Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/TMAN extortion attempt  (Read 48696 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:50:21 AM

I was so happy, when I saw, that "Lauda"- kid, was kicked from DT2.....  now I saw, that scammers are still in the game Sad ehh, one day, Lauda will be officially banned from this forum for her stupid speculations, time will show...

says another farmed account.. ha ha ha

I do not know, wtf u mean by "farmed", but Lauda put me shitty neg trust for, one transaction from me to my friend, and when I gives 1000+1 proofs, that she is wrong, she only say:"Ha-ha".....and nothing!!! I never know about such clowns as Lauda, but now I see, that this "clown" is simply abusing his power in all the ways without any real use..... I will repeat again, one day that shitty abusing will end, and all those kings will be kicked from the forum, cuz nobody need them  Kiss

+1

I keep waiting for the trust abuse issue to be resolved; however, as long as they are colluding with one another, it looks like it will never be resolved.  They have been using the trust system to "game" the forum for years now.  There are very few DT members that can be trusted....I have my trust level settings set at DT1....I don't give any credit to anybody on the DT2 list (in fact ---> I believe they are the BIGGEST thieves on the forum) because many of them are actively colluding with one another in abusive schemes....So, because it does not look like it will change, the best thing we can do is just recognize the abuses and be aware that those people held in high esteem by the trust system are actually those who are the least trustworthy ---> when I see the green ratings, I automatically think that they are scammers; maybe that's "my bad," but it's true!  My advice is to develop your own trust network and don't rely on an arbitrary reputation algorithm to make personal decisions....trust is earned.
Can you name those robbers? also is their anyone from India in your list?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red Painter

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:45:48 AM

I was so happy, when I saw, that "Lauda"- kid, was kicked from DT2.....  now I saw, that scammers are still in the game Sad ehh, one day, Lauda will be officially banned from this forum for her stupid speculations, time will show...

says another farmed account.. ha ha ha

I do not know, wtf u mean by "farmed", but Lauda put me shitty neg trust for, one transaction from me to my friend, and when I gives 1000+1 proofs, that she is wrong, she only say:"Ha-ha".....and nothing!!! I never know about such clowns as Lauda, but now I see, that this "clown" is simply abusing his power in all the ways without any real use..... I will repeat again, one day that shitty abusing will end, and all those kings will be kicked from the forum, cuz nobody need them  Kiss

+1

I keep waiting for the trust abuse issue to be resolved; however, as long as they are colluding with one another, it looks like it will never be resolved.  They have been using the trust system to "game" the forum for years now.  There are very few DT members that can be trusted....I have my trust level settings set at DT1....I don't give any credit to anybody on the DT2 list (in fact ---> I believe they are the BIGGEST thieves on the forum) because many of them are actively colluding with one another in abusive schemes....So, because it does not look like it will change, the best thing we can do is just recognize the abuses and be aware that those people held in high esteem by the trust system are actually those who are the least trustworthy ---> when I see the green ratings, I automatically think that they are scammers; maybe that's "my bad," but it's true!  My advice is to develop your own trust network and don't rely on an arbitrary reputation algorithm to make personal decisions....trust is earned.
Can you name those robbers? also is their anyone from India in your list?

To my knowledge there is no DT1 or DT2 from India. Most of them (atleast the active ones) are from USA and EU
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

bump
The same here, so, will be any legal action from mods side against Lauda and her puppet team?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

bump
The same here, so, will be any legal action from mods side against Lauda and her puppet team?

What are you smoking? There was never anything that came of it... How many times do we all have to repeat the same stupid info?

NO, there will be zero legal action by anyone you stupid internet troll. Get a life and a clue.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

bump
Have you ever study your nation laws? One does not should use online for Extorting, and these people get long lasting Prison without help.

In India Assisting frauds also Unlawful and cops are too tracking for Online Criminal offenses. It's not for the Mods it will go to the FBI and nation cops.

BTW can you tell whether Extorting is allowed in your country?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:05:01 AM

bump
Have you ever study your nation laws? One does not should use online for Extorting, and these people get long lasting Prison without help.

In India Assisting frauds also Unlawful and cops are too tracking for Online Criminal offenses. It's not for the Mods it will go to the FBI and nation cops.

Extortion is on the books as being illegal in pretty much every jurisdiction. Some countries will enforce it more strictly than others though.

If law enforcement is aware of extortion or an attempt thereof in either TMANs or minfrjs country, they will likely pursue it if they know who they are. Investigating this will probably not be a high priority if they don’t have a complaint or tip. Someone who knows their IRL identity should report them to their local law enforcement.
scam_detector

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

I think this thread is also relevant.

Why I think User "alia" is a (potential) scammer? User "aTriz" maybe involved!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Why do you think this is related
scam_detector

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

I do not think it is related. I think it is relevant because of the user "aTriz". Read my thread. Wink
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

because he is a troll and a cunt.

so he came into the nearest thread started by another trolling cunt and posted some useless nonsense!

makes perfect sense to me cunty

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
scam_detector

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:17 PM

because he is a troll and a cunt.

so he came into the nearest thread started by another trolling cunt and posted some useless nonsense!

makes perfect sense to me cunty

An a**licker does what an ass**licker does.  Cheesy
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:54:54 AM

I do not think it is related. I think it is relevant because of the user "aTriz". Read my thread. Wink
Well it seems your thread is another example of Lauda attempting to distract from serious allegations involving his friends and business partners. He came pretty close to being successful at derailing the thread, and probably would have if theymos had not looked into the incident.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:51 AM

Is Lauda in prison already?
scam_detector

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

Well it seems your thread is another example of Lauda attempting to distract from serious allegations involving his friends and business partners. He came pretty close to being successful at derailing the thread, and probably would have if theymos had not looked into the incident.

Oh man. Both of you are suffering from persecutory delusions. I give a shit on you and also on Lauda. The only thing you both do all day is to blame you. Like little kids. My God, grow up. Both of you should leave your house more to enjoy your life. Which adult person has "enemies" on the internet? You do not need to answer my question at all. I will not discuss with you or with anyone else about your toddler disputes.  Roll Eyes
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Oh man. Both of you are suffering from persecutory delusions. I give a shit on you and also on Lauda. The only thing you both do all day is to blame you. Like little kids. My God, grow up. Both of you should leave your house more to enjoy your life. Which adult person has "enemies" on the internet? You do not need to answer my question at all. I will not discuss with you or with anyone else about your toddler disputes.  Roll Eyes
Lol. Noted.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

bump

Extortion is on the books as being illegal in pretty much every jurisdiction. Some countries will enforce it more strictly than others though.

If law enforcement is aware of extortion or an attempt thereof in either TMANs or minfrjs country, they will likely pursue it if they know who they are. Investigating this will probably not be a high priority if they don’t have a complaint or tip. Someone who knows their IRL identity should report them to their local law enforcement.
I thought to report this thread at https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us , but don't know the Country which Lauda lives. In the past few years back when I contacted them they said to contact the local police for any theft online that occurred.

We should have more details and people engaged in this group should be sent to appropriate Juridification.

It is not hard to get everything nowadays, as every nation put tight circumstances to capture fraudsters on internet. I think IP is best way to capture these people to put in JAIL.

Leaving these kind of people will become more fraudsters so we should report until the police arrest happens.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

I thought to report this thread at https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us , but don't know the Country which Lauda lives. In the past few years back when I contacted them they said to contact the local police for any theft online that occurred.

We should have more details and people engaged in this group should be sent to appropriate Juridification.

It is not hard to get everything nowadays, as every nation put tight circumstances to capture fraudsters on internet. I think IP is best way to capture these people to put in JAIL.

Leaving these kind of people will become more fraudsters so we should report until the police arrest happens.

not everyone lives in the USA...

as Keyboard warriors like QS like to say.... come at me bro!

endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

not everyone lives in the USA...

as Keyboard warriors like QS like to say.... come at me bro!

So the rest of countries are loop? or do they don't have online cops?

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 05:34:30 AM by TMAN

Did you read the logs of what happened? or are you only using the "Evidence" that QS provided?

I am curious to know.. as we all understand what a great source QS is for any international legal matters. Even "if" laws were actually broken, which jurisdiction were they broken in? you understand that multiple countries are involved here don't you?

anyway - keep on busying yourself with your Erection for Lauda because they tagged you.  I will say I have known Lauda for a few years, we talk off forum and I haven't got a fucking scooby where they are based..

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

Did you read the logs of what happened? or are you only using the "Evidence" that QS provided?

I am curious to know.. as we all understand what a great source QS is for any international legal matters. Even "if" laws were actually broken, which jurisdiction were they broken in? you understand that multiple countries are involved here don't you?

anyway - keep on busying yourself with your Erection for Lauda because they tagged you.  I will say I have known Lauda for a few years, we talk off forum and I haven't got a fucking scooby where they are based..

[/quote]Poor Tman, still trying to defend the indefensible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: