Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC buy&sell - best rates from HiRiBi.com  (Read 36723 times)
rysk29

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Has anyone had any experience with Hiribi  Huh

It works.

It's also a good way to get your paypal account permanently limited.

I just tried them and all went well.. I don't c how they can limit your account.. The item they said they bought from me was nothing that would get u limited.
camartinez

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:45:03 AM

I'd done several exchanges with Hiribi over the last several months, and rarely ever had any issue aside from PayPal randomly holding some payments for 24 hours. However, my last Hiribi transaction has been terrible! I feared there was gonna be trouble when I got so many tiny transactions, as that itself might look suspicious. (Months ago, the PayPal transactions were usually much bigger, like $50-$100, not mostly $5-$20 like was the case this time.)

Even worse, though, I had 2 unauthorized transaction cases opened against me! PayPal did automatically close 1 in my favor, citing no evidence found of an unauthorized transaction, but the other is still open. And now, PayPal has limited my account! They want an invoice or supplier info--what am I supposed to give them???

I've emailed Hiribi a few times as my situation has developed, and as of when I'm writing this, I've gotten NO RESPONSE from them. They've usually been good about replying within 24 hours, but not this time!

Has anybody else had bad experiences like this?

Hiribi, if you see this, please help me out!
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

Hiribi you need to add another payment processor like Skrill
monga789

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

I'd done several exchanges with Hiribi over the last several months, and rarely ever had any issue aside from PayPal randomly holding some payments for 24 hours. However, my last Hiribi transaction has been terrible! I feared there was gonna be trouble when I got so many tiny transactions, as that itself might look suspicious. (Months ago, the PayPal transactions were usually much bigger, like $50-$100, not mostly $5-$20 like was the case this time.)

Even worse, though, I had 2 unauthorized transaction cases opened against me! PayPal did automatically close 1 in my favor, citing no evidence found of an unauthorized transaction, but the other is still open. And now, PayPal has limited my account! They want an invoice or supplier info--what am I supposed to give them???

I've emailed Hiribi a few times as my situation has developed, and as of when I'm writing this, I've gotten NO RESPONSE from them. They've usually been good about replying within 24 hours, but not this time!

Has anybody else had bad experiences like this?

Hiribi, if you see this, please help me out!

Please update us on whether you get your problem solved
sasatefa2009
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:00 PM

Hiribi you need to add another payment processor like Skrill

Chargebacks are possible in Skrill, Also, Bitcoin is against their TOS.
Just faggots as Paypal

I see now people complaining that their transactions are blocked and their accounts are permanently limited, Well, Good Luck.

I've said that before ,besides, other members and i've also warned from dealing with them until they support Perfectmoney, But Mankind problem is, they don't learn from the previous experiences.
mkk

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

There is no chargebacks problem with hiribi, but with pp closing accounts for TOS violation. My account has just died, may it rest in peace. Emailed hiribi and waiting for resolution on outstanding funds from transaction.
camartinez

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Please update us on whether you get your problem solved

I've finally heard back from Hiribi support, and so far, they seem willing to help me out. I'm waiting for more information from them regarding the transaction that was flagged as unauthorized, before I then try to solve the limitation issue.

Months ago, exchanges above $1000 went through fine for me. Not this time, though. To anyone considering this service, I would exercise extreme caution, and don't try to exchange huge amounts, especially if you're not already transacting regularly big volume in your PayPal.
dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

A friend of mine had his PP account limited today. The last Hiribi transaction he did was in November.

My account was permanently limited last month.

There is literally nothing Hiribi can do about this.
roberttylr

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:14:39 AM

Are you active over the weekend? I've not had problems in the past but I've made two payments on friday and only about 1/6th of my first transaction was processed.
sarijaya4444

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

Hiribi pls support Western Union  Shocked
JaVixs

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

I had ordered on January 23 for 350$ worth of btc and hadn't heard anything from them after i ordered. but in the past couples of times i ordered they always remained silent on there end...but They always payout in the end and this time was no different, I awoke today to find 457$ in my paypal. My recommendation for those getting there account limited is probably due to them not having similar payments going through there account. Also as you can use there Bitify Page to buy from them with escrow but you want get as much in return but hey its your money  Wink

Oh i also noticed a couple of days ago on there website they have notifications and at the bottom of the notification in little green writing was "Paypal Stock Limited" so that might explain why it took so
long for payout. So i would hold of on ordering for now

Hiribi official (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot for your questions and feedbacks! Will answer all it once 

According limits: yes, PayPal can limit your any time, we are open to say it, they can limit you even if you purchase or sell a book or something else it’s totally normal for them. They are restricting any currency exchange, NOT JUST CRYPTO, SO we implement many different ways to get your money to you as soon as possible.

They can limit you if you get unusual amount into your account. For example, you don’t receive more than 100 or 200 per day and you got 500 USD – their bots and algorithms can mark it as UNUSUALL ACTIVITY and it’s pisses us off.
They can limit you if you login from your friend PC or if you login from open wi-fi somewhere outside your home. You can read about it anywhere around the web, even on PayPal support page, where many users trying to restore their accounts and just nothing.

According this we were upgrading our system as much as we can all this YEAR. 
During this sh*t around the world according BTC regulation in different countries, closing many Bank accounts with no reasons, because of some random payments we’ve been working hard to provide you still fastest, secure (and with great rate of course) method to cashing out your crypto with no problem:

*We are making random small and big transactions now, so PayPal can’t analyze it.
*We are making payments with random item ID also to full around PayPal.
*We are making payments from different accounts controlled by us so it can look like you are doing any type of business.
*And many other security improvements.

We are working more than a year now. We have few clients which were limited, some of them restored account easily because of our security reasons. Transactions was anonymous, our clients told PP a story like they were freelancers or they were selling their advising services etc.

So please be careful with PayPal also, from our side we can guarantee you that we will do our best to keep your account safe.

Thanks all of you who are trying to help us with advices and believing in us this year.
We will continue our job, continue to “fighting” with this any kind of crypto regulation. Will be improving our service day after the day. Nobody stop to spread free crypto exchange, and we all doing great job!

If you still have any questions: please contact our support on help@hiribi.com.

If it takes too long we will answer you anyway, we are earning not so much but it still enough to pay our support team, with your help we can grow bigger and afford more support agents so they can answer you much faster.

Thanks! HiRiBi with cryptolove.

HiRiBi ║║║ SELL BITCOINS WITH THE BEST RATE ON THE MARKET ║║║ HiRiBi
WITHOUT REGISTRATION▬║║║▬VERIFICATION▬║║║▬FEES
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TrustpilotFacebookBitifyBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬
JaVixs

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

When you make random medium payments like 150$+ paypal puts the payment on "Hold" for 21 days, leaving the customer with the Hold, and the only tip from paypal is "To get your money released in 7-14 days, ship your order quickly and mark it as processed by clicking Details below" which is impossible since there is know item to ship  Undecided unless there some other work around?.
sarijaya4444

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:23:35 AM

When you make random medium payments like 150$+ paypal puts the payment on "Hold" for 21 days, leaving the customer with the Hold, and the only tip from paypal is "To get your money released in 7-14 days, ship your order quickly and mark it as processed by clicking Details below" which is impossible since there is know item to ship  Undecided unless there some other work around?.
are we allowed to make another buy/sell transaction during "hold" period?
mkk

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

I am waiting 10+ days for refund after my account was killed by PP and the rest of my order could not be sent. No resolution yet Sad
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

I am waiting 10+ days for refund after my account was killed by PP and the rest of my order could not be sent. No resolution yet Sad

It's impossible. All refund usually complete in 24 -48 hrs. Please write us on help@hiribi.com with details.
Thanks.

mkk

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

It's impossible. All refund usually complete in 24 -48 hrs. Please write us on help@hiribi.com with details.
Thanks.
it's been processed today. thanks
sarijaya4444

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

On Feb 8 I sent 0.008btc to Hiribi TxID: 5a755ec80ccb6f15dfe98ddbe5a7138c. Hiribi sent the payment to me under the name of santiago cook $37.94.
On Feb 9 Paypal review and cancelled this transaction coz PP found the payment may be the result of suspicious activity. PP sent refund to Hiribi (santiago cook). I've lost 37.94 + PP fee. I sent email to Hiribi and got no response. Do I get my btc back Hiribi? BTC address: 3HYt3NU9dkRK22rWHoZTPwDEuuoUvGm872
Hiribi official (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

On Feb 8 I sent 0.008btc to Hiribi TxID: 5a755ec80ccb6f15dfe98ddbe5a7138c. Hiribi sent the payment to me under the name of santiago cook $37.94.
On Feb 9 Paypal review and cancelled this transaction coz PP found the payment may be the result of suspicious activity. PP sent refund to Hiribi (santiago cook). I've lost 37.94 + PP fee. I sent email to Hiribi and got no response. Do I get my btc back Hiribi? BTC address: 3HYt3NU9dkRK22rWHoZTPwDEuuoUvGm872

Good day.

When did you write a message to our support? Did you write to help@hiribi.com?
Sorry, we have a lot of orders that's why delays may be happening.

Your issue will be resolved asap.

sarijaya4444

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Good day.

When did you write a message to our support? Did you write to help@hiribi.com?
Sorry, we have a lot of orders that's why delays may be happening.

Your issue will be resolved asap.
Yes I got my 37.94 back under the differrent name. Thanks Hiribi  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: