Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48696 times)
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:32:02 AM

why only shorena and quickseller(whose trust has no meaning because he is not trustable) negging those blackmailer shits where is warriors of justice of this community who are eager to neg newbies lol
Maybe because the "warriors of justice" are not so much warriors of justice, but are rather trying to accomplish something else....

it seems so lol this community rotten to the core many green trust users are scammers/blackmailers/self escrow scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:09:32 AM

why only shorena and quickseller(whose trust has no meaning because he is not trustable) negging those blackmailer shits where is warriors of justice of this community who are eager to neg newbies lol
Maybe because the "warriors of justice" are not so much warriors of justice, but are rather trying to accomplish something else....

yes - take down scammers - people like you QS.... proven scammers. all I have ever done is traded fairly.

17.—(1) It shall be an offence for any person who, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another, makes any unwarranted demand with menaces.

(2) For the purposes of this section—

(a) a demand with menaces shall be unwarranted unless the person making it does so in the belief—

(i) that he has reasonable grounds for making the demand, and

(ii) that the use of the menaces is a proper means of reinforcing the demand;

(b) the nature of the act or omission demanded shall be immaterial and it shall also be immaterial whether or not the menaces relate to action to be taken by the person making the demand.

(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable—

(a) on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding £1,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both,

(b) on conviction on indictment to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years or to both.

read that - if you can understand it - the ruse we pulled was to gain information... that is legal where I come from... you just enjoy taking personal vendettas to far.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:12:58 AM

This case has been settled already. Not a single satoshi of payment was made to the attempt and everything was handled privately. The extortion attempt was made for "good intent" and was aimed for me to release information for my apparent "crimes". Crazy speculations without any proof. A very bad attempt to play law enforcement by themselves indeed, trying to beat information out by threatening me with crimes I never did. I wasted alot of time into this now and all I got was a bad name from it for apparent criminal activity.
However, I believe this blackmail and extortion attempt already brought fair consequences, as lauda is no longer a staff member anymore and until lauda or someone else accuses me of more apparent "crimes", I believe this case can be closed. I had enough from witch trials and don't want to get involved in another one. All I want now is to clean my name again.
As of now, my full dox has been handed out to the "investigation" team, which makes me very uncomfortable and wish to be deleted and NOT published in any way.

Also, TMAN was only involved because he has started all the heat by accusing me of a hacker and was totally against me for a while. He has now calmed down and apologized for his actions.

Edit:
Lauda did not give me an address to send the extortion payment to.

proof above - if lauda was extorting for money then where is the payment address?

Dyatrev

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:17:04 AM

This case has been settled already. Not a single satoshi of payment was made to the attempt and everything was handled privately. The extortion attempt was made for "good intent" and was aimed for me to release information for my apparent "crimes". Crazy speculations without any proof. A very bad attempt to play law enforcement by themselves indeed, trying to beat information out by threatening me with crimes I never did. I wasted alot of time into this now and all I got was a bad name from it for apparent criminal activity.
However, I believe this blackmail and extortion attempt already brought fair consequences, as lauda is no longer a staff member anymore and until lauda or someone else accuses me of more apparent "crimes", I believe this case can be closed. I had enough from witch trials and don't want to get involved in another one. All I want now is to clean my name again.
As of now, my full dox has been handed out to the "investigation" team, which makes me very uncomfortable and wish to be deleted and NOT published in any way.

Also, TMAN was only involved because he has started all the heat by accusing me of a hacker and was totally against me for a while. He has now calmed down and apologized for his actions.

Edit:
Lauda did not give me an address to send the extortion payment to.

proof above - if lauda was extorting for money then where is the payment address?

what is the point of giving payment adress before blackmailed one accept to pay
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:20:47 AM

yes - take down scammers - people like you QS.... proven scammers. all I have ever done is traded fairly.

17.—(1) It shall be an offence for any person who, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another, makes any unwarranted demand with menaces.

(2) For the purposes of this section—

(a) a demand with menaces shall be unwarranted unless the person making it does so in the belief—

(i) that he has reasonable grounds for making the demand, and

(ii) that the use of the menaces is a proper means of reinforcing the demand;

(b) the nature of the act or omission demanded shall be immaterial and it shall also be immaterial whether or not the menaces relate to action to be taken by the person making the demand.

(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable—

(a) on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding £1,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both,

(b) on conviction on indictment to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 14 years or to both.

read that - if you can understand it - the ruse we pulled was to gain information... that is legal where I come from... you just enjoy taking personal vendettas to far.
Yea, that statute does not exonerate you in any way whatsoever. I cannot even see the logic to someone thinking that some part of that statute would allow them to attempt to extort money from someone.

I don't know you, and I have never even heard of you, let alone interacted with you prior to me finding out that you tried to extort zeroaxl, so I think it is difficult for you to say this is some kind of personal vendetta. I think you are taking a page out of tspacepilot's book to try to discredit my claims against you.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:23:45 AM

there was no blackmail - have you read the PGP message? if you had you wouldn't be in here. this is an assault from QS a proven scammer against Lauda I happened to of been involved as I was the one who bought the suspicious activity to light.

no extortion was taking place - it was an intel gathering exercise that backfired.

that is of little consequence now as all the evidence is in Place - I am awaiting return contact from moderators to discuss

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:24:56 AM

there was no blackmail - have you read the PGP message? if you had you wouldn't be in here. this is an assault from QS a proven scammer against Lauda I happened to of been involved as I was the one who bought the suspicious activity to light.

no extortion was taking place - it was an intel gathering exercise that backfired.

that is of little consequence now as all the evidence is in Place - I am awaiting return contact from moderators to discuss

How is QS a scammer? Can you provide links to any scamming he as done? Because the last time I checked, I thought he only escrowed his own trades,
Dyatrev

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:26:08 AM

give some cut or will report you is intel gathering in your book?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:27:03 AM

How is QS a scammer? Can you provide links to any scamming he as done? Because the last time I checked, I thought he only escrowed his own trades,

Killyou - read his trust ratings.

Dyatrev

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

escrowing self trades are not good in any way how can you trust someone who is saying our trade is secured by third party member while it is not true?
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:31:33 AM

its legal in the EU - read before you comment further please - unless you are another QS alt just trying to add to the pool of sig campaign funds here??

Dyatrev

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:33:06 AM

its legal in the EU - read before you comment further please - unless you are another QS alt just trying to add to the pool of sig campaign funds here??

what is legal in the eu blackmailing or trying to hide blackmailing in the name of gathering intel?
FFrankie

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:39:56 AM

I have, and I don't understand where he as actually scammed anyone, because he didn't. All he did was call out dooglus for saying he should kill himself, so dooglus left him negative trust, vod left him negative trust 3 times because of his self-escrowing, QS posted his allegled dox, and one because QS gave him negative trust. Lauda saying that QS is blackmailing I dont see it from the reference link quotted. So it seems to me most of the red trust on QS doesnt need to be there besides all of the ones about the self escrowing, but he didnt steal anything in those and he could have
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:46:09 AM

I have, and I don't understand where he as actually scammed anyone, because he didn't. All he did was call out dooglus for saying he should kill himself, so dooglus left him negative trust, vod left him negative trust 3 times because of his self-escrowing, QS posted his allegled dox, and one because QS gave him negative trust. Lauda saying that QS is blackmailing I dont see it from the reference link quotted. So it seems to me most of the red trust on QS doesnt need to be there besides all of the ones about the self escrowing, but he didnt steal anything in those and he could have

Kill you - please stop adding to your sig campaign funds. this has nothing to do with you.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:52:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181163.0

FYI- QS... is this evidence enough of illegal behavior - does this justify an investigation? I thought the whole point of a community was to look after our members.
Ahh, I see that $30,000 is now worth ~$114k, and you were hoping that your threats of reporting of tax evasion would allow you to get a cut of that.

I would not be surprised if you have evidence of him having more money than this, which would mean an even bigger pie that you were hoping to get a cut of.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:47:08 AM

Was the investigation explained ?
So far i have heard super vague references.

What is it about ?

I smell entrapment to maybe prove a guy is willing to pay a bribe.

I sure did not think Lauda was capable of what he/she is accused of here before.
And i say he / she because you are all using both sexes referring to him/her.  Cheesy
Is Lauda a female ?

Lauda where are you ? Your absence is a bit concerning.

You know for a forum stance i can't see how staff would bother doing anything with anyone
UNLESS the police contact theymos with a request.
After all don't they say scams etc are not moderated and you are all free to do what you want ?
Was that guy a coin dev ?
What would provoke a staff investigation into a user ?

Unless backed by a police request and authorized by theymos i can't see any good reason for meddling.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:16:47 AM

According to that thread I have already said that all taxes will be paid, and have done it. My bitcoins come from a legal source and all taxes for them has been paid.
I have proven my wealth source (at least parts of it) to the following members:
Lauda, TMAN, Zepher and minifrij
It is impossible to evade taxes with the source of my bitcoins, the above members can confirm that.
FFrankie

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:26:42 AM

According to that thread I have already said that all taxes will be paid, and have done it. My bitcoins come from a legal source and all taxes for them has been paid.
It is impossible to evade taxes with the source of my bitcoins, the above members can confirm that.

Well, it looks pretty clear cut and dry you posted a thread asking a question that is obviously illegal and now you are trying to backpedal?

But I was under the impression that you did not have to pay taxes on bitcoins until you sold them, because as a buyer of bitcoins it is the sellers responsible to pay the taxes on the gains if any?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:06:21 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 06:05:03 AM by Spoetnik

You mean under US law ? they may vary from country to country.
I reminded users of this issue in the Altcoin section about a week ago.
I posted two Coindesk stories mentioning the USA and Canada tax guidelines.
Point being is I think the two differ..

Consult with a professional Wink

http://www.coindesk.com/canada-revenue-agency-tax-rules-apply-bitcoin/
http://www.coindesk.com/irs-bitcoin-tax-guidelines-mean/

FUD first & ask questions later™
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:57:12 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 10:14:48 AM by TMAN

Well, it looks pretty clear cut and dry you posted a thread asking a question that is obviously illegal and now you are trying to backpedal?

But I was under the impression that you did not have to pay taxes on bitcoins until you sold them, because as a buyer of bitcoins it is the sellers responsible to pay the taxes on the gains if any?

Why thank you,  We are EU based - US law does not apply, so please read up on EU based laws and statutes.

thanks