Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331589 times)
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:21:47 PM

The force is strong with this one lol
I hope Ubiq becomes a real competition to eth with actual companies using it, that'll be awesome.

im with you. ubiq has a great team to accomplish this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Charlie

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

Behind the scene you all were extremely professional in helping me claim UBQ from my JBS stake.

I'm a little sad.  JBS was perhaps the best POS networks/client in the whole of crypto.  There's no reason it shouldn't keep this status.  I realize jyap is focused on UBQ projects, but if an independent group of community members can maintain the basics to respect the quality of product that it was, it would underscore the fact that JBS has a great 'decentralized' designer.

Regarding smart contract networks.  UBQ is in great position to be a very powerful financial services tool.  And the talent behind it is TOP LEVEL.

The future is bright.

Looking forward to being evolved and encourage anyone researching ETH-type networks to consider UBQ.

i like your thought process +11111111
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

the swap claim form is back online: https://ubiqsmart.com/coinswapclaim/

Thank you for your patience.

^ok now where are my coins? :\

You have not submitted a claim with a valid signature. and as we have already discussed, all of your slack accounts (bigballer, asicdog, dartcoin, owsleybeats) had and still have a 0 balance.

You are welcome to submit a claim via the claim form. Better yet, provide the information here publicly. jbs address with a positive balance at time of swap, that hasnt already been swapped, a ubiq address, and a valid signature created by signing the ubiq address with the jbs address. If you are not able to cryptographically verify ownership of jbs, then you had no jbs eligible for swap outside of bittrex.

^stealing people bitcoin will get you rekt!! :\ you are not getting away with this scam...you have been warned!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kashking

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

Behind the scene you all were extremely professional in helping me claim UBQ from my JBS stake.

I'm a little sad.  JBS was perhaps the best POS networks/client in the whole of crypto.  There's no reason it shouldn't keep this status.  I realize jyap is focused on UBQ projects, but if an independent group of community members can maintain the basics to respect the quality of product that it was, it would underscore the fact that JBS has a great 'decentralized' designer.

Regarding smart contract networks.  UBQ is in great position to be a very powerful financial services tool.  And the talent behind it is TOP LEVEL.

The future is bright.

Looking forward to being evolved and encourage anyone researching ETH-type networks to consider UBQ.

Glad you were able to get it straightened out. Also glad you got to experience the professionalism of the team first-hand  Cheesy

gembitz

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill

^you are your worst enemy ~ you fucked yourself scumbag!~ :\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:49:14 PM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

The future is bright.

Glad you were able to get it straightened out. Also glad you got to experience the professionalism of the team first-hand  Cheesy

^you cannot trust these dirtbags they are in cahoots with Toronto lawyers commiting fraud in the marketplace...bittrex = cryptsy 2.0 :\

Mr.Charlie

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Winston Churchill

for those that are new here, gembitz is a serial fudster with a mental illness. Unfortunately, they have access to wi-fi in the mental
institution where he is committed. ignore him by going to the left side under his name and click ignore. i feel sorry for that he is
mentally ill and only has a my little pony toy as a best friend.

i wish him a full recovery after being institutionalized 5 years ago after he was running through the mall naked screaming "rosha, dont leave me".
rosha is his toy pony. he was then found having sex with mannequin #7 in sears.

your prayers are greatly appreciated.
gembitz

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:14:04 PM

Winston Churchill

for those that are new here, gembitz is a serial fudster with a mental illness. Unfortunately, they have access to wi-fi in the mental
institution where he is committed. ignore him by going to the left side under his name and click ignore. i feel sorry for that he is
mentally ill and only has a my little pony toy as a best friend.

i wish him a full recovery after being institutionalized 5 years ago after he was running through the mall naked screaming "rosha, dont leave me".
rosha is his toy pony. he was then found having sex with mannequin #7 in sears.

your prayers are greatly appreciated.

^yep and according to julian the russians are trying to break me out!! :-D n00bs

jyap (OP)

Activity: 328
Merit: 525

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

The future is bright.

Indeed JBS was a very good staking network. The value has transferred over to the upgraded Ubiq smart contract platform so this is the best for all involved (past, present and future).

Thank you for your kind words and glad we could get everything squared away!

gembitz

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:25:40 AM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

The future is bright.

Indeed JBS was a very good staking network. The value has transferred over to the upgraded Ubiq smart contract platform so this is the best for all involved (past, present and future).

^jumbucks is still alive and well thats where you messed up with the swap YOU NEVER BURNED THE COINS !!! :-D I AM THE NEW DEV OF JUMBUCKS!!! JBS TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

The future is bright.

^jumbucks is still alive and well thats where you messed up with the swap YOU NEVER BURNED THE COINS !!! :-D I AM THE NEW DEV OF JUMBUCKS!!! JBS TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

I disagree, u cant say its alive without looking behind the canvas. To find out whats going on behind the scenes, set up a full node and translate a fair portion of ur coins into it. Once u have deposited ur coins to there, open ur mind and start reaching out to ancient people. When a ghost of a sweaty greek warrior manifests to u ask him whether ur asset is alive, and u will get ur answers though I must warn u that a troubled ghost will possibly take ur coins along with ur worthless life.

gembitz

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:58:46 AM

THANK YOU TEAM UBQ!

The future is bright.

I disagree, u cant say its alive without looking behind the canvas. To find out whats going on behind the scenes, set up a full node and translate a fair portion of ur coins into it. Once u have deposited ur coins to there, open ur mind and start reaching out to ancient people. When a ghost of a sweaty greek warrior manifests to u ask him whether ur asset is alive, and u will get ur answers though I must warn u that a troubled ghost will possibly take ur coins along with ur worthless life.

^jumbucks live forver brah! RAM POWER!!! :-D WEEEEE $JBS 4 LIFE

jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

https://ubiqscan.io/en/token/0x105bbb0fd91329bec3f12546cbe7edfe624ec3ad

The $LOOT has been buried and the $UBQ treasure hunt starts in < 8 hrs

Details will be published on The Ubiq Report blog

kashking

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 03:52:00 PM

The puzzle info got released!

https://medium.com/the-ubiq-report/puzzle-with-mining-system-prize-c13de84d36c1#.3u0oda3bm

Alexoz

Activity: 248

One World

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:27:06 PM

256 - 345 , there's 5 different mazes youhou

WhyMe

Activity: 661

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

Anyone on Suprnova with Claymore ?
I've only "job timeout" after stratum connection Sad
gembitz

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

^i want my bitcoins back~ jumbucks lives! ubiq trades on yobit! :\

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

Nice puzzle and Decreed & Ubiq collaboration. They deserve attention and my investments.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
jyap (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 09:15:58 AM

Hmm, I've tested stratum on a few pools. Works fine.

Maybe jump on Ubiq Slack and ask the #ubiq-miners channel. Smiley

gembitz

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:33:14 PM

Hmm, I've tested stratum on a few pools. Works fine.

Maybe jump on Ubiq Slack and ask the #ubiq-miners channel. Smiley

^ya you should no how to mine it you premined for over a week! :\

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: