Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC buy&sell - best rates from HiRiBi.com  (Read 36671 times)
jerrydao

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:35:47 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 04:30:59 PM by jerrydao

Just finished trading more than 2btc. Everything went fine. You guys are doing great job if you can keep doing and no scam of course.

I know many people here have the way to cast out PP whether it can charged back later or not. So grap your chance and hope for the best.

It is quite funny to me that normal exchangers charge you fee is normal, quite legit... anything thing that seems to good to be true is getting suspicious, even though it is in many cases.

Many people say that btc, eth... are scam... how come you can earn real money via digital currency... well If I can earn money then it is fine with me...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:27:11 PM

Hello everyone!

First of all thanks every our customer for loyalty and trusting in us.  We won’t let you down.

Our first transaction was at the beginning of January, 13th January to be specific. So, it already passed more than 3.5 month. No chargebacks, we guarantee it.
We are operating not one pp account to make payments. This is more secure and private, all accounts controlled by us, no scam, no fraud, no stolen accounts.

Also we are running our PAYFORME service where we are buying or toping up advertising accounts with seller protection, so we can’t make any chargebacks even in theory, it’s just won’t go through.

So our main goal is to become 1st legit, fast and profitable place where you can convert your BTC to paypal. We want to make a place where nobody won’t be afraid to exchange BTC to paypal, and we will make it.

We are now facing with many exchange requests so it might be some delays with processing, we are working hard with it and already expecting big pp stock to cover all your needs and minimize processing time. All our clients who expecting delays are offered by 1% extra or BTC refund as apologies for any inconvenience. We are always refunding BTC if customer want it, no matter what amount he sold to us, you can easily check it.

Next week we will be starting to exchange on localbitcoins also, we will be really glad for your help there. Thanks again for your support and all your comments. We are building this service together.

Currently BTC exchange rate is: 1487 USD/BTC
Once you get your localbitcoins profile put up let us all know by posting a link to it so we all see your business page located there.
That will allow more options available to those who don't want to register on bitify or find your website confusing. Which I certainly was when I loaded it up just now. Never heard of payforme before so do not intend to use it. I am good thanks! Wink

If you do want a solid vouch of your service then i can offer mine if I ever decide I want to try your service out when you have your localbitcoin page open for business and for a good rate including this 1% you are mentioning you can give out. Let's call it a promotional gift to those who want to try out your service for the first time.
Awaiting a pm from your team on this if you approve of me giving your services my honest and straight worthy point of view of how the transfer and service was and if it is recommended for those still on the fence about it to use in their next bitcoin to paypal trade.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
alababaju

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:02:40 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 04:35:08 PM by alababaju

Mini Review

I don't think it is a scam but I don't think it's an automated system. I prefer automated trades because of how quick they are. I sent 0.03 BTC I got 3 confirmations within an hour and my transaction was moved to processing but I haven't still got any money in my PayPal account over 8 hours later. I think it may be because I started the trade around 11:30pm Sunday evening. Ordinarily this shouldn't matter if it's an automated system but I wonder if it isn't and someone has to be online to process orders.

EDIT: Just got my payment. Worked well all in all.

EDIT 2: Turns out they send payment through the 'Pay a Seller' PayPal method rather than the 'Send money to friends and family method. The downsides are these:
1. There is a percentage transfer fee. I was supposed to receive $45.59 they sent $47.71 but I received $44.83 because of the transfer fee.
2. It is reversible. PayPal state they don't offer payment protection for 'Pay friends and family' on the other hand. So that should be much harder or impossible to reverse.
alababaju

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

I have two questions please.

1. Can you send PayPal payments in GBP?
My account is GBP and seeing as you're a U.K. company I feel it might be cheaper for both of us to avoid double conversion.

2. Can you send via 'Pay a friend or family'?
That should remove most questions about transaction reversal. Thanks.

Thank you.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

Mini Review

I don't think it is a scam but I don't think it's an automated system. I prefer automated trades because of how quick they are. I sent 0.03 BTC I got 3 confirmations within an hour and my transaction was moved to processing but I haven't still got any money in my PayPal account over 8 hours later. I think it may be because I started the trade around 11:30pm Sunday evening. Ordinarily this shouldn't matter if it's an automated system but I wonder if it isn't and someone has to be online to process orders.

EDIT: Just got my payment. Worked well all in all.

EDIT 2: Turns out they send payment through the 'Pay a Seller' PayPal method rather than the 'Send money to friends and family method. The downsides are these:
1. There is a percentage transfer fee. I was supposed to receive $45.59 they sent $47.71 but I received $44.83 because of the transfer fee.
2. It is reversible. PayPal state they don't offer payment protection for 'Pay friends and family' on the other hand. So that should be much harder or impossible to reverse.

I believe the reason why it's manual is because they aren't keeping a huge stock, so they take your order/coins, then sell them and give the money. At least that's how I took it based on previous posts.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
alababaju

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:11:39 PM

I believe the reason why it's manual is because they aren't keeping a huge stock, so they take your order/coins, then sell them and give the money. At least that's how I took it based on previous posts.

Seems a likely explanation, I expect this  sort of business would work better the larger they get.
alababaju

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

My account is GBP and seeing as you're a U.K. company I feel it might be cheaper for both of us to avoid double conversion.

Thank you.

Replying my own post.

When I didn't receive a response here I decided to send the above questions via the email address included in the first post. This was the reply I got:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

We send only in USD and as "goods and services" but we cover all fees.

Alex HiRiBi Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone (not HiRiBi) recently just reversed three PayPal transactions after I sent them Bitcoin. Claiming that 'I took' the money from their account and they did not make the order. I am still speaking with PayPal as this just happened yesterday.

However I advise everyone to avoid trading via PayPal if the person you are trading doesn't use the 'Pay a friend and family' method. I don't know why HiRiBi would refuse to pay via a hard to reverse method if we are sending them Bitcoin via an irreversible method.

Also dissapointingly they said they cover all fees, seemingly ignoring the very point I raised above telling them I got less than the quoted amount because of PayPal fees.
jerrydao

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:42:47 AM

They covered most of the fees, but I still lost like 1% of total amount transferred.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

Thank you.

Replying my own post.

When I didn't receive a response here I decided to send the above questions via the email address included in the first post. This was the reply I got:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

Alex HiRiBi Support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone (not HiRiBi) recently just reversed three PayPal transactions after I sent them Bitcoin. Claiming that 'I took' the money from their account and they did not make the order. I am still speaking with PayPal as this just happened yesterday.

However I advise everyone to avoid trading via PayPal if the person you are trading doesn't use the 'Pay a friend and family' method. I don't know why HiRiBi would refuse to pay via a hard to reverse method if we are sending them Bitcoin via an irreversible method.

Also dissapointingly they said they cover all fees, seemingly ignoring the very point I raised above telling them I got less than the quoted amount because of PayPal fees.

There are many ways to reverse F&F transactions as well. Not sure why so many people mistakenly take it as being "safe." It's no safer than sending payment for goods.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
jerrydao

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:17:41 AM

Try to cash out PP via 3rd party as soon as you can, then forget about chargeback.
Hiribi official (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:35:49 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 03:15:37 PM by Hiribi official

Just finished trading more than 2btc. Everything went fine. You guys are doing great job if you can keep doing and no scam of course.

I know many people here have the way to cast out PP whether it can charged back later or not. So grap your chance and hope for the best.

It is quite funny to me that normal exchangers charge you fee is normal, quite legit... anything thing that seems to good to be true is getting suspicious, even though it is in many cases.

Many people say that btc, eth... are scam... how come you can earn real money via digital currency... well If I can earn money then it is fine with me...

Good day, thank you for your feedback. We continue to work in the same way.

Currently BTC exchange rate is: 1756.6 USD/BTC

HiRiBi ║║║ SELL BITCOINS WITH THE BEST RATE ON THE MARKET ║║║ HiRiBi
WITHOUT REGISTRATION▬║║║▬VERIFICATION▬║║║▬FEES
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TrustpilotFacebookBitifyBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:38:31 AM

Once you get your localbitcoins profile put up let us all know by posting a link to it so we all see your business page located there.
That will allow more options available to those who don't want to register on bitify or find your website confusing. Which I certainly was when I loaded it up just now. Never heard of payforme before so do not intend to use it. I am good thanks! Wink

If you do want a solid vouch of your service then i can offer mine if I ever decide I want to try your service out when you have your localbitcoin page open for business and for a good rate including this 1% you are mentioning you can give out. Let's call it a promotional gift to those who want to try out your service for the first time.
Awaiting a pm from your team on this if you approve of me giving your services my honest and straight worthy point of view of how the transfer and service was and if it is recommended for those still on the fence about it to use in their next bitcoin to paypal trade.

Good day, launching the profile on the localbitcoins, at the final stage, we settle the last questions. Be sure to let everyone know about the launch and post a link to it in our profile on the forum. Also we’ll make +15% extra when we start as a localbitcoin promo.

Service PAYFORME is not for everyone, we started with the connection Envato Market and Advertising Networks. Over time, we will expand the list of service options. What you did not hear about our service is normal, we also did not know about anything similar, so we decided to create it)
Our service is convenient, fast and clean.

Everyone who made exchange with us and was completely satisfied please share your trust point here at bitcointalk, we are working hard on this so we need your help, will be much appreciated.

Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

Thank you.

Good day, thank you for your feedback.

1) You are absolutely correct, we are registered in UK. But we are an international company and all payments are made in one currency, the most common in the world - USD. We chose this currency in view of the preferences of most customers. Maybe in the future we will have the opportunity to add other currencies, we are working on this.

2) In the beginning we tried to send payments via “friends and family”, but there were many difficulties if the recipient was in another country and if the amount of payment was large. Therefore, we refused this type of payment cause it’s hard to proceed FF payments to large quantity of new users.

Everyone who made exchange with us and was completely satisfied please share your trust point here at bitcointalk, we are working hard on this so we need your help, will be much appreciated.

Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

Sometimes it might happened. It’s just because paypal has different fees in different countries, as we don’t know know the recipient original country we just cover standard most popular PP fee, you can contact us via help@hiribi.com and we will solve this, not a problem.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

Try to cash out PP via 3rd party as soon as you can, then forget about chargeback.

That doesn't solve the issue. They will attempt to recoup the money and file a lawsuit against you if they can't get it. That affects your credit rating and creates a lot of complications.

alababaju

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

Thank you.

Replying my own post.

Hello.

Alex HiRiBi Support

There are many ways to reverse F&F transactions as well. Not sure why so many people mistakenly take it as being "safe." It's no safer than sending payment for goods.

Can you tell me how one would reverse a Friends and Family transaction? PayPal explicitly states that it's not covered by Buyer Protection (the reason it's free I guess) and I remember seeing a few posts on the PayPal community page about people who said they were scammed on eBay after the seller requested they send via F&F and they did so, then the seller dissapeared. All the replies were along the lines of "your money is gone".

Please though if you do know how Friends and Family transactions can be reversed, please share. Thanks.
alababaju

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

Thank you.

Good day, thank you for your feedback.

1) You are absolutely correct, we are registered in UK. But we are an international company and all payments are made in one currency, the most common in the world - USD. We chose this currency in view of the preferences of most customers. Maybe in the future we will have the opportunity to add other currencies, we are working on this.

2) In the beginning we tried to send payments via “friends and family”, but there were many difficulties if the recipient was in another country and if the amount of payment was large. Therefore, we refused this type of payment cause it’s hard to proceed FF payments to large quantity of new users.

Thank you for your reply, I have this response to your points:

1) Why does HiRiBi need to ensure everyone uses one currency, if they don't want to? Does something prevent HiRiBi from sending different currencies to different customers on a case by case basis? I use PayPal myself, it requires in the region of <5 clicks and 1 minute to effect such changes on each transfer. For example Amazon a US company, well aware that USD is the most popular currency in the world, still gives currency options for local customers. Being flexible is a good thing in my opinion.

2) What difficulties? How is it hard to process F&F payments? I have used it myself, I didn't see any. Please tell me about them.

I have used PayPal for 6+ years now, as a buyer and seller on eBay and sometimes to transfer money even internationally, and I fail to see strong reason in your points.

Please enlighten me on what I may have missed. Thank you.

Sometimes it might happened. It’s just because paypal has different fees in different countries, as we don’t know know the recipient original country we just cover standard most popular PP fee, you can contact us via help@hiribi.com and we will solve this, not a problem.

That's understandable.
There are two possible fees that I am aware of. One is a Pay for Goods and Services fee, the solution for that is to use F&F. Another is a cross border transfer fee that is country dependent. One possible solution; I believe PayPal provides a chart of the fees. You could create a box for users to enter the country of their account and from there calculate the fees.
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

Thank you for your reply, I have this response to your points:

1) Why does HiRiBi need to ensure everyone uses one currency, if they don't want to? Does something prevent HiRiBi from sending different currencies to different customers on a case by case basis? I use PayPal myself, it requires in the region of <5 clicks and 1 minute to effect such changes on each transfer. For example Amazon a US company, well aware that USD is the most popular currency in the world, still gives currency options for local customers. Being flexible is a good thing in my opinion.

That's understandable.
There are two possible fees that I am aware of. One is a Pay for Goods and Services fee, the solution for that is to use F&F. Another is a cross border transfer fee that is country dependent. One possible solution; I believe PayPal provides a chart of the fees. You could create a box for users to enter the country of their account and from there calculate the fees.

Thank you for your advice, this is really useful information.
But now we don’t yet consider the possibility of payment in a different currency except USD due to internal features of the service.
Perhaps in the future we will be able to introduce the functional you talking about.

2) What difficulties? How is it hard to process F&F payments? I have used it myself, I didn't see any. Please tell me about them.

I have used PayPal for 6+ years now, as a buyer and seller on eBay and sometimes to transfer money even internationally, and I fail to see strong reason in your points.

Please enlighten me on what I may have missed. Thank you.

You are absolutely right, but if we are talking about hundreds transactions per month?
PP strictly controls fraud with FF payments. As I told earlier, at the start of our service we tried this type of payment, bit it was hard to proceed so we change to regular payments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently BTC exchange rate is: 1763.95 USD/BTC

golisman

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

Hi, what is now estimation time for payouts  ? Seems time increase rapidly on more than 48 hours.  Are you planning to enhance your service ?
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:10:38 AM

Hi, what is now estimation time for payouts  ? Seems time increase rapidly on more than 48 hours.  Are you planning to enhance your service ?

Good day.

Actually, average payment processing time was like before - 12 hours. Longer than this time are processed payments more than 500 USD.
This is because of tons of new requests, bitcoins are growing very fast as you seen so many users trying to sell it asap.
We are working hard to cover all your needs, so everything should be fine. Every user getting an email from us according any delays and options to refund BTC or wait little bit, so nobody won’t lose nothing on these exchanges.

We certainly working as hell to improve our service and reduce payment processing time for the convenience of our users.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently BTC exchange rate is: 1918.69 USD/BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: