Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331589 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

If people were smart they would be buying this up right now. Come block 30,000 a lot of miners will start jumping on it. I'm setting here waiting to be able to mine this coin.

^it's trading for 40 satoshis on yobit! lol the original coin was never burned so i hope you dumped on the paid pump!! :-D lol

Which by the way you know full well they are different coins, as you tried to scam others to pump the shit coin even though it's not the same coin. Evidence here http://imgur.com/a/pm0Vp and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524644.380

Umbiqity company owns both via copyright you really should call the shitbag lawyer in Toronto she has a phone number!! :-D  call the bar

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aetsen

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

Good luck with that. Your FUD will get you no where. Have fun being poor in India.

gembitz

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:47:18 PM

Good luck with that. Your FUD will get you no where. Have fun being poor in India.

^let's talk about WHY DO THEY NEED A LAWYER??? I mean what kind of scam are they trying to pull where they need some scummy Toronto corporate gaming sleeze?..i mean seriously!! this crosses lines she is a stupid anti bitcoin person!! SHE IS FIRED !!! :-D  ~ go call that silly lady!!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Aetsen

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:04:30 PM

^let's talk about WHY DO THEY NEED A LAWYER??? I mean what kind of scam are they trying to pull where they need some scummy Toronto corporate gaming sleeze?..i mean seriously!! this crosses lines she is a stupid anti bitcoin person!! SHE IS FIRED !!! :-D  ~ go call that silly lady!!!

How about you post evidence instead of unsubstantiated claims. Troll. This coin is not associated with the other coin that you tried to get people to pump and the ticker symbol has no issue. If you check trademarks Ubiq is not trademarked for computers or technology since March of 2016. http://www.trademarkia.com/trademarks-search.aspx?tn=ubiq

Rikard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

SCAM1 = Poolminers - Sarcoin (Now the company is called Infinite Flame and its currency Qwark). Persecuted by law.
SCAM2 = Jummbucks with Luke Williams join Ruben Arcas and Sasa darco to disappear the money of the clients these last two months.
SCAM 3 = Sarcoin and Jumbucks disappear and join UBIQ.
Just to grow and manipulate the price, all are scammers. They affect customers.
 Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
REVIEW IMAGE
https://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Rf4m-TMYwgM/maxresdefault.jpg
WEB:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept
https://forobits.com/t/sarcoin-e-infinitum-flame-estafa-piramidal/1829/523
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

If people were smart they would be buying this up right now. Come block 30,000 a lot of miners will start jumping on it. I'm setting here waiting to be able to mine this coin.

^it's trading for 40 satoshis on yobit! lol the original coin was never burned so i hope you dumped on the paid pump!! :-D lol

you are a dumb fuck.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

@gembitz

Sorry that I have to say, entertainment is not your strength  Roll Eyes

But I will suggest you for the new Bitcointalk Troll Award.
I think you have the greatest chances to win.
gembitz

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:14:19 PM

you are a dumb fuck.

^why its a lotto ~ i have 50000 and julian owes me 28000 of this ubq ..and jumbucks is still hashing away~i'm taking it over Cheesy

flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

@gembitz

Sorry that I have to say, entertainment is not your strength  Roll Eyes

But I will suggest you for the new Bitcointalk Troll Award.
I think you have the greatest chances to win.

More like Mong Award.
Dowper

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

Now UBIQ can be mined with Claymore.
gembitz

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

^why when it trades on yobit for 50 satoshis? :-D lmfao

Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

the fuckin retard is back. did mommy breast feed you?
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

Wasn't gembitz the one hyping up Ubiq like crazy before the swap? He was saying like 0.001 or 0.01 Ubiq price.
algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:48:08 AM

This dead scam Ubiquoin from Yobit was abandoned by dev and and cost 2satoshi before Ubiq team start this project. Just look to 1month Ubiquoin charts Grin
gembitz

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

Wasn't gembitz the one hyping up Ubiq like crazy before the swap? He was saying like 0.001 or 0.01 Ubiq price.

^SAD TO REPORT THE DEVS ARE GREEDY BASTARDS WHO HIRED A SOME BITCOIN HATING TORONTO GAMING LAWYER GO FIGURE!!! :\ ~ meh

jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 10:10:43 AM

uhuh, he sends me dm's every day about how he invented drum and bass and made love to the grateful dead every night on the tour bus. it's a weird situation that I just ignore.

he thinks I know him or something.

anyway:

Trolls on this Bitcointalk thread

Just to recap:
We made a conscious decision to make this an unmoderated thread.  As such it is open to the public to act as they please so take anything you read from a random poster with a grain of salt.  The Ubiq team and community does not engage in using sock puppet Bitcointalk accounts.  There are pros and cons with this unmoderated approach but we maintain our viewpoint that we are a long term project and there will be short term and long term people involved with the coin.  We are primarily focussed on the long term participants.

The best place to interact with the community is Ubiq Slack.  Sign up at: http://slack.ubiqsmart.com/

Here is what you can do to counteract trolls.

1. Ignore them.
2. Report them to the Bitcointalk moderators. With enough reports from different people, the moderators will listen and delete their comments and/or ban their accounts.

After you Ignore a user it looks much more pleasant like this. Cheesy

Unfortunately there are only so many shifts that a person can work at Walmart per week as a "Part Time Associate". This leaves certain individuals with a lot of time on their hands during the day.  As a group, we can do what we can to combat this.

jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

Originally posted here: https://medium.com/the-ubiq-report/update-february-28-2017-7dd831247d03#.yqfsy6k9l

Make sure you Follow the official blog.

Quick cut and paste below:

Update — February 28, 2017

One month ago, the Ubiq network was launched on Chinese New Year January 28th, 2017. It’s only been a month but a lot has happened. Here are some recent updates.

Novaexchange voting and exchange listing

This has gone very well and Ubiq successfully achieved 250 out of 250 required votes in a bit over 1 week. This is remarkable as many coins on that Voting list have languished for months with very few votes. Many coins also get disqualified for rigging the vote process. We are grateful that we have a diverse and committed community. Smiley

Mine with Claymore miner software

Block 30,000 has kicked in and you can now mine with Claymore miner. Every 30 thousand blocks represents an “epoch” in the Dagger Hashimoto mining algorithm. When this switches over the DAG size increases. Importantly, Claymore miner didn’t support Epoch 0 but now we are fully supported!
This allows miners to mine solo with Claymore or dual mine Ubiq and another coin such as Decred, Sia, LBRY or Pascal.

Telegram group

There have been discussions about a possible Telegram group. Out viewpoint is that there can be one made but it would need to be run unofficially. We already have a strong real time chat presence with Slack but we aren’t against having a Telegram channel as we understand lots of people prefer it.

Fast chain syncing

I took a look at supporting fast chain syncing (the “ — fast” flag) one night last week. This isn’t a crucial but a “nice to have feature” that only benefits initial sync. Having researched it and looked at the code, I realized it’s kinda tricky because it fetches and processes headers out of sequence. Ubiq is different because it inspects a past window of block headers when calculating difficulty so it essentially fails.
It comes down to it not being a quick fix to get this implemented. It would probably require changing the code to explicitly download all the headers first and then processing them.

Fusion GUI wallet

Our Fusion GUI wallet was recently released. Luke writes about it more in a blog post.
Dapps for on chain governance
One aspect of Ubiq that I will be focussing on is devising a plan for Dapps for on chain governance. These are planned to be primarily smart contract based as opposed to protocol based which would require a hard fork.
Some items of note:
Stake based voting
Bounties
Funding development
Proposals
Official statements

We have a lot more things to cover over time.

Thanks for following along. Smiley

kofe

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:40:23 PM

Originally posted here: https://medium.com/the-ubiq-report/update-february-28-2017-7dd831247d03#.yqfsy6k9l

One month ago, the Ubiq network was launched on Chinese New Year January 28th, 2017. It’s only been a month but a lot has happened. Here are some recent updates.

This has gone very well and Ubiq successfully achieved 250 out of 250 required votes in a bit over 1 week. This is remarkable as many coins on that Voting list have languished for months with very few votes. Many coins also get disqualified for rigging the vote process. We are grateful that we have a diverse and committed community. Smiley

Block 30,000 has kicked in and you can now mine with Claymore miner. Every 30 thousand blocks represents an “epoch” in the Dagger Hashimoto mining algorithm. When this switches over the DAG size increases. Importantly, Claymore miner didn’t support Epoch 0 but now we are fully supported!
This allows miners to mine solo with Claymore or dual mine Ubiq and another coin such as Decred, Sia, LBRY or Pascal.

Telegram group

There have been discussions about a possible Telegram group. Out viewpoint is that there can be one made but it would need to be run unofficially. We already have a strong real time chat presence with Slack but we aren’t against having a Telegram channel as we understand lots of people prefer it.

Fast chain syncing

I took a look at supporting fast chain syncing (the “ — fast” flag) one night last week. This isn’t a crucial but a “nice to have feature” that only benefits initial sync. Having researched it and looked at the code, I realized it’s kinda tricky because it fetches and processes headers out of sequence. Ubiq is different because it inspects a past window of block headers when calculating difficulty so it essentially fails.
It comes down to it not being a quick fix to get this implemented. It would probably require changing the code to explicitly download all the headers first and then processing them.

Fusion GUI wallet

Our Fusion GUI wallet was recently released. Luke writes about it more in a blog post.
One aspect of Ubiq that I will be focussing on is devising a plan for Dapps for on chain governance. These are planned to be primarily smart contract based as opposed to protocol based which would require a hard fork.
Some items of note:
Stake based voting
Bounties
Funding development
Proposals
Official statements

What can we expect in the near future
gembitz

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:30:46 PM

Telegram group

Fast chain syncing

Fusion GUI wallet

Some items of note:
Stake based voting
Bounties
Funding development
Proposals
Official statements

^your developers scammed me by selling me overpriced coins, you don't seem to be capable of even holding a conversation!!! Why is jumbucks still alive and the coins not officially burned? lmfao

Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

Wow that ignore functionality is some next level Black Mirror shit! I bet the whole crypto world would look sexy as fug with a subjective ignore button.

Good shit Jyap.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: