Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC buy&sell - best rates from HiRiBi.com  (Read 36668 times)
Hiribi official (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Good News for Everyone!!!

We can provide for you our special offers with +15%,+20%, +25% extra rate on average market rate if you would have certain volume exchange on our service.

Will you be interesting in these rates?

For more information please write me private message or to help@hiribi.com with subject "special offer".

Have a good trades with HiRiBi.com

Currently BTC exchange rate Hiribi.com is: 3168.76 USD / BTC

HiRiBi ║║║ SELL BITCOINS WITH THE BEST RATE ON THE MARKET ║║║ HiRiBi
WITHOUT REGISTRATION▬║║║▬VERIFICATION▬║║║▬FEES
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TrustpilotFacebookBitifyBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:21:03 AM

I want to Buy Bitcoin button is not working.
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:56:06 PM

I want to Buy Bitcoin button is not working.

Good day.

Buy Bitcoin button automatically shut down when our BTC wallet empty.
We have a lot of regular customers who buy all BTCs almost immediately.

Watch out and follow our news.

Currently BTC exchange rate Hiribi.com is: 3082.97 USD / BTC

ajitkrisshna

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:24:34 AM

Did a transaction for 4 ETH 15 hours ago, but still haven't received payment. Phone number listed on the website seems like its no longer functioning - no response to emails either. I'm not sure if others have any other experience with this, but it is highly possible after 6 months that Hiribi can file a chargeback. Turns out that crypto is irreversible, but USD in PP is completely reversible, hence no seller protection. So you wouldn't be able to reverse your ETH or BTC transactions. Not saying this is what it would be, but it is highly likely.

Any comments Hiribi.com?
tonmoyajize

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

did a test transaction of 20 USD and it went smooth.

But the last 2 transactions of quite big amount compared to 20 USD is not being sent to my PayPal account even after 40+ confirmations on each transaction.

It's almost more than half a day now. Sent them an email, sent message via live chat, sent a message via Facebook page and also sent PM via this forum.

Also, Agreed to the previous commenter that heir phone number disabled and can't be used to contact them anymore.

Is anyone is facing the same issue like mine? Is it going to solve, or I am going to loose my money?  Sad  Angry  Shocked
golisman

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:04:53 AM

But the last 2 transactions of quite big amount compared to 20 USD is not being sent to my PayPal account even after 40+ confirmations on each transaction.

It's almost more than half a day now. Sent them an email, sent message via live chat, sent a message via Facebook page and also sent PM via this forum.

Also, Agreed to the previous commenter that heir phone number disabled and can't be used to contact them anymore.

Is anyone is facing the same issue like mine? Is it going to solve, or I am going to loose my money?  Sad  Angry  Shocked

I am doing business with them long time. You have to be patient and wait. They have own way and if they are overloaded its taking some time. You will get your money. Also they work Europe time so if you send it in US time. then it can take some more time as well.
jerrydao

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:31:52 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 11:45:06 AM by jerrydao

I have been trading with them almost 10k now, most of them via localbitcoin and bitify.

If you are worry, then trade via those trusted escrow.

Your money will come.
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:37:12 PM

We had two trades with you and all of them went smooth. Sometimes it takes little bit longer than 1 hour to proceed requests but we guarantee that we take care about all exchange fluctuation risks as we wrote above.

We are currently working hard on decreasing processing time. You know it’s little bit hard when you offering best rates on the market and also taking care about exchange fluctuation risks.

Please confirm that all trades that you have with us went smoothly so we do not worry.
Hoping to trade with you more and more in the future.

ajitkrisshna

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:49:49 PM

I did get most of my money back. Just two payments are on hold at Paypal. Hopefully they get resolved soon - its been two weeks. I think Alex (from Hiribi) was very very helpful, they helped me get the new rate, because ETH had climbed 10% in the time window of the payment. I do appreciate that part. Only wish the payment schedule was better organized.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

I did get most of my money back. Just two payments are on hold at Paypal. Hopefully they get resolved soon - its been two weeks. I think Alex (from Hiribi) was very very helpful, they helped me get the new rate, because ETH had climbed 10% in the time window of the payment. I do appreciate that part. Only wish the payment schedule was better organized.

The issue is they are essentially doing manual exchange middle-manning. So they have no idea when someone is going to make an order to sell/buy and it's hard to collaborate that. We see the same thing with online gold sellers (like in games).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Legion420

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

Hello,

First of all i would like to say i did 2 transactions with Hiribi.com. Did get the money on my paypal account Smiley

But there is something i would like to ask you on bitcointalk, So other's can read it to and make a dissision to do bussenis with HIRIBI.

I would like to know why every time a transaction is made to my paypal account it comes from a different paypal address, this rise red flag to. Also there is a risk thet the buyer can claim his money back in between 180 days. So this alerts some red flags agien.

This made me call Paypal. I talked to a guy from costumer service and asked my questions. He sad that i need to be very carefull because the payments are coming from different accounts and on the transaction it state ''growhacks facebook'' and my other transaction it state ''Webpage prebuild seooptimization'' and ''photoshop help'', why it does not say i sold bitcoins on the transactions ?? I did 2 transaction with HIRIBI. One transaction was split up in 2 payments from different paypal accounts?? .
Also the guy from paypal told me HIRIBI can claim all the money back in 180 days if they do a claim. This would mean i have absolutely nothing to back my story because i transferred bitcoin.

So what i would like to know:

- Why u use for every transaction u make a different paypal account?
- Why u use fake selling details. I bought bitcoin so this is what needs to be write down on the transactions, I did not help you with photoshop or did a wepage prebuil seooptimization?
- Paypal told me it is very easy for you to pull out all the money sent to the bitcoin sellers paypal account within 180 days. Also the bitcoin sellers dont have anything to proof that they accely did sent the bitcoins to you. This would mean we are able to lose everyting.

Please answer those quetion.
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:46:38 PM

Hello,

First of all i would like to say i did 2 transactions with Hiribi.com. Did get the money on my paypal account Smiley

But there is something i would like to ask you on bitcointalk, So other's can read it to and make a dissision to do bussenis with HIRIBI.

I would like to know why every time a transaction is made to my paypal account it comes from a different paypal address, this rise red flag to. Also there is a risk thet the buyer can claim his money back in between 180 days. So this alerts some red flags agien.

This made me call Paypal. I talked to a guy from costumer service and asked my questions. He sad that i need to be very carefull because the payments are coming from different accounts and on the transaction it state ''growhacks facebook'' and my other transaction it state ''Webpage prebuild seooptimization'' and ''photoshop help'', why it does not say i sold bitcoins on the transactions ?? I did 2 transaction with HIRIBI. One transaction was split up in 2 payments from different paypal accounts?? .
Also the guy from paypal told me HIRIBI can claim all the money back in 180 days if they do a claim. This would mean i have absolutely nothing to back my story because i transferred bitcoin.

- Why u use fake selling details. I bought bitcoin so this is what needs to be write down on the transactions, I did not help you with photoshop or did a wepage prebuil seooptimization?
- Paypal told me it is very easy for you to pull out all the money sent to the bitcoin sellers paypal account within 180 days. Also the bitcoin sellers dont have anything to proof that they accely did sent the bitcoins to you. This would mean we are able to lose everyting.

First of all thanks for asking these questions.

First of all we will answer on this question: It’s done for safety reason, PayPal do not allow any trades linked with Bitcoins, you should read PP rules before call them, so now your account can be in risk. So that’s why we put a lot of different payment details so PP can’t do nothing to you, so basically you got your money not for selling BTC. By this we are protecting all our customers and us.

It’s done for safety reasons, all accounts are controlled by us, all clean. We do separate payments via small amounts to decrease any risks.

Yes, it’s true. We now working more than 180 days and no refunds from our side, cause we care about our reputation very seriously, that’s why we are using our own accounts and can guarantee that no refunds will appear.

Also you should read our TOS before calling PP, all answers you can find there.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

Hello,

First of all thanks for asking these questions.

First of all we will answer on this question: It’s done for safety reason, PayPal do not allow any trades linked with Bitcoins, you should read PP rules before call them, so now your account can be in risk. So that’s why we put a lot of different payment details so PP can’t do nothing to you, so basically you got your money not for selling BTC. By this we are protecting all our customers and us.

It’s done for safety reasons, all accounts are controlled by us, all clean. We do separate payments via small amounts to decrease any risks.

Yes, it’s true. We now working more than 180 days and no refunds from our side, cause we care about our reputation very seriously, that’s why we are using our own accounts and can guarantee that no refunds will appear.

Also you should read our TOS before calling PP, all answers you can find there.

The thing he claims about PayPal banning people that sell/buy crypto is absolutely correct. They've been hostile since day 1 and that's been all over the Internet and is no secret.

@Legion420: you may have just cost yourself your account by letting them know you're affiliated with cryptos. And if you lose your account due to this, they will red flag all your details so you can never have another account that's verified.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 02:14:08 PM

Good day for everyone.

We still delight you with the best rate on the market and we are taking care about all risks and insure all transactions from exchange rate fluctuation. Great, right?

Happy to announce that we support exchange other coins:

- Dash
 - Ethereum
 - Litecoin
 - Dogecoin
 - Ethereum Classic

More information on our official website - HiRiBi.com

Watch out and follow our news.

Currently BTC exchange rate Hiribi.com is: 2521.4 USD/BTC

luck666luck

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:39:46 AM

I exchange Bitcoin for 100 USD.
Transaction ID is 3afdea09658bd1dfc735dd5580493ee3
But when I login to your website,
No transaction is in my account.

I check the status of transaction from your homepage,
it shows "Payment status: Awaiting confirmations".

I transfered Bitcoin to you already
https://blockchain.info/address/1GPNbmH4nercSiQPcN39HxGQWXob2U7aNu

Please, check it and send money to my Paypal account.
luck666luck

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

I've got money already.
Thank you.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:17:01 AM

I can see BTC sell page from where do you buy BTC? it would be nice if you can keep payment/withdraw via card. nice buy/sell policies, sadly my country paypal is very complicated so I don't care to use it much. and the register looks bugged for me.
http://prntscr.com/g5pwc5 @default screen when i zoom out ctrl+scroll down it looks small/unreadable but looks fine.

manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

interested will try later thank you.
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

I can see BTC sell page from where do you buy BTC? it would be nice if you can keep payment/withdraw via card. nice buy/sell policies, sadly my country paypal is very complicated so I don't care to use it much. and the register looks bugged for me.
http://prntscr.com/g5pwc5 @default screen when i zoom out ctrl+scroll down it looks small/unreadable but looks fine.

Thank you for support) We will debug it.

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:07:38 PM

is it not risky to get the funds via paypal? what is the guarantee that you ll not charge back the funds paid via paypal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: