Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50466 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:57:09 PM

I don't think if anyone can accurately predict what coins will pump or when it will pump. It is all just assumption based on their analysis of the coins movement in the market, and the latest news and events of a certain coin.
The crypto trade is full of mystery, and it's like gambling and playing with luck.
even pumper groups can not be a reference, there may be some more accurate groups.
you will get a signal by paying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

actually no one knows when the coin will happen pump, we just know from the website or read the itinerary or see the coin info from the existing chart.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

join a crypto trading signals which has a bunch of members. personally, I dont think it's a signal or prediction. crypto trading signal channel on telegram is just a platform where you (all member) agree which coin/token will be bought at the same time with other members. who will get the most profit? the admin and team itself. they bought it first before they ask you to "pump". it's not recommended to join a crypto trading signal channel.

How to know about next pump?
organically? you need to follow the news and updates.
This is true. most profit will go to admins of the pimp and dump group since they will have bought before hand
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

actually no one knows when the coin will happen pump, we just know from the website or read the itinerary or see the coin info from the existing chart.
Of course, we just rely on the information to predict, it is impossible to know exactly when the pumping occurred, and really, to make predictions become almost accurate, we will need to monitor the market and news from the development team for a while, and we should analyze thoroughly, not all information is accurate. And I often realize the pump will happen when I see fluctuations in the price not too big, it oscillates in a very small range and in a short time, this can be considered as a sign of accumulation, when accumulated enough, it will pump but first, we should still identify the correct information

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Join telegram pump groups some signals are accurate especially if you are fast enough because in short period of time the coin will dump.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

It can be just a speculation when this is going to happen because If we know it then we would all invest in bitcoin and then wait for the pump time and sell the coins, when bitcoin price gets dumped or crash we have some feelings that it will because an exchange gets hacked or something in china will happen but when a pump is expected to happen this is enigmatic.
if this is possible so all of us are billionaires as of this moment,or maybe the
Crypto  community is died because of all coins pumping and all of us are earning.what
will happen to the market specially in trading?

Better believe in research and some instinct to find the better one
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

I think no one can predict when the coin will pump. Other people maybe can predict it but it's not 100% will be sure, although he is an expert. If anyone can predict the coin exactly, of course the trading will not run and there will be no volatile at all. Maybe with follow teh news you can get some clues.

hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

in trading crypto, no one can know when the coin will experience the "pump and dump". everything can be known only by analyzing the market.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

Only the big whales can know such thing because they are the ones doing all the pumping and dumping in the market.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:21:29 AM

Technical analysis is the key for us to know if there will be a possible pump or not because technical analysis is one of the helpful stuff that you can learn online and if you have a lot of patience to master it then identifying the possible outcome that may happen will be easy for you because technical analysis is like understanding the market's own language

jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

One of the popular way to know about the next pump is to be updated for the upcoming events that are related to the coin that you are about to trade or to invest. That is what the most of the people now are doing they are just searching and looking for some huge events that might become a reason to pump up the price.
Taybrien79

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

Between navigating multiple social media sites, following some of the big dogs, and playing some decent pod casts in the background, my portfolio ha grown x3 in the past month.  Most pre pumps I have submitted to over the past 3 months have been for small profits.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

I look at charts and see what is breaking the 1D ichimoku cloud

60659 📦
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:59:01 AM

There is no way to know when the next pump will happen.Many speculations from expert but nothing seems to be accurate
if you hear good news from the coin,maybe there is the clue
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:24:16 AM

This is on my mind too. No one can predict it, when to pump and when. For sure it's only speculation the next pump. Reading here and other site some people wrote the next pump which one they are going to pump pretty sure that they will tell you after they have bought and price went up. Patience is always a option for me.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

Nobody know about next pump, It just a speculation or a prediction when the next pump happen. If people know how and when next pump us all invest in the bitcoin and wait to the next pump then sell all the bitcoin or altcoins. People analyze the movement of the value.
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

There's almost no way to predict that taliban movement ,
You'd better invest in all coin with good project and nice Marketing , and then wait till it get pumped, because for sure the more popular the coin was , the more often it getting pumped and dumped.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:59:53 AM

For me you maybe could make some predictions based on the analysis of markets and taking into consideration all circumstances, warching closely the cryptocurrencies news etc.
This is not easy to determine that when the next pump of dump is going to happen, if it was like this much easy then the bitcoin investment would never be considered as the most risky investments. The feature that makes it risky is the high volatility of the Bitcoin prices. Currently is a good time for the investors that the price growth is good again.
ad.

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

You mean "artificially" pumped coins? If so, you can join pumping teams.
I'm in this group: https://discord.gg/UJ3Eur8
Free to join, I think its a very good community with correct leaders.
More affiliates you have, you'll be informed earlier about the pumped coin. Even if you are at the highest affiliate level you will have only 3sec advantage. I think it's fair.

I tried it twice without any time advantage. First time I lost a bit, I was very late. Second time won a bit. It can work, I think.
If you join here, you will be my affiliate. Thank you. Smiley https://discord.gg/UJ3Eur8

regards

sookpac

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

We all would like to know haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: