Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price climbing fast again  (Read 9797 times)
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 02:42:30 AM

do not be surprised when the bitcoin prices rise quickly, because it is a common thing. but, I would probably be surprised when bitcoin price exceeds $ 1,000 again. Well, the price of bitcoin will really be noticed when the price has passed $ 1,000. well, people began to worry, and confusion, whether it is the right time to hold, or sell. the current bitcoin prices being stable, but I believe, in the near future, the price would be Sonny quickly back.

The price is climbing prety fast and that is was encourages people but at the same time they are little bit afraid because they are also expecting that after rise price will also start to fall quickly . I agree that situation like this confuses them and it's hard to make decision, to hold or to sell. Still I hope price can reach 1000$ and above soon.
I doesn't notice any move in the price for bitcoin for a week already. It seems frozen on 930$, on YoBit the price is exactly like that, add or take couple of dollars. Of course I believe in bitcoin and it's price. I think it's just a moment for bitcoin and after a little time the price will continue to climb.

It is just getting ready for the next strat on how to continue the pump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 04:50:20 AM

Wouldn't really call it accumulation for a next pump, seems like China is taking a breather with Chinese New Year. I'm more worried about how the market will react when China does get back to trading. Yes there is the PBOC regulations in place now and trade fees, but we've seen what a huge influence China has on the Bitcoin market. What PBOC did simply reduced the effect of it, not removed it entirely.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:59:26 AM

The btc trading volume has become stagnant in China as there's no new announcement yet from pboc + it's CNY now, but I speculate people might start to pump altcoins instead.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:44:12 PM

And we are off again rocket😬
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 01:11:37 PM

And we are off again rocket😬

Think this might do with something I saw about Trump and cryptocurrency. Not sure though. Hopefully this sustains for a little bit and we see $1000, maybe $1100 again Smiley.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
shutupanubis

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:58:00 PM

Since the first bitcoin price are likely to increase more and more day by day.Except few little drops which is very normal. But now price is stable with a little bit like 20-22$ up and down.The thing is world economy or politics don't effects much in this. Hope, bright days are ahead
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6254

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

Allthough the price increase has been not that important (30/35$ or 3-3.5 %) it is significant for the further evolution of the price, in my opinion.

The maximum of the last couple of weeks was around $935-940 depending on the exchange, and this mark seems to have been broken now. Higher highs indicate a continuation of the bullish trend. And the price didn't instantly dip again below 940, so we can describe it at least as "somewhat sustainable".

My prediction is that we will at least see a "try" to break the psychologically important $1000 mark again. However, I'm not sure if this will happen. There is too much fundamental uncertainty now because of the blocksize debate. For now, I don't see a new ATH in the making. It may be best for the long term evolution to stabilize between 780 and 1160 - the current level looks ideal for it - and then climb again when the blocksize problem is solved.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

Allthough the price increase has been not that important (30/35$ or 3-3.5 %) it is significant for the further evolution of the price, in my opinion.

The maximum of the last couple of weeks was around $935-940 depending on the exchange, and this mark seems to have been broken now. Higher highs indicate a continuation of the bullish trend. And the price didn't instantly dip again below 940, so we can describe it at least as "somewhat sustainable".

My prediction is that we will at least see a "try" to break the psychologically important $1000 mark again. However, I'm not sure if this will happen. There is too much fundamental uncertainty now because of the blocksize debate. For now, I don't see a new ATH in the making. It may be best for the long term evolution to stabilize between 780 and 1160 - the current level looks ideal for it - and then climb again when the blocksize problem is solved.

If you look at the graph we have seen nothing but growth since the big infamous PBOC correction in January 13, we bottomed at 750$, since then it's been only uptrend. We are headed towards $1000. It will almost granted happen in February. Once we reach $1000 again the sky is the limit. Bitcoin will have proven to recover and to tend towards $1000 which will make doubters jump in.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 02:33:08 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 09:33:34 PM by deisik

My prediction is that we will at least see a "try" to break the psychologically important $1000 mark again. However, I'm not sure if this will happen. There is too much fundamental uncertainty now because of the blocksize debate. For now, I don't see a new ATH in the making. It may be best for the long term evolution to stabilize between 780 and 1160 - the current level looks ideal for it - and then climb again when the blocksize problem is solved

That may well be a nice bull trap

Just as I said recently (and always repeat), the price doesn't stay at the same level for long, it will necessarily move somewhere with the big push after the calm. But today's surge looks suspicious to me. It feels like the market makers (aka the price manipulators) are trying to persuade folks into panic buying while in fact they may be preparing a heavy dump to lower 800s

Bulls should get ready for massive slaughter

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

Its  a common  happenning on bitcoin price.  Sometimes down and sometimes up,no one can predict the price or where will bitcoin could go. And for me that is not fast  climbing. If bitcoin could get up to 1000$ in a day well that is what im calling  fast.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:50:04 PM

Seems like we are going up again. We'll see that on the following days. I hope we hit $1000 again. We are at $951 atm. Im not seeing any bad news today like PBOC investigations and shit. So im expecting that the price will continue on increasing. Cant wait to hit $1000 again. Hope this is not a false alarm.
cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

Seems like we are going up again. We'll see that on the following days. I hope we hit $1000 again. We are at $951 atm. Im not seeing any bad news today like PBOC investigations and shit. So im expecting that the price will continue on increasing. Cant wait to hit $1000 again. Hope this is not a false alarm.

You are right, price was stable in the last 2 weeks at around $910-920 and now increasing slowly, i think that's the positive sign and hopefully within a week or so we will see $1000 mark again.
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

My prediction is that we will at least see a "try" to break the psychologically important $1000 mark again. However, I'm not sure if this will happen. There is too much fundamental uncertainty now because of the blocksize debate. For now, I don't see a new ATH in the making. It may be best for the long term evolution to stabilize between 780 and 1160 - the current level looks ideal for it - and then climb again when the blocksize problem is solved

Just I said recently (and always repeat) the price doesn't stay at the same level for long, it will necessarily move somewhere with the big push after the calm. But today's surge looks suspicious to me. It feels like the market makers (aka the price manipulators) are trying to persuade folks into panic buying while in fact they may be preparing a heavy dump to lower 800s

I'm thinking of cashing out, while the price increase is nice and we have seen relative stability, I have this uncertain feeling in my gut. Maybe I'll divest some into alts instead of fiat, not really sure what I should do right now. Cost averaging down by buying more BTC is always an option too. I think I'll sell large portion if we reach high 900's and $1000.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

Just I said recently (and always repeat) the price doesn't stay at the same level for long, it will necessarily move somewhere with the big push after the calm. But today's surge looks suspicious to me. It feels like the market makers (aka the price manipulators) are trying to persuade folks into panic buying while in fact they may be preparing a heavy dump to lower 800s

That's what worries us about, and why we can't come back or stay at $1000 level.
Manipulation and daily traders which hinder bitcoin in every price increase.
Beware if the price hit $1000, hopefully we don't trigger to panic sell and dump bitcoin again.
I'm not sure what pump the price suddenly but anything could happen in the next day, let's see how long the price climbing.
Bullshit Hunter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

Just as I said recently (and always repeat), the price doesn't stay at the same level for long, it will necessarily move somewhere with the big push after the calm. But today's surge looks suspicious to me. It feels like the market makers (aka the price manipulators) are trying to persuade folks into panic buying while in fact they may be preparing a heavy dump to lower 800s

[img ]http://s018.radikal.ru/i527/1701/34/476ec376b041.jpg[/img]

you do realize that your posts stay here on the forum forever and even if you go back and delete or edit them we will always remember the bullshit you said today!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:12:10 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 03:55:55 PM by deisik

you do realize that your posts stay here on the forum forever and even if you go back and delete or edit them we will always remember the bullshit you said today!

And so what?

I'm not going to edit (apart from typos, grammar and style) or delete my posts at all, any of them, whatever might happen in the future. I still think that this price surge is a bull trap perfectly crafted. This doesn't mean that I can't be wrong. The next few days (or a week) will tell if these levels can be supported. Personally, I would be much better off if Bitcoin price climbed to 1,500 dollars per coin than collapsed back to 200 (I have no open short positions, just in case). In any case, I will be neither surprised nor taken aback if the price drops to pre-December levels at about 750 or below. Anyway, you may want to hunt elsewhere

Did you register an alt specifically to post your reply hiding your true face?

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

This climb isn't fast in comparison to what I'm used too, but maybe that is because I'm watching the charts more. But honestly Bitcoin breaking $1,000 is really possible in a month. The fact it has held its ground at these prices aside from the China scare is very promising. I do wish the Segwit/Scaling thing was resolved, as I feel that is where a lot of uncertainty lies. Get Segwit [or any scaling solution!] and we will see the market choose a direction.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:27:45 PM

Yes I already seen that the price is climbing fast again and as the days gone by, demand of bitcoin rises which is the reason it reached this good and profitable price. For those traders of altcoins , its a big opportunities for them to sell their stocks for those who are eager to buy and invest for future profit gaining trading sites like ccex. If this progress will continue in a long way, that's not impossible to bitcoin to hit higher price as an history of digital crypto currency.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

This climb isn't fast in comparison to what I'm used too, but maybe that is because I'm watching the charts more. But honestly Bitcoin breaking $1,000 is really possible in a month. The fact it has held its ground at these prices aside from the China scare is very promising. I do wish the Segwit/Scaling thing was resolved, as I feel that is where a lot of uncertainty lies. Get Segwit [or any scaling solution!] and we will see the market choose a direction.

It really has been a steady rise now. And if the trends continues, in a week or two we will be at 1000$. When we reach that price, we might see some people dumping their coins again. That will be the real test. Hopefully the dump will not be that large to pull the price back down. I really wanted to see 1000$ as our support.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

It really has been a steady rise now. And if the trends continues, in a week or two we will be at 1000$. When we reach that price, we might see some people dumping their coins again. That will be the real test. Hopefully the dump will not be that large to pull the price back down. I really wanted to see 1000$ as our support.
Yes indeed bitcoin price is not climbing too fast now and tend to be stable. It took a moment so that bitcoin can climbing fast, and it takes time. If the price reaches $ 1,000 certainly many who are selling but I do not think it will make a big dump price. If you look at previous years price climbing fast usually occurs year-end, I'm sure it will happen again this year to reach $ 2,000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: