing children into horrible conditions because they are so selfish they want to impose their views on everyone else.

Not all abortions are just senseless selfish desires. But forcing people to live in your world view is.

Even the child has a crippling handicap its not a good way to abort it. But in case of a matter of life and death between a mother and a child it depends on the mother how she will handle it. But most mother would love to die than to abort and kill her own child. If thats the case I think law on abortion does not apply in it.
Lol
Do you even understand that the thing in the belly of the mother IS NOT A CHILD??
It has no feelings, no spirit, no senses...
It's not a human!

PARADICE.io

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:56:11 PM

I really don't care as well if trump is an jack ass. For this action I am seeing that he value the life of a human being ( I supposed that he is actually thinking that everyone has the right to live) this is good in my part because as a christian we value life so much. Tho i still support the contraceptives to prevent pregnancy
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

Trump is just taking those quick decisions now to cater for the conservatives and low IQ rednecks and that voted him. After this period is over, we will start seeing what actual economic decisions he takes. And most of the stuff he wants to do will not get done anyway since it will get revoked once things are actually voted. He needs a lot of agreements, he didn't get enough popular vote to go around doing whatever he wants.

In any case, he is going to cause a lot of uncertainty in the markets which means BTC is going to the moon.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

i'm not "pro life" but hopefully this will deter women from thinking they can fuck random guys without consequences, the next step is to take away single mothers' welfare

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
craked5 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

Thanks all!

Next time I see a stupid redneck yelling "women need no feminism, they already got everything in our countries" I'll just have to give him this link!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

A child born with a handicap will require more than one million USD worth of medical care during its full life-span. In the end, it is the tax payer who is going to bear most of this expense. It is very unfair, given that a lot of people refrain from having children since they are poor. Also, there is no point in endangering the life of the mother, in order to save an undeveloped fetus.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:40:19 PM

Thanks all!

Next time I see a stupid redneck yelling "women need no feminism, they already got everything in our countries" I'll just have to give him this link!

haha lol i do agree, maybe they are right that there were a lot of abuse of womens but the reality as well is that there were also a lot of cases were weaker men were being abused and i hate it when they are shouting it seems like they are not doing the same thing and in fact it is still their decision whether they would let the kid alive or dead but they choose to run on the obligations as well.
craked5 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:15:34 PM

Thanks all!

haha lol i do agree, maybe they are right that there were a lot of abuse of womens but the reality as well is that there were also a lot of cases were weaker men were being abused and i hate it when they are shouting it seems like they are not doing the same thing and in fact it is still their decision whether they would let the kid alive or dead but they choose to run on the obligations as well.

Then it means we also need to fight for men's rights Wink

There is no logic in saying "we won't give you this fundamental right because we feel like you're abusing some of the men's right".
It's better to just give everyone what they deserve.
JoltCola

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

He didn't make abortions illegal duh.. He signed a ban on federal money going to international groups that perform or provide information on abortions. So those international organizations can get funding from some other country or corporation. Maybe the whore mothers can pay for their own abortions.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38729364
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: