Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48696 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:42:18 PM

Was Lauda fired or not ?
To me, it is obvious he was fired.

Blazed still has Lauda within his trust list, and this makes Blazed look like he thinks a self-admitted extortionist should be trusted by everyone. In my book, this means Blazed is not quite as trustworthy as he presents himself to be.

@shorena
That was highly evasive.

And what i said about VOD is bad and you played off like it was no big deal.
It's not just the crap he's pulled on me ..there has been many complaints about him before.
And all i have seen for years is "the club" protecting him and turning a blind eye to the shit he pulls
..over & over.

Any guesses why i have 0 respect for the DT list of idiots ?
I couldn't care less about any of them or their opinions or their faggy little ratings.

What it amounts to is forming little groups of circle jerking bum buddy eFriends here.
That will fast track you to the DT list and get you made staff.
Which to me is a sign of insecure, childishness and ineptitude.
All these guys who think they are better than noob accounts have a massive chip on their shoulder.
And think their shit don't stink and they are a model of perfect behavior.

Bullshit.

ALL OF THEM simply break the rules when ever and how ever they want freely.
And their buddies help them cover it up.

The regular people i deal with do not need to be PM'd all the time.
We are smart enough to know what the other is thinking at ALL TIMES.

Shorena i lost any respect i might have had for you.. it's gone.
VOD did what i said.. that is a fucking fact !
And you shouldn't have even needed me too say what i did earlier either.
the signs should have been obvious long ago.. which shows me you are either deceitful or dumb or both.

Assholes covering for other assholes..
While making sure to punish any new guys who show up doing the same thing.. with neg's.
The Bitcointalk Back Room Boys club can fucking blow me hard.
Your opinions are fucking dog shit /.

And THAT is based on YOUR ACTIONS people.

..not "opinion"

I'd value the opinion of a 0 post noob account more than you DT idiots.
Did i mention Kluge ?
Yup his bum-buddies here smooth over his trolling death threats on me before.
Because apparently "i deserved it"

Which *IS* the key problem here.

DT faggots thinking their bad behavior is always justified.
Yet not when it's a noob account showing up you just negged.

FUD first & ask questions later™
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 09:46:31 PM

You sure have a lot of enemies Spoetnik...   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:08:03 PM

Was Lauda fired or not ?
To me, it is obvious he was fired.

Blazed still has Lauda within his trust list, and this makes Blazed look like he thinks a self-admitted extortionist should be trusted by everyone. In my book, this means Blazed is not quite as trustworthy as he presents himself to be.

@shorena
That was highly evasive.

Probably, yes. I dont like that I had to leave these ratings and I like even less than it seems Im the only one on DT who gives a fuck. This thread makes me feel 1000 years old and so tired of this forum.

And what i said about VOD is bad and you played off like it was no big deal.

or maybe I just want to keep this on topic and not drift off into another discussion about people who should not matter in this thread.

-snip-
The regular people i deal with do not need to be PM'd all the time.

Yeah, I dont like this either. On the other hand Im not going to tell what someone told me in convidence. Please sign NDA if you wana see proof of scam, shits getting real fucked up.

Shorena i lost any respect i might have had for you.. it's gone.

I just try to do what is right with the little power BadBear and Cyrus gave me. If that means people dont like or respect me, so be it.

VOD did what i said.. that is a fucking fact !

Yeah, same as many others Vod tends to ignore what someone with a negative rating says. I personally think its stupid to ignore a well constructed argument because of the person that made it, but I cant change that. Well, I can support the argument - as I do here - myself, but thats about it. A single DT rating means nothing, esp. not over time and with counter ratings.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:09:38 AM

Yeah, same as many others Vod tends to ignore what someone with a negative rating says. I personally think its stupid to ignore a well constructed argument because of the person that made it, but I cant change that. Well, I can support the argument - as I do here - myself, but thats about it. A single DT rating means nothing, esp. not over time and with counter ratings.

It's not that he has negative trust... have you read his posts?  Spoetnik posts like an idiot.

Plus I am paying his way in life - I don't respect people like that.

Ask him about the "kindred spirit" email when he believed I liked underage girls.  

Angry

Probably, yes. I dont like that I had to leave these ratings and I like even less than it seems Im the only one on DT who gives a fuck. This thread makes me feel 1000 years old and so tired of this forum.

Sometimes I feel the same way.  But you and I don't get paid to investigate these scams - we do it out of our sense of morality.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:43:01 AM

I dont like that I had to leave these ratings and I like even less than it seems Im the only one on DT who gives a fuck. This thread makes me feel 1000 years old and so tired of this forum.
TBH, the results of this thread, and the reaction of many on this thread make me believe that a major overhaul of either the trust system and/or who is in the DT network is in order.

It appears that anyone who questions someone in a certain group of people is called a scammer.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 07:20:34 AM

TBH, the results of this thread, and the reaction of many on this thread make me believe that a major overhaul of either the trust system and/or who is in the DT network is in order.

It appears that anyone who questions someone in a certain group of people is called a scammer.

Oh sure... let the least trusted members dictate forum policy. 

Roll Eyes

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:31:54 AM

Somewhat unrelated, but it looks like Lauda might have been acting as an escrow in a situation in which a portion of money that the escrow was responsible for is not going to be returned.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

Oh! Lord . People have so much Time to write all of these posts nowadays  Roll Eyes

Good one QS . You Nailed it.

Somewhat unrelated, but it looks like Lauda might have been acting as an escrow in a situation in which a portion of money that the escrow was responsible for is not going to be returned.

Right. It was an altcoin scam and when i posted that its a shit scam project then all his jobless fucker followers started attacking me. The OP joel something of that scam coin was the worse shill motherfucker acting like they r delivering a mind boggling tech which can make humans immortal. Cunt.

yo
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

bumping for visibility

Whatever medication you are on, you need to start taking it...

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

bumping for visibility

Whatever medication you are on, you need to start taking it...

Sup with the ad hominem?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

I want to publicly say that I strongly disagree with the removal of negative ratings against Lauda/TMAN.

In the case of Lauda, this is not the first time that he has been accused of extorting someone, and AFAICT, the claims that zeroaxl was evading taxes/engaging in illegal activity were baseless. What could be reasonably confirmed however was that zeroaxl has/had a large amount of BTC, and had the resources to pay an extortion payment in order to prevent an invasive police investigation.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

I want to publicly say that I strongly disagree with the removal of negative ratings against Lauda/TMAN.

In the case of Lauda, this is not the first time that he has been accused of extorting someone, and AFAICT, the claims that zeroaxl was evading taxes/engaging in illegal activity were baseless. What could be reasonably confirmed however was that zeroaxl has/had a large amount of BTC, and had the resources to pay an extortion payment in order to prevent an invasive police investigation.

Isn't this just a bump in disguise - indeed the second in the same 24 hour period?  This is just a retelling of your previous posts and "adds nothing to the discussion" which, like the two bumps in 24 hours is against BCT rules?

http://archive.is/UboFn#selection-4351.0-4401.146

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

You know damn right shorena got paid under the table to change that rating around

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:28:25 AM

I know and I understand. I dont care enough anymore to do this alone. Probably time to move on.

-snip-
You know damn right shorena got paid under the table to change that rating around

Read the thread, but thanks for bringing yourself to my attention.

andromedae

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

I just read this thread i found and yes , this is clearly extortion attempt   Undecided   
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

Isn't this just a bump in disguise - indeed the second in the same 24 hour period?  This is just a retelling of your previous posts and "adds nothing to the discussion" which, like the two bumps in 24 hours is against BCT rules?

http://archive.is/UboFn#selection-4351.0-4401.146
Yes, that's a double bump. Therefore, a rule was broken.

I take it you have some evidence? Roll Eyes

I just read this thread i found and yes , this is clearly extortion attempt   Undecided  
The thread, especially the OP, contains highly incorrect information (e.g. minifrij) about the incident. What it contains is a made-up scenario that QS wishes had played out, in an attempt to get rid of me (and continue his/her escrow scams, DT account sales, et. al.). Also:
Date Registered:   March 26, 2017, 04:12:52 PM
Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
anonymoustroll420

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:54:39 PM

The thread, especially the OP, contains highly incorrect information (e.g. minifrij) about the incident.

Whats the correct information then?

Please don't stop us from using ASICBoost which we're not using
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

Whats the correct information then?
That I wasn't involved in the extortion plot and was simply trying to enforce the forum's rules. As I have said previously in the thread.
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:25:26 PM

It's unusual that shorena gave you a negative rating a day after this the day he read this... for a completely different reason

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:29:51 PM

It's unusual that shorena gave you a negative rating a day after this the day he read this... for a completely different reason

Makes you wonder why, he is trying to take the attention of him/her, shorena is a sneaky person, they are trying to hide something
I do believe Shorena and Lauda are the same people, I will post some proof shortly

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: