Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50466 times)
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

ltc looks so tired, I think another one can be litecoin. the range of this movement is estimated at 500-600 $, I have already loaded it  Kiss

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Racekid

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
There's no accurate time for a Pump. The only you can do is Get familiar with updates, because when there's a big update coming up for a coin, you can be sure of Pump then
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

To know how to track next pump first you need to study the basic candlesticks..Resistance and support can know the next pump and study trendlines or ask for the professional trader

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

sadly, we dont have any clue about the next pump unless you know a big whale because cryptocurrency is being controlled by people who have the most amount of coins, so the price of that coin depends on big whales whether they want to pump or dump.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

sadly, we dont have any clue about the next pump unless you know a big whale because cryptocurrency is being controlled by people who have the most amount of coins, so the price of that coin depends on big whales whether they want to pump or dump.

You are 100% right crypto world can manipulated by big whale it is not easy to predict what coin will pump up in the next 24 hours all you need is harder analysis or join in some legit pump up signal group to determine what altcoin will be pump up but of course be careful to your move to avoid losing your capital.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

No one can actually guess about next pump it totally depends on investors mood and project potential. By doing some research on can get the idea about project potential.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
I've been monitoring and analyzing the market and to be honest, predicting the next pump of bitcoin is really hard. These past few weeks, dropping value of bitcoin has experienced which gives a big shocked to everyone and there are some people out there who take this moment as an opportunity to buy bitcoins and hold it for a while. The only thing I am hoping is that, crashing of bitcoin will never happen. Be positive!
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

Even the professional in the analyzing on the chart they don’t know when the next pump, they only predicting what will be happens, Nobody know the accurate time the next pump of the value. We just need to analyze very well the information like news about the bitcoins.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

You never know when the next pump is unless you work for a current ico and you know your work its glna hit big but even there you never know.like all the predictions are good but still..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

This is additionally my inquiry when I began trading. In my part I mention an objective fact from the graph and influence a figure or now and again to need to inquire about first before I settle on a choice. Here and there it works now and then it doesn't work. Possibly my abilities are not yet enough to end up plainly a decent broker.
ad.

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Next pump will be Today: 1:00PM (EST, NewYork) / 6:00PM (GMT, London)
More info in this group with more than 130.000 members: https://discord.gg/KKcktUp
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Generally buy at low and sell high.there are few tips.first is that you have to give a good time to trading if you are not day trader.smaller profit daily can sum to big profit.second always buy before a respective coin big event/news going to come and sell on that respective day.third be on social channels of various coins/token to gain upcoming news knowledge first.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

You never know when the next pump is unless you work for a current ico and you know your work its glna hit big but even there you never know.like all the predictions are good but still..

As we all know, bitcoin keeps on fluctuating, so we can't really predict when will be the next pump or dump. Even those experts in cryptocurrency are not sure about their prediction in bitcoin. However,  bitcoin price may affect according to its demand and supply.  Also, a news about cryptocurrency either positive or negative may  also affect its price.
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

Usually the coins in the next week or next month have big events, these coins will be pumped in before the event. You have to find out the information channels of the coin you are buying you will know what the coin is coming up with.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

You can always check for coin updates in https://coinmarketcal.com/ if there are big event upcoming for a certain coin you can expect a rise in price
yohan09

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

Its unpredictable when the next pump may happen, all i know is that using graphical performance in coinmarket cap, ones the graph falls down then that's the best time to buy, because as i see the characteristics of cryptocurrency, its like a wheel, it goes up and down, i have been observed this path a hundred times Smiley
lagista

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

Its unpredictable when the next pump may happen, all i know is that using graphical performance in coinmarket cap, ones the graph falls down then that's the best time to buy, because as i see the characteristics of cryptocurrency, its like a wheel, it goes up and down, i have been observed this path a hundred times Smiley
pump coin or dump predictions can only be seen from coin prices that go up or down slowly. we can not see the price of coins can pump only on the graph, we can not predict the price of the coin.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

I think no one will know about the next pump of a coin. But if you want to try, then maybe you try checking in the Coin Market Cap. It is where you can see the pump of coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

No one can predict about the next pump of bitcoin. Or you just follow the Coin market. cap. So that you should know about the price and you're updated about it.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:23:13 PM

The are many signal groups online which you can join and you can earn millions of dollars because of their signals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: