Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48689 times)
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

[...] I think it is sad how multiple people can run around extorting people without any kind of consequences.

If you think that in this case there weren't "any kind of consequences" then you either weren't paying attention or you're plain lying.

As this reply was right here in this topic:

It seems to be the latter...   Lips sealed

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:52:02 AM

[...] I think it is sad how multiple people can run around extorting people without any kind of consequences.
or you're plain lying.
It seems to be the latter...   Lips sealed
You took the words right out of my (cat) mouth. Cheesy Then again, QS has a very high tendency to be a hypocrite, lie, etc. Just read through the thread in which he was exposed to be a scammer.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:10:53 PM

If you think that in this case there weren't "any kind of consequences" then you either weren't paying attention or you're plain lying.

As this reply was right here in this topic:

It seems to be the latter...   Lips sealed
Okay, fair enough, he has suffered some consequences, although his co-conspirators have not, at least not directly related to this incident. Lauda also still has significant power/authority that is not appropriate for an extortionist to have.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:17:28 PM

Man, I must have costed you and your alts a lot of money by tagging farmed accounts, abusers et. al. Don't get me started on the *escrows* of this forum. Otherwise you wouldn't be pursing this until your grave. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

[...] Lauda also still has significant power/authority [...]

That should tell you something/everything.

Now start acting accordingly (or at least: in your own best interest).

And please, PLEASE STOP:

Man, I must have costed [Quickseller] and [his] alts a lot of money by tagging farmed accounts, abusers et. al. Don't get me started on the *escrows* of this forum. Otherwise [he] wouldn't be pursing this until [his] grave. Roll Eyes

Sure seems like it...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Deathspell-Omega

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:51:07 AM

bump

Should I bump your face Quickscammer.
StraddleHQ

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

bump

Should I bump your face Quickscammer.
Extortion ,ransom are considered as felony crimes and some countries like UAE and Swiss have a serious consequences for it. Even in US there is upto 4 years of imprisonment(I guess). Was any Legal action was taken against the extortionists?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:23:00 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 07:39:20 PM by Lauda

Extortion ,ransom are considered as felony crimes and some countries like UAE and Swiss have a serious consequences for it. Even in US there is upto 4 years of imprisonment(I guess). Was any Legal action was taken against the extortionists?
No legal action was taken as there is no basis to do so. Anyhow, considering that this is pushed by mostly criminals (excluding shorena :roll_eyes:), there will be no legal action of any kind unless they want to go to prison themselves. E.g. OP is a chronic scammer that got busted for stealing escrow pennies. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
raW livE

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:36:30 AM

No legal action was taken as there is no basis to do so. Anyhow, considering that this is pushed by mostly criminals (excluding shorena :roll_eyes:), there will be no legal action of any kind unless they want to go to prison themselves. E.g. OP is a chronic scammer that got busted for stealing escrow pennies. Roll Eyes

I will be contacting the german authorisities about this. Also in Germany extortion is illegal and you can be sentenced up to 5 years in prison.
And life in a female prison in Germany is no walk in the park Lauda hunny.
Luckily I have good Connections to the German Legal Authoristies.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

I will be contacting the german authorisities about this. Also in Germany extortion is illegal and you can be sentenced up to 5 years in prison.
1) Nothing illegal has happened. 2) Have fun looking for me in Germany. Kiss

* Lauda waits for the next shill to appear, behavior that QS obviously condones.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

Why are you contacting German authorities when no one involved lives in Germany?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

Why are you contacting German authorities when no one involved lives in Germany?
Error 404 on that user: Brain not found. I'll wait for his lawyers to come to Mars, although I'm not sure how my cat empire would respond to such hostility. Lips sealed

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

This should be Quickseller's profile pic.
-Signed professional dead horse beater.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:47:53 PM

This thread and incident that happened almost 8 months ago is still alive? Any summary of what is going on after Lauda's staff badge was taken? I'm too lazy to read.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:01:49 PM

This thread and incident that happened almost 8 months ago is still alive? Any summary of what is going on after Lauda's staff badge was taken? I'm too lazy to read.
Lauda's actions are being endorsed by staff member hilariousandco and blazed by way of including Lauda on each of their respective trust lists. Lauda is giving negative trust to anyone who leaves him a negative rating for this incident.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:59:04 AM

OP isn't exactly a healthy individual (see some remarks on their trust ratings), thus don't expect this to dissapear within the next few years. For a confirmation, see the 'beating a dead horse' references above your post.

Lauda's actions are being endorsed by staff member hilariousandco and blazed by way of including Lauda on each of their respective trust lists.
They do no watch my every move all the time, so this statement is bullshit.

Lauda is giving negative trust to anyone who leaves him a negative rating for this incident.
This is also another lie from you, see this user. The people who got their ratings, got for their trustworthiness. A scammer such as yourself would know a thing or two about the latter, wouldn't you? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:16:21 AM

OP isn't exactly a healthy individual (see some remarks on their trust ratings), thus don't expect this to dissapear within the next few years. For a confirmation, see the 'beating a dead horse' references above your post.

Lauda's actions are being endorsed by staff member hilariousandco and blazed by way of including Lauda on each of their respective trust lists.
They do no watch my every move all the time, so this statement is bullshit.

Lauda is giving negative trust to anyone who leaves him a negative rating for this incident.
This is also another lie from you, see this user. The people who got their ratings, got for their trustworthiness. A scammer such as yourself would know a thing or two about the latter, wouldn't you? Roll Eyes

Lauda, aren't you located in Bulgaria like your buddie cryptodevil Huh

No Lauda isnt in Bulgaria, but I am! so what...

or is it that I am Lauda? aren't we all Lauda?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:55:52 PM

or is it that I am Lauda? aren't we all Lauda?

No, if I were Lauda I'd kill myself.

anonymoustroll420

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

I don't believe you!

Answer this question, how do Bulgarian's shake their head to say yes? No Googling!

Please don't stop us from using ASICBoost which we're not using
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

I don't believe you!

Answer this question, how do Bulgarian's shake their head to say yes? No Googling!

Lol, do you think TMAN actually cares whether you believe him or not? Let alone answering such a ridiculous question. How would you know whether he Googled the answer anyway?

I can say that he does indeed live there, has done for several months now.

I wish this thread would just die already.. God. That dead horse gif is more than adequate right about now.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: