Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:21:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50469 times)
vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

Great Point. This is what I am also looking for. My experience with predictions are not so good because many times I have made losses due to wrong predictions. If we can get hint about pumping in coins then we can easily make enough money ?
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
I think that in order to be able to catch up with the market situation through reliable information channels, we must always follow the information around the coin. Next we have to analyze that information in order to have timely solutions. Also use the technical analysis chart, combining the above you can predict the timing of the Pump.
No one can predict accurately which coin is going to be pumped next except the whale.i have seen one website claiming as pumpgroup and they say they pump coins in bittrex and will inform about the pump for paid members. I haven't tried it though. My suggestion is dont got after pumps if you are a newbie in trading.
First learn then earn.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

It is not easy even for traders who have had time to enter the market for a long time. But basically you can monitor the trading volume to predict which coin will continue to pump or dump. Often the pump coin will be held for a long time but the trading volume is very large, which is the signal of the next pump and reverse to the dump, the trading volume will drop dramatically that's the sign of the dump.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

It is actually difficult to determine the time when a coin is gonna pump. If we are to base our judgement on speculations and technical analysis of experts, sometimes they just dont happen.  Because we really cannot predict,  the best thing to guard are the patterns of the price changes to be able to make the necessary changes as needed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?
I think it is extremely difficult to pump a bitcoin in the near future. At present, bitcoin has not got any good information, all the pages are filled with bad information. We can see bitcoin prices have fallen sharply over the past five weeks, but now are showing signs of a slight rally in the past two days but are currently slowing down due to strong selling pressure. can not continue to increase and may decrease in the coming time.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

In my opinion to know it use fundamental analysis, i mean news update realated that crypto, buy when any rumor and sell on the news, also use technical analysis, so combination this two strategy will give more probabilitas to find next pump. But to know it actually hard because we can only predict it.

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

I think that in order to be able to catch up with the market situation through reliable information channels, we must always follow the information around the coin. Next we have to analyze that information in order to have timely solutions. Also use the technical analysis chart, combining the above you can predict the timing of the Pump.
I also think that in the near future the price of bitcoin and other coins can not pump but can continue to dump. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices continue to rebound, although rebounded but the purchasing power is not large while selling power is very strong, can break the $ 8000 mark at any time.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

I also think that in the near future the price of bitcoin and other coins can not pump but can continue to dump. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices continue to rebound, although rebounded but the purchasing power is not large while selling power is very strong, can break the $ 8000 mark at any time.
Well your prediction is anti bitcoin, well I still believe that the price dump will not continue and crash bitcoin, it will end soon
as we are entering the bullish season, just hold and in my case, I will keep buying with the discounted price.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

We all know that nobody can know what will happen next so obviously it is impossible to determine that but everyone can make a speculation and unfortunately most of it fails because it is a really hard thing to do.
cingles9413

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

no one knows nobody knows. But volume levels is a good indicator that is often misinterperated
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

No one could know which crypto will pump. But you can predict it, in reading the movement of its price. Getting to know the lowest price margin and its highest. Just keep monitoring and you will know what crypto will boom.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

We all know that nobody can know what will happen next so obviously it is impossible to determine that but everyone can make a speculation and unfortunately most of it fails because it is a really hard thing to do.
- Of course, we will not be able to know exactly when the pump will occur because we are only small investors, we have no capacity to control prices, but with big investors, I believe they know when the pump will happen, they are the ones behind this situation. Although we can not be clear about the time that the pump will operate but we can still rely on some information, market situation and charts to determine, it's probably not entirely sure or accurate, but we're just lucky and accurate 2 or 3 times, that's enough for us.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

I dont think so , anybody can predict precisely the timing of next pump. I think awareness to day to day update in the market value would be a great help, because we could analyse the trend of movement.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

You can know the pump period of the projects you invest in. I think you have to constantly observe and monitor your investment projects wherever you are, and on all reputable information. You should also look for Whitepaper, reading the project's development schedule. From there, make decisions and plan for your own.
tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

Its hard to predict what coin will pump and what is that coin. I think you should study well which coin will you invest. Look for a coin that have a potential to grow in the future.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

No one knows exactly when the correct  time that bitcoin or altcoins pump,even to predict to what kind of coins pump up this month or dump this year .all we can do are always protect our asset like this coming hard fork that all transaction are transparent.we always follow the basic fundamental analysis and be patient in times of drought of earning.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

You need to learn your Teachnical analysis and financial analysis though its not 100% sure proof but at least it will give you an insight when a coin wants to make a bull run.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

I am also still learning how to know the coin that will pump selanutnya, so far I usually just read the news to estimate the coin that will pump next but that's not 100% most of my predictions wrong to estimate the coin that will pump
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

It is actually quite difficult to predict the next pump.  What I observe is that you will know its pumping when the movement of the particular coin is fast and it keeps on blinking and of course the figure or the number in the Change column is in green color and the number value is high as well - meaning it is not in negative.  I think the best key is to always keep tract of your coins to avoid missing the pump and taking advantage of the price dump as well. Let us remember that trading is a 24/7 job.

WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

I am also still learning how to know the coin that will pump selanutnya, so far I usually just read the news to estimate the coin that will pump next but that's not 100% most of my predictions wrong to estimate the coin that will pump
Pump is a concept about the bullish trending created by someone but it is clearly and has purpose from which force, whom created this pump.
Learning pump means you want to get profit from ponzi, so, instead learn pump, why you do not spend your time to learn when next bullish/bearish trend happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: