Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 08:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i invest my money?  (Read 34620 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 08:39:40 PM

The opportunities that bitcoin currently has a very large investment tool, especially the price that rises so fast can make the profit we get becomes faster. But this is perfect if you have so much money. If not, maybe altcoin that has a low price than bitcoin, and has potential, will be better as a place of investment.

Even if you don't have much capital that you can use for investment purposes, Bitcoin will remain a fantastic investment option, especially in the long term. People look at the current price and think they can't afford to buy Bitcoin. Main point of importance is that you don't have to force yourself to buy a whole Bitcoin. You can very well just buy 0.1-0.2 BTC, or even smaller fractions. No problem

You can buy that much (or that little)

But what's the use of that apart from developing your trading skills? As to me, it doesn't make a lot of sense unless you are going to put a substantilly bigger amount of capital into Bitcoin later. Just buying and then holding this amount doesn't look very convincing to me. It seems there is some limit (or rather range) which is best suitable for a specific purpose. For example, if you have a few million dollars, you could buy physical gold with half of that amount while invest the rest in US Treasuries and happily live off interest paid and compounded. With less than that amount, you'd better look for trading opportuinities, obviously

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

There are many option for us to invest our money into business, now if you are in bitcoin industry the only things you can do of where to put your capital here is you can invest it to buy Bitcoin then hold it for a long term basis, or you buy some other altcoin that are potentials which can be found at the coinmarketcap.com, but be careful in investing to any cloud mining sites its really tempting but too dangerous to do it and its too risky also.
JariKriting

Activity: 1008
Merit: 520

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:49:07 AM

I currently have 2mil usd for investment.

I wanna invest it on bitcoin. Where can I invest it?

Please give me all the alternatives

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998
Invest your bitcoin for buying altcoin and try to invest in the potential ico in the signature campaign, because most of the if the ico is really potential your capital will become x 10 or x 1000% that's the good thing about it or you can make some trade by simply buying coins in the trading platform depending on what site your are going to trade like Poloniex or bittrex.

I think is not good decesion
if have big capital money 2 million dollar, only investment buy altcoin
because altcoin trading , altcoin investment is high risk, and true buy ico can profit to 10x, but potential lost is big too

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
onemanatatime

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Aluna.Social

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

thanks!

also, please look at my first post I plan to build a mining farm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764338.msg17619998#msg17619998

Buy bitcoin, and sell it in 6-12 months time at $2500 or more. Easy 2m profit.  Grin

This time it's different.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2940
Merit: 636

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

thanks!

Buy bitcoin, and sell it in 6-12 months time at $2500 or more. Easy 2m profit.  Grin
I'm sure it is not that easy, no one can predict the price within 6-12 months, and although it is likely to rise but we know how unpredictable the market is. If you think to get a guaranteed profit, forget about bitcoin, you'll never gonna be successful if you will not allocated an amount that is only for investment. Sometimes it takes time before you see a good price, so better consider that in your planning.
djordjamayna

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

Mining farm will make you literally a fermer from a millionaire
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:21:15 PM

You can invest with bitcoin alone, I already made a cash out today and made profits. Just holding your BTC is investing because if you buy now and it will grow as you go on because the price trend of it is increasing, well you can apply it to altcoins if you want but always choose wisely.
Bitcoin is already good investment, In this case just buy bitcoin and it can be considered as our investment. Because bitcoin is the long, mid, short term investment for everyone.
yes, bitcoin is an excellent investment. but honestly, in my opinion, for now, altcoin is better. In addition, investment in altcoin is a short term investment. so for people who don't like long term investment, can invest in altcoin. even in the short term you could benefit greatly.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Mining farm will make you literally a fermer from a millionaire
Farming is good idea you can make profit there by doing a great farm you can plan any sources of food like rice , water melon depends on the weather and situation i have a farm too where i can make profit there by 2x of my money but when your unlucky and storm are coming maybe you will get basted .
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1524

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

Never take "All In" investment strategy with any asset. Be it bitcoin or real estate. It may ruin your investment big time. Always take the diversification route and invest in different asset classes to secure your capital investment. At least it will help you to secure your investment if one asset price falls.

Bitcoin looks good for the future and we all expect it will have a huge price rise in future. But you will need to consider the worst case as well. So try different assets with stable price history and invest at least 50% of your money and then rest in bitcoin. It will give you a growth as well as capital protection. 

StarCitizen999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

You can invest with bitcoin alone, I already made a cash out today and made profits. Just holding your BTC is investing because if you buy now and it will grow as you go on because the price trend of it is increasing, well you can apply it to altcoins if you want but always choose wisely.
Bitcoin is already good investment, In this case just buy bitcoin and it can be considered as our investment. Because bitcoin is the long, mid, short term investment for everyone.
yes, bitcoin is an excellent investment. but honestly, in my opinion, for now, altcoin is better. In addition, investment in altcoin is a short term investment. so for people who don't like long term investment, can invest in altcoin. even in the short term you could benefit greatly.

Never invested in alternative coins. But I'm watching their price. Risky very much, but if you're lucky you can double your capital very quickly
FLUX-project

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

Also you can invest in projects at ICO Token Market.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

Never invested in alternative coins. But I'm watching their price. Risky very much, but if you're lucky you can double your capital very quickly
Of course we can invest in altcoin. Well, if you can take advantage of that, then there are so many advantages you can get, it can even be said it is a very good investment. Look at the current altcoin market, the price of yesterday's trst coin only reaches 5k satoshi, but now it has reached almost 20k satoshi. It is a very good investment in a short time.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:30:47 PM

bitcoin itself is an investment. you have a lot of money dude, say'm sure you will be pleased to have invested in bitcoin if you hold it in quite some time. but, if you're not interested, try to check your market trading. so many coins that can be made as a means of transaction there.
yes there is no doubt that bitcoin is an investment specially in present time when bitcoin is yet not available everywhere as currency, in most of the place still bitcoin is not accepted as currency but still there are so many online shops who are accepting bitcoin for payment, i am hopeful that very soon we will be  able to use bitcoin even in our local shops for shopping and for so many other purposes. but still we can use bitcoin for investment and can make good profit from it.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:36:01 PM

Of course we can invest in altcoin. Well, if you can take advantage of that, then there are so many advantages you can get, it can even be said it is a very good investment. Look at the current altcoin market, the price of yesterday's trst coin only reaches 5k satoshi, but now it has reached almost 20k satoshi. It is a very good investment in a short time.
Yes, investing in altcoin is probably a wise choice, just need you buy potential currency with low value and then keep it for a short or long period of time, you will be surprised when its price increases several times. The most important thing is you have to know when the price of the currency is low and you have to buy it for how much is reasonable, want to know that, you need to have experience and find out information on the news pages of altcoin. The altcoin market is a good place to invest but there are also certain risks

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Dont invest in mining farms.Since you have large amount of money,you can just buy bitcoins and hold it for one or two years and it would certainly give you a heavy return.Dont ever go towards altcoins since most of them are just pump and dump coins.
I agree with you, investing in mining farms does not seem as a reasonable investment for me, if you dont have a big amount of funds collected.

If you are able to get enough money for such a purpose, investing in something else would be indeed a better idea: if you can start your own business, that would make better profits without any doubt.
However to achieve something like that, you need a good idea for a company which may attract customers to you, but you need to be good enough to have a chance standing in a real competition.
Still, all that is a really hard task, because you have to be really involved in all of that, when you can just simply have passive profit from different kinds of investments.

Surely, bitcoin could have made that job easily. I think that all of us may predict 2000$ price area in 2 years so that would be a great return!
sulendra12

Activity: 2898
Merit: 526

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:22:47 PM

so for people who don't like long term investment, can invest in altcoin. even in the short term you could benefit greatly.
But for those peoples who couldn't handle their patience will be lose with the market pump/dump from bot or big whales, I wouldn't mind to sell it after I get more than 50% profit shortly but make sure you won't feel regret after that.

panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

I can only sugget to reserve the 50% of that money to your family and 50% for your business venture.  Mining is good but it needs cheaper electricy to be in an advantage.  Trading, try to learn it, you have plenty of time to learn, besides you have the luxury of not working because you already have sufficient supply in hand.  Just do not rush things. you can use some fund to test things out, we can say try to allocate 5% of your venture fund to test things out. If they are good then go for it.  The secret here is patience and learning.
I like the idea of dividing the bitcoin you have. It is good to have an amount of bitcoin that you can used on emergency. Then used the other half on the investment you chosen. For me all investment has risk so choosing the right investment is not a problem because all investment have risk it depends on how will you going to manage it. fir example you choose to do trading you must need to educate yourself on the basic trading in the rules of price and demand then just work and focus to it. Because the key for a successful investment is hard work and dedication.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

so for people who don't like long term investment, can invest in altcoin. even in the short term you could benefit greatly.
But for those peoples who couldn't handle their patience will be lose with the market pump/dump from bot or big whales, I wouldn't mind to sell it after I get more than 50% profit shortly but make sure you won't feel regret after that.
the whales can dump it for instantly, there is no a chance to sell them at the same time with the whale's dump. The patience will useful for the long term trade and not for a short trade. It's not having a correlation.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

i don't believe that you have 2M USD that's a huge of money but anyway if you're saying truth you can invest it on BITCOIN itself and gambling site bankroll where you can gain profit too and also you could also invest on ETH because they are good too like bitcoin . it's your choice where to settle your money and how can you make it more grow.
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

If you have fiat money then you can invest it in gold or in bitcoins and if you have your money in bitcoins then its good invest in altcoins instead of getting carried away with hyips or cloud mining sites where the chances of returns are almost zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: