Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48696 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

I will be honest and say that I have long thought you are a sock of lauda and your statements in this thread make it look more to be the case.
LOL
Damn, we've been exposed. Cheesy I take it, that anyone who does not agree with the twisted reality of QS in cases related to me is either part of "my group of friends" or my "sock" account. Ironically, the latter is coming from a master account farmer/trader. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

To me it looks like there is no consensus among the community members. You can try to dismiss this with personal attacks, but I dont think it will change someones mind. Then again, maybe my understand of 'the community' differs from yours.
If people agreed with QS then Lauda and TMAN would have recieved more negatives than just yours. Don't you agree?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

To me it looks like there is no consensus among the community members. You can try to dismiss this with personal attacks, but I dont think it will change someones mind. Then again, maybe my understand of 'the community' differs from yours.
If people agreed with QS then Lauda and TMAN would have recieved more negatives than just yours. Don't you agree?
Considering that both have left retaliatory negative trust against everyone who left negative trust against them and that blazed and hilariousandco have kept the extortionist on their trust lists, no I do not agreee.
sho_road_warrior

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

PMs blocked, send answers to main.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

Agreeing with QS has become dangerous as barely anyone is willing to see their arguments and just attacks them based on their past flaws. If everyone would agree, so I would I unless I was expelled from this community without notice.

@Lauda, care to elaborate which rating you are referring to? And if u need a signed message, just ask me.

Removed previously perfectly valid trust ratings in order to manipulate the general history/view. Is in strong support of scammers such as Quickseller. Changing trust ratings on and off based on how he feels on a particular day.
Shorena does not seem alike to the person that I've used to know and have interacted in the past. I've stopped trusting them post their actions and strong support of said scammers.

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

@Lauda, care to elaborate which rating you are referring to? And if u need a signed message, just ask me.
You don't answer my PM, but you ask me here? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:41:59 PM

It looks like shorena is trying to prevent you from hiding how you weasel out of negative situations like this one.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

Hey QS, how's it going in cuntland today? Just thought I would pop in and say HI

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

It looks like shorena is trying to prevent you from hiding how you weasel out of negative situations like this one.
I have absolutely no idea why a confirmed scammer such as yourself is commenting this or any cases at all. Must be boring in that basement, no? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

I have absolutely no idea why a confirmed scammer such as yourself is commenting this or any cases at all. Must be boring in that basement, no? Roll Eyes
In other words, you can't refute my argument, so you resort to ad hominem attacks.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

In other words, you can't refute my argument, so you resort to ad hominem attacks.
Speculating about shorena's intentions is not an argument. You've made almost near-zero proper arguments in this thread, which is still almost completely flawed and includes people who are not related to the issue. Stating facts, i.e. that you're a confirmed scammer, is not ad hominem in any way. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

This PM?

Wondering what happened to you. You don't seem the same person from mid-late 2016.

Yes I ignored it.

You ignored my question. Maybe you already forgot.

-snip-

Removed previously perfectly valid trust ratings in order to manipulate the general history/view. Is in strong support of scammers such as Quickseller. Changing trust ratings on and off based on how he feels on a particular day.
Shorena does not seem alike to the person that I've used to know and have interacted in the past. I've stopped trusting them post their actions and strong support of said scammers.

-snip-
Stating facts, i.e. that you're a confirmed scammer, is not ad hominem in any way. Smiley

Its exactly what ad hominem means, you try to refute the argument (you try to hide the discussion in private PMs) by talking negativly (is a scammer) about the person who (quickseller) made it. This does nothing to refute the argument, it makes you look petty. Not that this is new or anyone cares. So can we please drop this topic and focus on my question for a few posts?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

Yes I ignored it.
I'm going to ignore it too then. It works both ways, as long as accounts can be escrowed all is fine I guess. Roll Eyes

Its exactly what ad hominem means, you try to refute the argument (you try to hide the discussion in private PMs) by talking negativly about the person who made it.
Nothing needs refuting in here as the thread is completely distanced from reality / no such action has been attempted. What needs to be clear to the newcomers is that QS is a confirmed scammer with near zero credibility, end-of.

So can we please drop this topic and focus on my question for a few posts?
Off-topic? Maybe you like sharing details of private transactions, but I don't. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

Yes I ignored it.
I'm going to ignore it too then.
-snip-

It sounds like Lauda is unable to backup his rating in *any* way. The rating is fairly clearly retaliatory in nature.

I would suggest involving both Blazed and hilariousandco in the situation, as their credibility will be shot if they allow Lauda to remain on their trust lists.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 07:06:45 PM

It sounds like Lauda is unable to backup his rating in *any* way. The rating is fairly clearly retaliatory in nature.
The rating is self-explanatory, perfectly valid and backed up. Just because I do not want to share the details with, known scammers such as yourself, that does not mean that it can't be backed up snowflake.

I would suggest involving both Blazed and hilariousandco in the situation, as their credibility will be shot if they allow Lauda to remain on their trust lists.
Everyone has been long informed about this, with the majority being surprised by shorena's actions. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btctalkacc

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:34:28 PM

You are so idiots. All of you. All of you scammers. I have sold accounts to at least 1/5 of DT users here.

You all scam. You are all a piece of shit.

Wink
gorgon666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:23:32 AM

I have posted a thread to either have hilariousandco removed from being staff or he remove Lauda from his trust list.

A thread regarding Blazed is forthcoming is Lauda is not removed from his trust list. 
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:29:28 AM

I have posted a thread to either have hilariousandco removed from being staff or he remove Lauda from his trust list.

A thread regarding Blazed is forthcoming is Lauda is not removed from his trust list. 

Quickseller is now using his alts to pretend he has support for this ridiculous accusation.

If he is not willing to stand behind his complaint, should we take it seriously?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

We need to start a thread titled "Quickseller - extortion attempt".   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

Yes I ignored it.
I'm going to ignore it too then. It works both ways, as long as accounts can be escrowed all is fine I guess. Roll Eyes

Exactly the maturity level I expected from you. You pondered in my general direction and because I didnt reply, you use it now as an excuse to avoid my direct question regarding a trust rating.

Yes I ignored it.
I'm going to ignore it too then.
-snip-

Just the same intransparent shit as always with Laura, 'you may not know my reasons, but the exist. honest!!! More important people know them'.

Quickseller is now using his alts to pretend he has support for this ridiculous accusation.

If he is not willing to stand behind his complaint, should we take it seriously?

As someone who knows the repercussions of having your - or one users believe to be yours - identity revealed you can maybe understand why someone would try to avoid attribution to an argument that will be ignored because of the person that made it. Its only logical to discredit those giving Lauda their power since a conversation with Lauda is impossible.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:25:37 AM

Exactly the maturity level I expected from you.
Remind me again: 1) Who was ignoring who, and who is revealing private messages. 2) Who is supporting scammers / account farming / escrowing account sales. Roll Eyes

Just the same intransparent shit as always with Laura, 'you may not know my reasons, but the exist. honest!!! More important people know them'.
There is absolutely no reason to reveal anything that is not necessary to people who are not relevant, especially not scammers such as QS.

..since a conversation with Lauda is impossible.
Which has nothing to do with reality / could not be further from the truth. Some people do not deserve a proper conversation from me, such as the case with OP. Others are always welcome and treated properly via the proper communication channels.

You are starting to turn into QS.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: