Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48691 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

..since a conversation with Lauda is impossible.
Others are always welcome and treated properly via the proper communication channels.

You literally openly admitted in the past that you troll people you believe are in a weak position. You routinely troll others who question you and ignore almost all (if not all) concerns others post about you. This statement could not be farther from the truth.

You are a bad person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

You literally openly admitted in the past that you troll people you believe are in a weak position.
Correct, mostly friends and acquaintances who make stupid mistakes. It does not seem like you know the meaning of the word fun.

You routinely troll others who question you and ignore almost all (if not all) concerns others post about you.
I think you were referencing yourself in the following part of your post, snowflake:

This statement could not be farther from the truth.
You have no idea how and with whom I speak, not that it is any of your concern. Claiming that you know how I speak to them would be a defamatory lie. Then again, you are known for this kind of bullshit behavior. Roll Eyes

You are a bad person.
Not only are you a verified scammer, you are fully delusional as well. When you say 'bad person' you need to take a good look at the mirror first. Do I need to remind you why you have: "Trust: -241"?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 03:11:29 PM

You are a bad person.
A bit hypocritical, isn't it?

Lol, I find it hilarious how easy it is for some people to troll zepher:D
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

You literally openly admitted in the past that you troll people you believe are in a weak position.
Correct, mostly friends and acquaintances who make stupid mistakes. It does not seem like you know the meaning of the word fun.
That is literally the opposite of the context of what you said and is the opposite of your actions.
You routinely troll others who question you and ignore almost all (if not all) concerns others post about you.
I think you were referencing yourself in the following part of your post, snowflake:
No. although you do troll me in order to avoid addressing my concerns publicly, you troll many, many other people who you view to be in a position of weakness. You like to address concerns privately because you are less likely to be called out on your BS, and can more easily explain away that you were mistaken when someone finds a discrepancy in what you say.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

That is literally the opposite of the context of what you said and is the opposite of your actions.
That is literally a lie, and literally not what I said / meant / did.

although you do troll me in order to avoid addressing my concerns publicly, you troll many, many other people who you view to be in a position of weakness.
Calling you out on your stupidity and bullshit does not equal trolling, snowflake.

You like to address concerns privately because you are less likely to be called out on your BS, and can more easily explain away that you were mistaken when someone finds a discrepancy in what you say.
Speculation. You've yet to provide a single shred of proof for any of your accusations. Dance, my puppet, dance. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

I just wasted fifteen minutes of my worthless life reading through this thread.  It shocks me that several other people have done the same and even took the time to make "arguments" on it.

The only meaningful content in the last three pages has been one question from shorena which no one bothered to answer.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

I just wasted fifteen minutes of my worthless life reading through this thread.  It shocks me that several other people have done the same and even took the time to make "arguments" on it.

The only meaningful content in the last three pages has been one question from shorena which no one bothered to answer.

Unfortunitly lauda and friends have been attempting to derail the thread in order to distract from their criminal activity.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:49:58 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 08:03:32 PM by Lauda

Unfortunitly lauda and friends have been attempting to derail the thread in order to distract from their criminal activity.
Pointing out that you: 1) are a scammer, 2) have a distorted view of reality, 3) do not even closely portray what happened / refuse to remove people not involved, 4) call out people for things that you actually do yourself, is not derailing anything snowflake. Facts.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:12:35 PM

Curious:  Do you not see yourself as a criminal, QS?  You did scammy things in the past - now you are accusing others of doing what you yourself did.

You have no ethics.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

-snip-
Which has nothing to do with reality / could not be further from the truth. Some people do not deserve a proper conversation from me, such as the case with OP. Others are always welcome and treated properly via the proper communication channels.

You are starting to turn into QS.

I have always prefered open communictaion over PMs. 3rd post, you still didnt answer me, yet still say you would as long as I behave like you want me to. This is not how communications works. This is how you threat those that receive a rating from you, usually added with some bad memes and mockery. Which is why you got the rating from me, you still bully people, be it not with extortions but with more subtle ways. Talking to you makes no sense, talking to those giving you power makes no sense and the rest of the community is behind you as well. I said above what this would lead to.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

I have always prefered open communictaion over PMs.
I prefer the opposite.

3rd post, you still didnt answer me, yet still say you would as long as I behave like you want me to. This is not how communications works.
Considering the way you've behaved, people which you support, and everything you've done in the meantime, you do not deserve anyone answering any of your requests. You very well know what you did, and if you do not then you should not be in DT to begin with.1

This is how you threat those that receive a rating from you, usually added with some bad memes and mockery.
Damn, those memes hurt a lot / totally don't make people laugh. Roll Eyes

Which is why you got the rating from me, you still bully people, be it not with extortions but with more subtle ways.
Talk about validity of ratings and support for freedom of speech. +1. Smiley

Talking to you makes no sense, talking to those giving you power makes no sense and the rest of the community is behind you as well.
Tl;dr: "Nobody supports my cause / view, yet I persist in thinking that I am the one who is right.". Got it.

[1] I tend to have a nice eye for changes, occasionally.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btctalkacc

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:28:34 AM

@lauda, i have a new hero member for sell. i sent you a pm
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:17:45 AM

1) You have not sent me anything / I am not interested.
2) Talk to the master account puppeteer, the OP. He is likely to be interested.
3) If you need an escrow that likes to escrow account sales, then contact shorena. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btctalkacc

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

3) If you need an escrow that likes to escrow account sales, then contact shorena. Smiley

sure, I still have the pm's Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

sure, I still have the pm's Wink
Quoted for reference and left a negative rating for defamation / lying.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btctalkacc

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

If anyone want just shot me a PM. I wil share the username of accounts bought by Lauda by PM.

I would never give a shit about this guy but when I see he replies to his own posts...it is making me sick...
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

If anyone want just shot me a PM. I wil share the username of accounts bought by Lauda by PM.

I would never give a shit about this guy but when I see he replies to his own posts...it is making me sick...

Please PM me the details, I believe you are lying but prove me wrong

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:41:45 PM

Yes, you are very sick. A sick sick person.

You should go get help.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:55:25 AM

Its funny how QS find him self on so much drama on this forum.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:14:57 AM

Its funny how QS find him self on so much drama on this forum.
I think it is sad how multiple people can run around extorting people without any kind of consequences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: