Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John Nash created bitcoin  (Read 22175 times)
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

Referring to this post at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837136.msg18531448#msg18531448

I don't think they will force the noobs into litecoin or alts for transactions.
They plan to implement segwit with lightning into bitcoin so there is likelihood that these addons are for us to do noob-based transactions, while they do the same without segwit and lightning.

I don't see the long-term as bleak, materially and financially. How can life be bleak if your bitcoin is worth some millions each? You can waste any one on a sports car without bank loan.
I do see the long-term as very bleak and dark, spiritually, because the world is degenerating very rapidly.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Here you get code who originally used openssl crypto, and most of the work on the code is glueing different part of framework together.

Maybe bitcoin was developed by separate groups of programmers working on specific functions before the pieces were assembled together into one.

Nah, it's not this Smiley

It's very typical of engineer who are all indoctrinated with making profits with startup, and their thinking is getting the lowest time of developpement for maximum profit, developped with clear timing in mind to reach the spec and whitepapper.

This lead to always tend to use well approved mainstream libraries, and where code reusability , packaging of code is more important, to be able to develop complex application with many different aspect with low time.

The c++ code is pathologically this thinking, of encapsulate / integrate / stick some boost duct tape on top of it, it does the job for the buisness model, it's good.

The code wont be modified / upgraded by anyone, no one has to modify it, the open source is more for trustless aspect, than for collaborative developpement.

But there are nicely packaged app for linux/win/mac and some relatively good security, and it allow to duct tape things together in a way that it can still work together without crash, but there is no "holistic approach", there is low coupling everywhere, some .h file are included in almost all files, it's still very monolithic.

The things that duct taped together are already existing framework like qt, boost, openssl, database engine, and that sort of things.

Not code made by bitcoin developers.

IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:13:45 PM

You see for example  libsecp256k1 only by the name you know it's made by a mathematician Smiley

But it has been integrated after, as a library with math functions.

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

I don't think they will force the noobs into litecoin or alts for transactions.
They plan to implement segwit with lightning into bitcoin so there is likelihood that these addons are for us to do noob-based transactions, while they do the same without segwit and lightning.

No need. The finance tail doesn't wag the dog. The n00bs on Litecoin works just as well for the elite. They don't want that off chain technology mucking up the Bitcoin blockchain. They want absolute reliability of the Bitcoin block chain for $billion settlement transactions.

Watch and observe that I am correct.
Dorky

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

No need. The finance tail doesn't wag the dog. The n00bs on Litecoin works just as well for the elite. They don't want that off chain technology mucking up the Bitcoin blockchain. They want absolute reliability of the Bitcoin block chain.

So you mean segwit and lightning will pass away?

Sure, I can wait and see if you will turn out right.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:30:47 PM

No need. The finance tail doesn't wag the dog. The n00bs on Litecoin works just as well for the elite. They don't want that off chain technology mucking up the Bitcoin blockchain. They want absolute reliability of the Bitcoin block chain.

So you mean segwit and lightning will pass away?

Sure, I can wait and see if you will turn out right.

It will be available on Litecoin. The masses will be transacting on Litecoin or some other off chain derivative of Bitcoin or even fiat system ecurrency such as SEPA. Bitcoin's protocol will not be modified.
Dorky

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

It will be available on Litecoin. The masses will be transacting on Litecoin or some other off chain derivative of Bitcoin or even fiat system ecurrency such as SEPA. Bitcoin's protocol will not be modified.

What's this SEPA stands for? First time I come upon it.

Anyway, I hope bitcoin will someday be worth enough for me to buy some Mercedes/BMW suv.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
Dorky

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

Now I think the best part is WHEN will bitcoin price starts to shoot up non-stop all the way to saturn.

Clif High said 2019 will begin the race to saturn.
I am not sure about the beginning but I think the beginning of a new economic cycle/prosperity will be around 2020 - 2024, thus if the shadow elite doesn't want to "miss the train", everything should be well in place before that year comes.
And that includes major economic and stock market crashes before that.
Clif High's webbot report said such crash will happen in this year.
I hope I don't need to wait too long for everything.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
BitWhale

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:19:39 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 05:33:49 PM by BitWhale

Lol this guy, TRAIN: stop with the personal attacks. Its absolute insanity to think that all the people here have not read the material and have each come to the same conclusion.

If 30 people are telling you that your evidence is circumstancial at best and proves nothing

Thirty idiots who can't assimilate detailed technological research are basically just noise.

I have already explained that Nash was obviously (but likely unwittingly) involved and explained why.

Idiots are not worth my time.

Then why don't you accept it as personal belief and move on with your life? You sit there and say that "idiots aren't worth my time" but then you continue to respond to all of the "idiots" posting in this thread. Does that sound logical? You say one thing, but your actions say another.

Why are you sitting here trying to make an "idiot" like myself, or for that matter any of the other 1000 idiots here, believe in something that you can 100% never prove. Does that sound like a profitable business opportunity to you?

You're supposedly smart, what's the end goal here? You can never prove it, so what's the point of this fight? If being a skeptic makes me an idiot, then I am 100% full heartedly an idiot. Why? because your evidence is circumstantial at best and proves nothing. I'm sorry, you calling me an idiot doesn't change a thing, it only makes you look like a closed minded ass hole lol.

At the end of the day, you are just another tech nerd with a story, emotionally invested in making lil ole me believe you. What's the ulterior motive?

I can 100% promise you that you are WASTING YOUR TIME, is it the skeptic or the person believing in evidence that's completely circumstantial and can be repeated for many of the other Satoshi candidates that's the idiot? lol.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

Lol this guy, TRAIN: stop with the personal attacks. Its absolute insanity to think that all the people here have not read the material and have each come to the same conclusion.

If 30 people are telling you that your evidence is circumstancial at best and proves nothing

Thirty idiots who can't assimilate detailed technological research are basically just noise.

I have already explained that Nash was obviously (but likely unwittingly) involved and explained why.

Idiots are not worth my time.

Then why don't you accept it as personal belief and move on with your life? You sit there and say that "idiots aren't worth my time" but then you continue to respond to all of the "idiots" posting in this thread. Does that sound logical?

Why are you sitting here trying to make an "idiot" like myself, or for that matter any of the other 1000 idiots here, believe in something that you can 100% never prove. Does that sound like a profitable business opportunity to you?

I thought you were supposed to be some bad ass programmer, this is really what you spend your time with? "bitcoin killer" my ass, the only thing you are doing here is artificially inflating your own ego lol.

You're supposedly smart, what's the end goal here? You can never prove it, so what's the point of this fight? If being a skeptic makes me an idiot, then I am 100% full heartedly an idiot. Why? because your evidence is circumstantial at best and proves nothing. I'm sorry, you calling me an idiot doesn't change a thing, it only makes you look like a closed minded ass hole lol.

At the end of the day, you are just another tech nerd with a story, emotionally invested in making lil ole me believe you. What's the ulterior motive?

I can 100% promise you that you are WASTING YOUR TIME, is it the skeptic or the person believing in evidence that's completely circumstantial and can be repeated for many of the other Satoshi candidates that's the idiot? lol.

Because I wanted to discuss the ramifications of Nash's ideal money and other potential interpretations.

Why do you have a problem with myself wanting to be very well informed about the sector in which I want to work and market?

Even @Dorky learned to reason with me.

Maybe you will learn too. Instead it seems you just want to fight with me.

If you are not an idiot and can make well reasoned discussion, then the 'idiot' didn't apply to you.

All I see you doing with your post is wasting my time. Creating more animosity. Adding nothing to my productivity. Etc.

Why the fuck are you here if you want a profitable business  Huh You make no sense. I am obviously not working in this field only to make a buck. I have some intellectual curiosity and ideological motivation.

Why can't you guys stay on topic without needing to insult everyone?

Always elbows and acrimony. And note above I was responding to an idiot that was insulting me. He wasn't making any reasoned post.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:41:33 PM

Now I think the best part is WHEN will bitcoin price starts to shoot up non-stop all the way to saturn.

Clif High said 2019 will begin the race to saturn.
I am not sure about the beginning but I think the beginning of a new economic cycle/prosperity will be around 2020 - 2024, thus if the shadow elite doesn't want to "miss the train", everything should be well in place before that year comes.
And that includes major economic and stock market crashes before that.
Clif High's webbot report said such crash will happen in this year.
I hope I don't need to wait too long for everything.

Anyway, I hope bitcoin will someday be worth enough for me to buy some Mercedes/BMW suv.

Not to insult you, but you want to profit on the rest of the world collapsing. That usually doesn't work out very well.
BitWhale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

Na, all i did was tie together the last 5 pages of "you didn't read my material you are an idiot" lmao. It's me that's the one that's being inflammatory and not being useful? lol really?Huh?

My addition to this thread was to open your eyes that all us idiots aren't idiots, we just don't see it the same way as you.

We are taking in the SAME INFORMATION as you, but we are not coming to the SAME CONCLUSIONS as you.

If i can add anything to this thread, it's that just because you have circumstantial evidence that proves nothing doesn't mean that someone like me is an idiot for not believing in it.

Come on, I'm not impressed with this at all. Go program or something. Accept this as personal belief and move on with your life. Admit that this thread is for nothing more than inflating TrainCarWrecks ego, as shown below:

lol.. dang this trainwreck cant see passed his own nose.

he thinks he has found something big, but doesnt realise that he is like a few years out of date in all his research..
people have already supplied far more stuff than trainwreck has and this john nash ploy of his is not original.

seems he needs to be the one that does more research
I am the only person that has done research and provided it to the community on the subject of Nash Ideal Money and its relation to bitcoin, dumbass.  Everyone.  Look at this idiot, talking about someone they know nothing about.

I spared you the full five pages, you need something more to do with your time anyways and enjoy research so I'll leave that part up to you.

Let's just all admit right now that the point of this thread was for TrainCarsWreck to be named as "the man who tied John Nash to Satoshi" instead of just simply trying to tie John Nash to Satoshi. This is a fame game, and i'm here to rain on your parade.

Shouldn't you be doing something useful like "killing bitcoin"? still waiting for that one lol..
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

Na, all i did was tie together the last 5 pages of "you didn't read my material you are an idiot" lmao. It's me that's the one that's being inflammatory and not being useful? lol really?Huh?

My addition to this thread was to open your eyes that all us idiots aren't idiots, we just don't see it the same way as you.

We are taking in the SAME INFORMATION as you, but we are not coming to the SAME CONCLUSIONS as you.

If i can add anything to this thread, it's that just because you have circumstantial evidence that proves nothing doesn't mean that someone like me is an idiot for not believing in it.

Come on, I'm not impressed with this at all. Go program or something. Accept this as personal belief and move on with your life. Admit that this thread is for nothing more than inflating TrainCarWrecks ego, as shown below:

lol.. dang this trainwreck cant see passed his own nose.

he thinks he has found something big, but doesnt realise that he is like a few years out of date in all his research..
people have already supplied far more stuff than trainwreck has and this john nash ploy of his is not original.

seems he needs to be the one that does more research
I am the only person that has done research and provided it to the community on the subject of Nash Ideal Money and its relation to bitcoin, dumbass.  Everyone.  Look at this idiot, talking about someone they know nothing about.

I spared you the full five pages, you need something more to do with your time anyways and enjoy research so I'll leave that part up to you.

Let's just all admit right now that the point of this thread was for TrainCarsWreck to be named as "the man who tied John Nash to Satoshi" instead of just simply trying to tie John Nash to Satoshi. This is a fame game, and i'm here to rain on your parade.

You are quoting @traincarswreck.

I am not him.

Please stop accusing me of being him. I had to lock one of my threads because he kept spamming it.

WTF is wrong with you that you accuse me of being someone who I am not!!!!!!!

Just fuck off already.
BitWhale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:51:01 PM

I never accused you of being him. Don't try that game lol. I meant that this whole fucking thread is a inflammatory circle jerk, I just joined the party, I never said that you were him. Is English even your first language? I'm starting to wonder now lol.

I never said I personally wanted a profitable business opportunity, (lol what?Huh) I said that calling people idiots for not believing in your circumstantial evidence and being so emotionally invested that you are rude to any skeptic on the thread over something YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE is a fruitless endeavor.

Sorry that you didn't get the metaphor lol. I thought you'd be able to grasp it.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

I never said I wanted personally wanted a profitable business opportunity, (lol what?Huh) I said that calling people idiots for not believing in your circumstantial evidence and being so emotionally invested that you are rude to any skeptic on the thread over something YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE is a fruitless endeavor.

You still haven't grasped what I wrote. Idiot.

I determine what is fruitful for me. The point is I am not measuring the value w.r.t. to a profitable endeavor. I told you already I have some other motivations which are fruitful to me.

You're such a marketing idiot. Do you think that the few dolts who post here are representative of the 1000s of people who read my posts. I get a lot of PMs and I know my audience has grown to 1000s of readers.

You watch when my altcoin is launched, what the effect is of the effort I put in here. Then you learn something about how to become a multi-millionaire.
BitWhale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

Ok that's great. Why are you so invested in proving it to me though?

If i'm such an "Idiot" that you can't spend your "time" on, WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING TO ME?

Why not just accept as personal belief and move on? Is the recognition what you are after or what?

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL buddy?

"Your audience" lmao. YOu just answered my own question. You are in this for your own ego.

Your altcoin is just another dime in a bag of dozen my friend lol, sorry to shit on your parade.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:57:28 PM

I just having fun REKTing your illogic and making fun of you, because you deserve it for being an asshurl.

Ego? More on $millions and teaching at the same time. I am even teaching you. You'll appreciate it one day.
BitWhale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:02:11 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:56:32 PM by BitWhale

lol Yes definitely, two super wits going at it like superman and batman, who will win? Will it be BITWHALE the ultra-king of shit-talk that utilizes metaphors and sarcasm to completely annihilate his opponents mental capacity and language aptitude...

or will it be IAMNOTBACK, who is clearly back, that is the super great multi-millionaire altcoin creator spectacular that has the witts of Satoshi & the morals of Jesus coming to save us from the "horror" at which we find ourselves. The king of inflated egos has returned, or has he? You act very very powerful for someone that still hasn't even completed his altcoin. You don't think that's a bit premature to act like you've already made it to the big leagues??

Tune in next week for the cock sword fight at Satoshi gladitorial ring. It will be a fight to the mental death.

That sir, is how you make fun of someone.

What you've done above is just laughable childs play that makes me smile inside to think that I actually get to respond to that shit lmao.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:04:13 PM

Maybe you are finally learning. So when are you going to STFU?

Btw, I had some worthwhile discussions with others in this thread and other threads. Which you've managed to totally bury with your shit-talking.

I agree with you, you are a shit-talking noise maker.

I don't know if you noted that I wrote I won't be creating any more unmoderated threads. That means in the future, all your shit talking will go poof. And I won't need to reply to it.

Are you done?
BitWhale

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:06:14 PM

I just having fun REKTing your illogic and making fun of you, because you deserve it for being an asshurl.

Ego? More on $millions and teaching at the same time. I am even teaching you. You'll appreciate it one day.

and I think that you are counting your eggs before they hatch.

Uh oh, another metaphor. Don't think too hard now. Wink

Maybe you are finally learning. So when are you going to STFU?

Btw, I had some worthwhile discussions with others in this thread and other threads. Which you've managed to totally bury with your shit-talking.

I agree with you, you are a shit-talking noise maker.

I don't know if you noted that I wrote I won't be creating any more unmoderated threads. That means in the future, all your shit talking will go poof. And I won't need to reply to it.

Are you done?

Yes, please do create that self-moderated thread. We all know you only like hearing yourself talk anyways lmao, it will be perfect for you.

I'll never be done, this is the bitcoin forums.  As long as spoetnik is here, I will be too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: