Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:05:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50469 times)
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

I don't know about the next pump, because I just follow what is right now. I think so far no that person knows and predicts accurately about the pump. Because of this bitcoin price nobody can regulate it, the rise and fall of bitcoin prices depends on the number of bitcoin purchases and sales.
vinter696

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

Here is the group for pumping https://discord.gg/z8YUTEf

Also there are reported signals for purchase altcoin
viparmenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 102

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

Whales preparing some pumps and dumps for LISK

There are 150BTC Walls at 0.0006btc and 0.0005 BTC....

Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE created by people changing the world and unchaining money for freedom and privacy

Do not support Premined ANTI-coins like $XRP $XLM $ADA $TRX $IOTA killing FREEDOM of money
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

I don't believe in this, yaa, people can predict and it comes true, but its kind of blind hit. I followed a predictor and till now, out of his approx 12 predictions, only 2-4 hit it. Few pump are easy to know as the market itself indicates it clearly. Bitcoin is a unpredictable thing, so its really a blind hit to predict correctly.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

For me, how I know at most times on how the price of bitcoin rise is when there is an upcoming fork, and this will make all holders to hold firm and those with altcoins will sell to hold some bitcoins for a share of the forked coin.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:36:30 PM

Follow Roger Ver on Twitter, wait for him to P&D Bitcoin Cash again.  Grin

Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

not people can know pump coin with accurate with time
trader only prediction price use analys, so can't accurate in precision with time
yeah, I think so like you no one can tell that exactly when a coin will going to pump. just who are trader those only analysis the price prediction according to marketcap volume. I think coinmarketcap is a best platform to analysis about any coin.
star19

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:51:55 PM

Most of the altcoin pump every day. if you want to check which  coin is very pump you can check coinmarketcap and must note recent price and 24 hour price then you can understand when it is pumo or if you want to signal when pump,  you can follow iq option it is show you signal.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:52:13 PM

I also think that pumping can not be foreseen, I usually look at levels and volumes. Usually, these indicators give a lot of information when someone accumulates or otherwise dumps. And I noticed that if pampas were common in spring and summer, now there are not so many of them (most of them 30-50%), I wait for the next spring, and I want 100-200% each). Interestingly, altkoins again can surprise us?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

Most of the altcoin pump every day. if you want to check which  coin is very pump you can check coinmarketcap and must note recent price and 24 hour price then you can understand when it is pumo or if you want to signal when pump,  you can follow iq option it is show you signal.

Never trust pump and tumdp groups in Telegram and Slack, just saying, not special for you.

The best way is to watch the forum and make fundamental analysis about your holdings. This helps you figure out some result about your coins. And workin on the charts is also nice to see.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:01:19 PM

I also think that pumping can not be foreseen, I usually look at levels and volumes. Usually, these indicators give a lot of information when someone accumulates or otherwise dumps. And I noticed that if pampas were common in spring and summer, now there are not so many of them (most of them 30-50%), I wait for the next spring, and I want 100-200% each). Interestingly, altkoins again can surprise us?
There's no way to know when will be the next pump. You can depend on your gut feel but there's no assurance that you'll know what will happen. What I do if that is going to be the next pump if there is a big correction that happened or just a minor one, I'm pretty sure that next to it is the most awaited pump and by that time it's the best time to buy some bitcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

There is no real market fundamental that is behind most of the altcoins. That is more reason that speculation is the order of the day. Nobody will tell you he knows when the next pump will happen unless he is the one that will be manipulating the pumping. Every thing is all about chance.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

There is no real market fundamental that is behind most of the altcoins. That is more reason that speculation is the order of the day. Nobody will tell you he knows when the next pump will happen unless he is the one that will be manipulating the pumping. Every thing is all about chance.

So those of us who consistently profitable are just lucky most of the time.  Huh

There's definite ways to see what coins are going to do. Doing research, looking at the charts and keeping up with the news. That's not the same as a pump, a pump is unpredictable unless you're in it, but the markets are not mere chance, not at all, I don't say this to get in an argument but this is bad advice.

cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:29:26 PM

Did you know that some people sell signals for it?
But you can also find some information for free if you know where to find it. But you need to know that most of the pumped coins will be dumped really hard so you need to be careful when you choose which coin to invest. It will be better if you choose coins that has a bright future and strong community.
cratez

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:12:06 PM

In terms of volume of coin, some coins are also faking their volume, that's why always check the orders.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:59:44 PM

So those of us who consistently profitable are just lucky most of the time.  Huh

There's definite ways to see what coins are going to do. Doing research, looking at the charts and keeping up with the news. That's not the same as a pump, a pump is unpredictable unless you're in it, but the markets are not mere chance, not at all, I don't say this to get in an argument but this is bad advice.

I guess that's some of the aspect to monitor the the coin that you want to trade to. But in my advice by keeping a close eye on the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section you have a better chance of getting informed about major upcoming price swings. Where some bitcointalkers sharing there knowledge  and latest updates of some precious coin and also some coin that we called "shitcoin" i don't want to mention it just try to visit in that section so that you can gather some good information about coin..
levuto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

I think seeing high pump you need to see the end of the graphics or the best lines from the young to know he's going up or down, if he's in a little last and perhaps the green she will improve, if two rows into the red showed he's going down.
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

This is very nice topic, I learn a lot

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:30:45 PM

Nice technique. predicting the price on exchanges are very hard and to be honest traders need these kind of help from statistics sites, facts regarding price changes and graph are very crucial for traders so i agree on these one.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

Pump come in on any trade like a flash and before you could take a position to trade, the pump is already over! It is better not to chase after pump. You must be good at the fundermental if you are hoping to make good money from trading!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: