Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price climbing fast again  (Read 9797 times)
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

Well, I see that the current price of bitcoin back stable, and does not rise rapidly. I think this is a normal thing. I feel that soon the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly again, and this time may be an opportunity for us, in order to buy bitcoin in significant amounts.

I'm pretty calm now seeing the price to be back and stable moving at $900-$1,000 seems to be a relief to me. I don't want to see the price of bitcoin increase rapidly, we know the opposite thing that it can happen back. If it climbs again faster that will make me another heartache and some kind of fear of what it can happen after it climbed.

I agree with you, I think is better that the price stays stable for a while. We see with the China regulation and the 0% fee on the trading exchange the price pump, and then decrease suddenly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

PBOC oficially declared policy behind the "talks" with the exchanges is money laundering prevention
if they really wanted to drive the price down,they would issue some sort of a draconian law and limit the usage
sometimes we try to find a black cat in a dark room when it is not even there....

Sorry, but they just want you to believe that anti money laundering is the reason for them taking actions, and apparently, it seems to work. Right now it's anti money laundering they use as excuse, what's next? Prevention of possible financing of terrorism? Anti money laundering policies could have been put to work years ago. Bitcoin back then and Bitcoin right now are still the exact same tool with the same functionalities. It's a well thought out action that they come up with it right now.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:14:37 AM

PBOC oficially declared policy behind the "talks" with the exchanges is money laundering prevention
if they really wanted to drive the price down,they would issue some sort of a draconian law and limit the usage
sometimes we try to find a black cat in a dark room when it is not even there....

Sorry, but they just want you to believe that anti money laundering is the reason for them taking actions, and apparently, it seems to work. Right now it's anti money laundering they use as excuse, what's next? Prevention of possible financing of terrorism? Anti money laundering policies could have been put to work years ago. Bitcoin back then and Bitcoin right now are still the exact same tool with the same functionalities. It's a well thought out action that they come up with it right now.

It seems that financing of terrorism is one of the reasons from either the new circular the BSP (Philippines bank) or the new Japanese regulation cited, so yes, it is. While Bitcoin technically (not even that, there's been so much development in it) is the same, the audience using it isn't. Back then they could get away with not worrying about it as so little people knew, but it only seems now they are realizing more and more people are using it daily. Honestly, regardless of the reason for regulation, it was bound to happen at one point or another. It's just part of the growing pains, and if we want Bitcoin to be more accepted and legitimized in the eyes of businesses and investors, this is a good thing.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 02:43:58 AM

Well, I see that the current price of bitcoin back stable, and does not rise rapidly. I think this is a normal thing. I feel that soon the price of bitcoin will rise rapidly again, and this time may be an opportunity for us, in order to buy bitcoin in significant amounts.

I'm pretty calm now seeing the price to be back and stable moving at $900-$1,000 seems to be a relief to me. I don't want to see the price of bitcoin increase rapidly, we know the opposite thing that it can happen back. If it climbs again faster that will make me another heartache and some kind of fear of what it can happen after it climbed.

I agree with you, I think is better that the price stays stable for a while. We see with the China regulation and the 0% fee on the trading exchange the price pump, and then decrease suddenly.

We don't have a clue on what will happen for the next days and so far upon seeing the price it's quite relaxing that it is on this price. However, we must be ready all the time on whatever happens to bitcoin for the next days.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

We don't have a clue on what will happen for the next days and so far upon seeing the price it's quite relaxing that it is on this price. However, we must be ready all the time on whatever happens to bitcoin for the next days.

Yes, it's not really "climbing fast", but rather it's more of a steady rise. I just hope that the current price doesn't deter new users to adopt bitcoin. I'm really looking forward to what this year has in store for bitcoin.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 04:36:08 AM

Yes, it's not really "climbing fast", but rather it's more of a steady rise. I just hope that the current price doesn't deter new users to adopt bitcoin. I'm really looking forward to what this year has in store for bitcoin.

Let's be optimistic with it the movement of bitcoins price is also a good feeling to all of us. Well we really don't know what will this ' price climbing ' of bitcoin will be on express or slow. I wish that its current price will remain for so many years and it can lead to become higher when it comes to floor price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

Let's be optimistic with it the movement of bitcoins price is also a good feeling to all of us. Well we really don't know what will this ' price climbing ' of bitcoin will be on express or slow. I wish that its current price will remain for so many years and it can lead to become higher when it comes to floor price.
The price has begun to climb forward after a short term resistance gain around the price $1010. Today it has reached $1022, if it moves forward it might soon break the $1050 barrier. Every user need to be active that the current price increase can lead to a price drop anytime as well.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 01:36:42 AM

$1050 barrier broken. We might retest the levels at $1080 that we saw if this keeps up. With only three weeks until ETF decision is made, this looks to me like classic hype bubbling up/accumulation.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:40:49 AM

Right now we can't see price climbing up fast since it is stable now. If china PBOC investigation finishes in my opinion we will,see yet another crazy pump and dump but not as big as ever since Chinese exchanges after that might be regulated and manipulating bitcoin's price will have some limits tor them. Well let's just hope the next top one in volume in terms of bitcoin will not try to manipulate price.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

$1050 barrier broken. We might retest the levels at $1080 that we saw if this keeps up. With only three weeks until ETF decision is made, this looks to me like classic hype bubbling up/accumulation.
The attributes of Bitcoin are as attractive as they are not easy to pass up. They have predisposed its price to be overall in uptrend, once in a while, one or two fetters would show up and pull it down, but it already have people's goodwill going for it and sooner than later the price shores up again, that is it! $1000 per Bitcoin is now a conquered territory, $2000 in view, thank you Satoshi!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

Right now we can't see price climbing up fast since it is stable now. If china PBOC investigation finishes in my opinion we will,see yet another crazy pump and dump but not as big as ever since Chinese exchanges after that might be regulated and manipulating bitcoin's price will have some limits tor them. Well let's just hope the next top one in volume in terms of bitcoin will not try to manipulate price

It is called a consolidation phase

And it seems like we will no longer see prices substantially below 1,000 dollars per coin unless something dramatic happens (like major exchange hack). Personally, I removed the bulk of my buy orders roughly below 900 dollars and moved the funds into other ventures since I don't expect the price to go down below that level in a matter of days (as it happened in January). Though this doesn't of course mean that the price couldn't plunge lower, but it will certainly take some time, and in that case I will just go into buying Bitcoin again

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:21:13 PM

Preev.com price watch-And we have a temporary setback as bitcoin price falls $3 below the $1050 barrier , looking forward to getting back up.
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Preev.com price watch-And we have a temporary setback as bitcoin price falls $3 below the $1050 barrier , looking forward to getting back up.

Yup. CMC showing around $1047 right now. It seems to me that price always goes up right before I get paid though. Sad

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

Yup. CMC showing around $1047 right now. It seems to me that price always goes up right before I get paid though. Sad

It's still holding as of the moment. I really hope this becomes the new floor because if a new bubble starts from here, the sky is the limit.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:41:40 AM

It's still holding as of the moment. I really hope this becomes the new floor because if a new bubble starts from here, the sky is the limit.  Smiley

Price was stable for some time and dont see anything that it will impact for price to go high, at least not at the moment.
Yes we have price to go down and comes back up but this is still normal dont expect to see anything in following week or two, no major event that will trigger price change, but it dont need to be that price wont go up. Just for me at the moment i dont see some indicators for that.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:09:20 AM

Yeah the price is climbing again and it shows good signs that it may climb again to its peak price every week. The reasons behind this is the demand of bitcoin that rises high and people are getting more involved with. Opportunity is always been striking all the time when the traders sells their stock and find comfort of their earned profit, which they could hold for another price spikes.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:35:54 PM

Price was stable for some time and dont see anything that it will impact for price to go high, at least not at the moment.
Yes we have price to go down and comes back up but this is still normal dont expect to see anything in following week or two, no major event that will trigger price change, but it dont need to be that price wont go up. Just for me at the moment i dont see some indicators for that.

no major event? in just over 2 weeks we will see whether or not the etf from the winkies will get approved. i consider this to be a huge event that might boost the price over the current all time high within 2 months. that's why i keep holding my coins firmly to see where the price is heading to next month. if it doesn't get approved, then prepare for a deep and solid dump.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:19:35 PM

no major event? in just over 2 weeks we will see whether or not the etf from the winkies will get approved. i consider this to be a huge event that might boost the price over the current all time high within 2 months. that's why i keep holding my coins firmly to see where the price is heading to next month. if it doesn't get approved, then prepare for a deep and solid dump.

i don't agree on both cases Smiley
if it is approved, that will only create some FOMO situation in the market and temporarily cause a jump that i don't think is going to be big, although we may finally see stable price above $1100 after the FOMO ended and correction happened.

and if it is not approved, again nothing is going to change, there will be PANIC selling temporarily causing some drops and again we will be back to where we started. and again we may see whales accumulate more in the prices and price may go above $1100 again and get stable there.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

if it is approved, that will only create some FOMO situation in the market and temporarily cause a jump that i don't think is going to be big, although we may finally see stable price above $1100 after the FOMO ended and correction happened.

and if it is not approved, again nothing is going to change, there will be PANIC selling temporarily causing some drops and again we will be back to where we started. and again we may see whales accumulate more in the prices and price may go above $1100 again and get stable there.

Worst case scenario is that when the panic sells get momentum. Weak hands begets other weak hands. It can crash the price down in hours.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

Worst case scenario is that when the panic sells get momentum. Weak hands begets other weak hands. It can crash the price down in hours

Obviously, this is no longer the case

We had seen the price crash to 750 dollars per coin, and so what? Those who were lucky to buy bitcoins anywhere below 800 dollars profited tremendously just a few weeks later. Last time the price went down only to a little below 950 dollars, and I guess the next time it will hardly plunge below 1,000 dollars mark. In short, there are no more weak hands left. Unless we witness some devastating event (I don't really know what it could be), any price decline will be considered as the opportunity to buy "cheap" bitcoins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: