Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LTC] Online Litecoin wallet - LTC-Wallet.com  (Read 21568 times)
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 06:59:56 PM

so it's over? he take our money and it's safe away??? too bad

Unless someone who has more time is able to pursue this on behalf of everyone. If nobody will do it, then yes, it's over.

I would rip him apart. the asshole. Shit!!!
 everytime I think of this robbery i would kill the toork. It was very painful and expensive lesson of life. Dont let him go. He must be afraid of every second what could happen, in his useless life. Dont let him breathe and enjoy our stolen money.
If only I could torture him to death. bastard. asshole. can you hear me, we all are searching for you you pure toork. we are very close and your days are coming to the end

oooh admin.... another one that is writing same thing i wrote....

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Dps23

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 03:40:45 PM

admin should move this thread to section with fraudsters so that everybody and especially newcomers can learn from this costly experience.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:06:49 PM

EARN INTEREST - invest LTC and earn up to 12% interest on your deposited coins.
Yeah, you guys sure fell for that one.

Notice how a really secure web wallet like blockchain.info will email you the private wallet, which allows you to recover your coins.

Another hint was provided by the lack of sufficient replies to these posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176637.msg2255996#msg2255996
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176637.msg2278797#msg2278797
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176637.msg2426837#msg2426837
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176637.msg2562081#msg2562081
johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

I knew why is better to install LTC wallet to my laptop rather than believe shits like this. Cheesy 12% interests. omg Cheesy
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 04:25:52 PM

I knew why is better to install LTC wallet to my laptop rather than believe shits like this. Cheesy 12% interests. omg Cheesy

They weren't offering interest until later on in the service. Prior to that it was just a "safe online wallet." People who throw around this crap about how you can't believe the interest rates are ignorant. How can people have possibly fallen for an interest rate that never even existed when most people put their money into the service?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 01:02:00 PM

so it's over? he take our money and it's safe away??? too bad

Unless someone who has more time is able to pursue this on behalf of everyone. If nobody will do it, then yes, it's over.

I would rip him apart. the asshole. Shit!!!
 everytime I think of this robbery i would kill the toork. It was very painful and expensive lesson of life. Dont let him go. He must be afraid of every second what could happen, in his useless life. Dont let him breathe and enjoy our stolen money.
If only I could torture him to death. bastard. asshole. can you hear me, we all are searching for you you pure toork. we are very close and your days are coming to the end

you are right. his right punition should be death by torture as like as Law Abiding Citizen film, ripped in 25 parts

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║