Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48696 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

-snip-
This is just another example of Quickseller being a hypocrite - do as I say, not as I do.   Undecided

Please stay on topic. Id very much like to know what you think of Laudas actions though.

We all know that extertion is a crime sir. But IMHO we all know that he don't need money and just do that for purpose of gathering evidence, that's why he decided to get some witness before starting that plan. The only mistakes he committed was, he used the wrong way of gathering information, And i think it deserves a punishment because it is obviously a crime no matter how good the purpose is. But a negative trust is too much for his act, just saying sir. He is still a trustful person for me.
Bullshit. There was no intention to "gather evidence". This was not the first time that Lauda has tried to extort someone. All that the "witnesses" did was participate in a conspiracy to extort zeroaxl.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 05:02:12 PM

-snip-
This is just another example of Quickseller being a hypocrite - do as I say, not as I do.   Undecided

Please stay on topic. Id very much like to know what you think of Laudas actions though.

We all know that extertion is a crime sir. But IMHO we all know that he don't need money and just do that for purpose of gathering evidence, that's why he decided to get some witness before starting that plan. The only mistakes he committed was, he used the wrong way of gathering information, And i think it deserves a punishment because it is obviously a crime no matter how good the purpose is. But a negative trust is too much for his act, just saying sir. He is still a trustful person for me.

Dont take this personally, but I was asking Vod directly.[1] I am also interested in other opinions from DT.

To your point though, where would you draw the line? When do you start questioning whether the user you considered trustworthy in the past might have changed to a degree where you can no longer trust them? I dont think Lauda recently turned from a good person to an evil one.[2] Whether or not I would still trust Lauda with an significant amount of coins, I dont know, but this is true for most people here. I try to avoid having to trust others. What I am certain of is that to me an extortion (or more correct blackmail) should not be considered acceptable here or anywhere else no matter the circumstances. Due to my position on the default trust network I can raise awareness and hand out a punishment with a negative rating and I do.

What I also dont know is, how I should see the inaction of others in similar positions. Do they not care? Are they fine with it? in general? just in this case? why (not)? Should I see the rating[3] by Vod as an endorsement for extortion or is just Lauda exempt (this time only)?

[1] ... and made them aware via PM.
[2] In fact I dont think people are either good or bad, they are always on a scale somewhere in between.
[3] "Moderates forum with a level head. One of the few remaining assets to this forum!"

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:56:42 PM

What I also dont know is, how I should see the inaction of others in similar positions.
At best, compromised. First by Lauda, then possibly Theymos.

Just wondering how that conversation goes, between Theymos and the BCT board/committee members......
"Guys, in keeping with our ability to allow and facilitate wide ranging ways to scam and defraud our many users, my mods have been busy creating a new feature. Its a bit like vigilantism, and blackmail, but without all that wishy-washy knowledge, experience, and integrity bullshit, getting in the way.                                            Guys?"
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:25:55 AM

I would not care what VOD thinks ..he has proven countless times to be a liar and REALLY childish.
I was just commenting after him as he negged some guy for posting a Keylogger in off-topic with source code.. a couple days ago.

Way back.. I had him following me around for ages Trolling on me with personal attacks in the Altcoin section way back.
And coincidentally either before after Lauda posted too.. with him in tandem backing him up.
Then there is the matter of his negative rating bullshit he pulled on me.
Triggered best i can tell by a joke about people from Alberta.
I think he's an idiot and a MASSIVE hypocrite himself.. he evades the rules when ever it suits him then parades around lecturing people handing out mass neg's to anything not bolted down.

More importantly is the shit i brought up.
Where is Lauda ? No comment here ? WTF ?
What was the extortion attempt details.
Was Lauda fired or not ?

Those for example were asked by me and others and we were all ignored as cocky know it all's here who think they are hot shit on DT banter back & forth arguing over the definition of words.

By all means lets' loiter around casting judgment and re-interpreting the meaning of English words but can we get the damn story put on the table first so we know what we are even talking about ?

Those that know are coming here and reading this then deliberately staying tight lipped as a few of you rail on bickering about the definition of extortion etc.
..or railing on whining that Quickseller is guilty of things.
And frankly i couldn't care less.. unless his past wrong doing *alleged was linked to an agenda of his to post this topic.
And i do not see that.
I see finger pointing that amounts to a diversion.
While the REAL TOPIC is buried.

I prob won't even check this again..
I can see the people who could post worth while comments on it are being silent.
I can't think of any way to force them to speak up so.. coming back to this is a waste if my time.
Why should i come back here ? To hear about VOD's opinion on a hypothetical situation ?
Gimme a break the guy is fucking retarded and out of control around here.

Most of you commenting seem to have a good head on your shoulders and seem balanced with judgement.
But i sure as hell don't think VOD falls into that category.

What does VOD think ? Who gives a shit !

FUD first & ask questions later™
gorgon666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:46:31 AM

Was Lauda fired or not ?
To me, it is obvious he was fired.

Blazed still has Lauda within his trust list, and this makes Blazed look like he thinks a self-admitted extortionist should be trusted by everyone. In my book, this means Blazed is not quite as trustworthy as he presents himself to be.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:22:15 AM

Was Lauda fired or not ?
To me, it is obvious he was fired.
Nope. Blackmail, extortion, and mob rule, lives on....... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101872
Dyatrev

Activity: 980
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

those guys some kind of gang which stay at dt and using this for blackmailing users and i think they are sharing profit from those blackmails till they got caught and they are backing each other after getting caught fucking shits
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

-snip-
More importantly is the shit i brought up.
Where is Lauda ? No comment here ? WTF ?

We talked via PM and they told me why they dont post here. I would act differently, but its their decision.

What was the extortion attempt details.
Was Lauda fired or not ?

I dont know, but I think so.

By all means lets' loiter around casting judgment and re-interpreting the meaning of English words but can we get the damn story put on the table first so we know what we are even talking about ?

Those that know are coming here and reading this then deliberately staying tight lipped as a few of you rail on bickering about the definition of extortion etc.

I think the archives posted by QS in the OP are quite clear, dont you?

What does VOD think ? Who gives a shit !

I do. Whatever you think of Vod, they are part of the DT network and have been as long as I can remember. Vods ratings are not going to disappear anytime soon.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:10:44 AM

those guys some kind of gang which stay at dt and using this for blackmailing users and i think they are sharing profit from those blackmails till they got caught and they are backing each other after getting caught fucking shits
I don't know if everything said here is correct or not. but you can't blame or can't say that there is a proper DT gang doing all these blackmailing.
do you have any other reference of proof where they attempt to blackmail others?
gorgon666

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

If you can give me verifiable information that proves involvement beyond Lauda/TMAN then I can possibly pay a bounty.

PGP:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.62
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto
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=jo9h
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

If you can give me verifiable information that proves involvement beyond Lauda/TMAN then I can possibly pay a bounty.

Unless you are willing to put that coin into a real (non-QS-alt) escrow, I doubt anyone will take you seriously.  I don't.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:12:37 AM

-snip-

Dont take this personally, but I was asking Vod directly.[1] I am also interested in other opinions from DT.

To your point though, where would you draw the line? When do you start questioning whether the user you considered trustworthy in the past might have changed to a degree where you can no longer trust them? I dont think Lauda recently turned from a good person to an evil one.[2] Whether or not I would still trust Lauda with an significant amount of coins, I dont know, but this is true for most people here. I try to avoid having to trust others. What I am certain of is that to me an extortion (or more correct blackmail) should not be considered acceptable here or anywhere else no matter the circumstances. Due to my position on the default trust network I can raise awareness and hand out a punishment with a negative rating and I do.

What I also dont know is, how I should see the inaction of others in similar positions. Do they not care? Are they fine with it? in general? just in this case? why (not)? Should I see the rating[3] by Vod as an endorsement for extortion or is just Lauda exempt (this time only)?

[2] In fact I dont think people are either good or bad, they are always on a scale somewhere in between.
[3] "Moderates forum with a level head. One of the few remaining assets to this forum!"
Were these questions rhetorical, and/or have you managed to answer them yourself?

gorgon666

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:59:50 AM

Unless you are willing to put that coin into a real (non-QS-alt) escrow, I doubt anyone will take you seriously.  I don't.
Sent Vod a PM asking if he will act as escrow for my bounty. I received no response.

I suspect that Vod is trying to deter members from providing information confirming who is involved in this extortion scheme, and preventing justice from being served. I am willing to change my mind if new facts come to light.

If you wish, I am willing to pre-fund any bounty payment into escrow to the escrow provider of the informant's choice, provided that the escrow is sufficiently trusted by myself. Information should primarily be given with the intent of bringing appropriate justice, and doing what is right!
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

Sent Vod a PM asking if he will act as escrow for my bounty. I received no response.

I suspect that Vod is trying to deter members from providing information confirming who is involved in this extortion scheme, and preventing justice from being served. I am willing to change my mind if new facts come to light.

If you wish, I am willing to pre-fund any bounty payment into escrow to the escrow provider of the informant's choice, provided that the escrow is sufficiently trusted by myself. Information should primarily be given with the intent of bringing appropriate justice, and doing what is right!

You could always ask quickseller to be to escrow...

Just look in the mirror...  Roll Eyes

feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:22:03 AM

Interesting discussion.. for sure nothing will happen.. but..

I have few ideas, but in my opinion, problem for gentlemens involved in this "investigation" action can start when "sad gentelmens" will accuse them for organized criminal group that want extort money.

I think that this investigation can lasted much longer ...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:38:14 AM

I have blocked Quickseller from sending me messages.  You are included in that list.  

I suspect that Vod is trying to deter members from providing information confirming who is involved in this extortion scheme

So I don't reply and I'm trying to cover something up?  Nice jump... I guess we can see how you deduce your findings...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:42:54 AM

Tha question thet keeps me tossin' an' turnin' at night is whetha' Quickseller's ambition is ta one day be on all 3 sides of an escrowed deal.  Stranga' thangs in life have happent. 

Imma incorrectly para-phrase mah recently diseased brotha Rodney King.  Cain't we all jist git along up in here?  Y'all is like a buncha kinna-gardners tryin' ta rip each otha's hair off.  Sommebody gon' lose an eyebrow if'n this keep up.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:48:39 AM

Tha question thet keeps me tossin' an' turnin' at night is whetha' Quickseller's ambition is ta one day be on all 3 sides of an escrowed deal.  Stranga' thangs in life have happent. 

Imma incorrectly para-phrase mah recently diseased brotha Rodney King.  Cain't we all jist git along up in here?  Y'all is like a buncha kinna-gardners tryin' ta rip each otha's hair off.  Sommebody gon' lose an eyebrow if'n this keep up.
Hi Huge Black Woman, I like what your going at here but we can't all get along if the police is beating up on us and then all four getting sentenced as non-guilty. In most cases, once you give away the little thing that is trust you will regret it, trust is a mother fucker.

Most homies are just phonies.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:54:39 AM

Is it personal war, or what?

Someone is missing topic of this thread...

Edit: and option that it can be organised criminal group..
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

-snip-

I know you didnt explicitly say you would, but I still would have expected you to honor my request.

-snip-
This is just another example of Quickseller being a hypocrite - do as I say, not as I do.   Undecided

Were these questions rhetorical, and/or have you managed to answer them yourself?

No and no. I have an answer from Vod.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: