Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50466 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Nobody knows about the speculation,we did not know exactly what coins do pump and increase,if someone knows it I think we can do have a good income and profit if  we  can predict the price value of bitcoin.It is volatile we cannot predict and know exactly so we need to be patient in every situation we encounter in trading.
Exactly! there is no such way using which you can tell anyone about the future market value of any of the coin which is there in the world of crypto currency. you can only do chart analysis and that can give you a only an idea of the future market value of bitcoin but you cannot rely on it entirely as there are chances that your prediction can go wrong. Other than this, you can’t anything.

Now it's not time to understand the next pump. The market is under a correction and we need to pick nice coins to buy so that we can make some money from them in short term, or we can store them for long term.
You are right instead of thinking up always on the next pump better to secure out yourself on buying cheap coins as of now since most of them are on dump state which its the best time to get in and get those cheap coins.Better to hurry before they would recover soon and just always remember on choosing up wisely only on the potential ones not just carelessly picking up coins without any basis or knowledge.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

There is no real market fundamental that is behind most of the altcoins. That is more reason that speculation is the order of the day. Nobody will tell you he knows when the next pump will happen unless he is the one that will be manipulating the pumping. Every thing is all about chance.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

You cant know when the next pump is coming! One week ago, everywhere the news was spreaded that n january 15 the wallstreet banker get their yeary bonus and then we will have a huge pump because so many of them will invest in cryptocurrencies. And whats now? Were in a huge dump. So you cant know when, where, why. You just have to be up to date and monitoring the charts all day, otherwiese you cant escape the dump.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Nobody knows about the speculation,we did not know exactly what coins do pump and increase,if someone knows it I think we can do have a good income and profit if  we  can predict the price value of bitcoin.It is volatile we cannot predict and know exactly so we need to be patient in every situation we encounter in trading.
Exactly! there is no such way using which you can tell anyone about the future market value of any of the coin which is there in the world of crypto currency. you can only do chart analysis and that can give you a only an idea of the future market value of bitcoin but you cannot rely on it entirely as there are chances that your prediction can go wrong. Other than this, you can’t anything.

Now it's not time to understand the next pump. The market is under a correction and we need to pick nice coins to buy so that we can make some money from them in short term, or we can store them for long term.
You are right instead of thinking up always on the next pump better to secure out yourself on buying cheap coins as of now since most of them are on dump state which its the best time to get in and get those cheap coins.Better to hurry before they would recover soon and just always remember on choosing up wisely only on the potential ones not just carelessly picking up coins without any basis or knowledge.
There are a lot of people want to make money without work hard and spend time to research. They choose to follow someone and put money to the coin these people PR. But they do not know those people are "helping" them earn profit  Grin
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

It is not easy even for traders who have had time to enter the market for a long time. But basically you can monitor the trading volume to predict which coin will continue to pump or dump. Often the pump coin will be held for a long time but the trading volume is very large, which is the signal of the next pump and reverse to the dump, the trading volume will drop dramatically that's the sign of the dump.

Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

I think no one know what coin is going to be pump, it's only predicted it's so hard to know which coin go to the moon
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

I think no one know what coin is going to be pump, it's only predicted it's so hard to know which coin go to the moon

That's why most of the people who doesn't accept Bitcoin, even major banks, considered it as 'speculative in nature', you may never know when it will go down or up. So, the only thing we could do is monitor the price manually and base our decision on instinct or intuition alone. Sometimes, relying on luck is the best thing that everyone wish to happen. No perfect prediction or analysis that came out perfectly true, we didn't all expect that BTC price will exceed $10k before the end of last year as most forecast is around $10k only. When its value surge up dramatically, we also didn't except that it will go down gradually and everyone was expecting that it will regain its composure when the holiday season is over. Still, we are wrong as the dumping of its price continues. If you have strong faith and trust with Bitcoin, just hold your coins and maybe one day, you'll be able to regain your lossess and earn gains that you deserve due to your patience.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

Absolutely because once and for all whales are the once who's in manipulation and we do npt know what coin will be the next to pump although we can ahave some idea by reading the charts with some indicators to follow.
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

The only way to predict a pump or just a dump, is just having the crystal ball! And no, there is no way to predict that, even if you can, you couldn't do it because you require a lot of money just for that.
If we all could, we all would be millionaires right now.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
I'd think no one will knows which coin to be pumped in the accurate time and date, even those pro traders they don't know which coin,but they have analysis to determine the coin that has a potential to increase the price.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
I'd think no one will knows which coin to be pumped in the accurate time and date, even those pro traders they don't know which coin,but they have analysis to determine the coin that has a potential to increase the price.
No one know if the coin will really, we all believe in the speculation and its price result that is why we are buying and hope it will rise.
However, as long as you believe on a certain coin you invested then definitely you will see it pump one day and that is the right timing to sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

This is indeed a very difficult one - as you cannot ascertain what coin is going to get pumped next and when it would happen. Assumptions and speculations can be made to this effect, but no matter how accurate they may seem, the outcome is always seen to be uncertain.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

No one know if the coin will really, we all believe in the speculation and its price result that is why we are buying and hope it will rise.
However, as long as you believe on a certain coin you invested then definitely you will see it pump one day and that is the right timing to sell.
more on the best thing to be is to investigate that coin for cause you may choose this to be and put your trust on it so better to be more aware on that coin , this is not so easy as we know to believe on that coin , so you must have study on it before you are able to choose for.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

I think everyone really didnt know on what would be the next pump even the most experience persons here in cryptofeild really didnt even know the exact time or maybe date of pumping in the bitcoin price  because bitcoin price is really unstable it can change anytime anywhere but we really need to have patience on it to avoid loosing our  investment.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

look  out for telegram channels that announce pumps, they give pretty accurate signals.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

Oh, also study the market depth to see if whales are accumulating to either buy or sell  Wink
Yeah I think that is also a good thing to do if you really want to know, but for me no one will never when is the next pump and the next ATH's. We all wanted to experience another ATH's but some big investors I think they are selling it immediately once they've got good profit, then invest again when it drops.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

about Next pump, my opinion is harder to guess if you need to know if the coins are going to increase, the pros. traders they do not know.
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

Its very hard to determine the next pump up , it depends on some news or some type of accidents in the market . I think in our hand the only thing is available , that is to keep patience. Good Luck.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

No one can determine a pump unless it's being monopolized by those whales. But other serious traders rely on analysis, metrics and trading tools. They have pretty solid portfolio with them which make them gurus. But best way to know about the next pump, is to read a lot and be updated will all those coins all the time. Personally, I don't look at a single pump, I just buy whichever coin is low and set a 5-10% profit as stop-limit and that's basically it.  So far, I'm earning a decent one.
Apart from those two factors that everyone keeps on Repeating, I also think there is more into this game. Yes, the demand and supply are the two most common reasons behind the fluctuation of any asset but the real cards are owned by Whales. They control the price of Bitcoin because the demand of Bitcoin is increasing but the value is not which means something else is also present here.

kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

I do not know for sure the coin that will pump next, usually I predict the coin that will pump me clay in the news, if there is good news then the coin will pump, if the news is bad then the coin it will dump, that's what I do so far

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: