Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Comunism?  (Read 5471 times)
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:43:10 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 10:24:30 AM by Crystal11

Comunism is a disease, it's a plague. It brings corruption and poverty (2 classes are defining, the very poor ones and the very rich(corrupted) ones) and the more corrupted people are, the more powerful comunism n that country is.
Corruption spreads like a disease and people will do anything for some extra money.
Even if the comunism is over in a country due to mass revolt and that country turns democratic with free elections, still the bad habits, corruption, will exist for decades (few generations) .
And what is most dangerous is the corrupted ones will try to take over the power and bring a new form of comunism with fake election results.
I live for years in a comunist country (now ex-comunist Romania ) so nobody can tell me how the comunism is or would be theoretically  Cry unless he lives in a comunist or ex-comunist country.
Comunism ideology is to take from everyone or from rich ones and share it to everyone so everyone become equal but in fact comunism brings corruption . Comunism ideology is seems just the ants or the bees kingdoms where the ant-queen or the bee-queen take the work from everyone and gives order to kill who doesn't obey.
In comunism you are not allowed to own lands , you are not allowed to speak bad and you are not allowed to make fortune unless you are involved directly to serve the comunism by being a secret agent or work in politics.
Comunism is the worst invention of the human kind, besides money.
I could write 10 pages of bitcointalk forum about comunism and still won't be enough.

here : winter 2016-2017 : huge protests against corruption , after 27 years since comunism has fallen. Since 27 years , same party PSD  under different names rules Romania country sinking it into darkness literally ,corruption, comunism, poverty which brings low rate of alphabetization and diseases.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

It's a fail system that looks good on the paper but it's terrible in practise, and as we all know, always ends up in totalitarism and leads up to poverty and destruction of a country.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

Comunism is bad ideology

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

yes according to the rules in their respective countries, communism will not be a threat if its rules are already in charge, in every country may become peaceful and prosperous..
 Smiley
Name me one prosperous country which tried to build communism. Moreover, all States are unable to overcome the consequences of the construction of communism until now. Communism is a plague!
bitcoinvestor (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

yes according to the rules in their respective countries, communism will not be a threat if its rules are already in charge, in every country may become peaceful and prosperous..
 Smiley
Name me one prosperous country which tried to build communism. Moreover, all States are unable to overcome the consequences of the construction of communism until now. Communism is a plague!
I agree that we no see prosperous country that could stand as comunist country. Is China said prosperous country? I don't think China Citizens  are  more prosperous than Americans.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

Smiley
I agree that we no see prosperous country that could stand as comunist country. Is China said prosperous country? I don't think China Citizens  are  more prosperous than Americans.
Of course the Chinese are living worse than the Americans. But you do not forget that the ruling party in Communist China, and the device state is not communism. Besides, China's economy is not as powerful as it seems.
blakegrr

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

Smiley
Of course the Chinese are living worse than the Americans. But you do not forget that the ruling party in Communist China, and the device state is not communism. Besides, China's economy is not as powerful as it seems.

i think some chinese living worse than american but some maybe live more fun if we differentiate them with americans. same vice versa. it depends on which category they belongs to. if they are poor then they will live miserable life but if they have money to live in they will probably live fun.

Adelajda

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

The idea behind communism is that everything is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs,but it is really hard to make that into reality in a real world situation and so is the reason you see the majority of the communist countries fail in the long term.
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

countries that practice communism do not allow freedom of speech and the right to some basic things in life.if the people likes it so be it,the government dectate so many things and they dont have privacy
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

countries that practice communism do not allow freedom of speech and the right to some basic things in life.if the people likes it so be it,the government dectate so many things and they dont have privacy
Communism is a fairy tale for adults. No one has ever not build communism. Another thing is that under the pretext of building communism Ludi who can not and do not want to work taken the property from the rich and destroy the economy.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

Funny how everyone is spitting on an economic system that was implement only in dictatorships and say that it can't work because it failed everytime...

Like a totalitarian State can succeed.

Communism is an interesting ideology that has much more sense than what all the brainwashed Americans seem to believe. The main idea of communism is that we produce far too much compare to our needs, and hence that people should be allowed to own their tools of production in order to spread in an equal way the wealth produced.
People simplify it by "everyone owns nothing and they all have the same wage" while it's incredibly more complex than that!
Communism means true democracy, share of powers and responsibilities. It doesn't mean people will stop working! It's a different project of society in which the word "working" has a completely different meaning than in capitalism!!!

Not saying it's a perfect system, but stop using bullshit arguments like those ones, it's a complex idea that might be a good way to follow or at least to inspire more projects.
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:59:21 AM

Funny how everyone is spitting on an economic system that was implement only in dictatorships and say that it can't work because it failed everytime...

Communism is an interesting ideology that has much more sense than what all the brainwashed Americans seem to believe. The main idea of communism is that we produce far too much compare to our needs, and hence that people should be allowed to own their tools of production in order to spread in an equal way the wealth produced.
People simplify it by "everyone owns nothing and they all have the same wage" while it's incredibly more complex than that!
Communism means true democracy, share of powers and responsibilities. It doesn't mean people will stop working! It's a different project of society in which the word "working" has a completely different meaning than in capitalism!!!

Not saying it's a perfect system, but stop using bullshit arguments like those ones, it's a complex idea that might be a good way to follow or at least to inspire more projects.
Nothing interesting in the communism there. You argue because I have never encountered communism in the flesh. View the consequences of the construction of communism in North Korea, the Soviet Union.
craked5

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:09:24 AM

Nothing interesting in the communism there. You argue because I have never encountered communism in the flesh. View the consequences of the construction of communism in North Korea, the Soviet Union.

Do you even read what I wrote or you're just spamming for your sig campaign?
I'm well aware of the effects in North Korea and USSR. But that's completely irrelevant! That's like accusing capitalism of the atrocities of third Reich! Those two are totalitarian states, whatever the economic system you put in place the consequences will be disastrous!!!
Dizaster2015

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

I'm well aware of the effects in North Korea and USSR. But that's completely irrelevant! That's like accusing capitalism of the atrocities of third Reich! Those two are totalitarian states, whatever the economic system you put in place the consequences will be disastrous!!!
No, you're wrong. What do you know about communism? This is the reason not in a totalitarian state, and the state becomes totalitarian due to the fact that professed by Communist ideology. And what is the dictatorship of the proletariat, you know?
craked5

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:23:00 AM

No, you're wrong. What do you know about communism? This is the reason not in a totalitarian state, and the state becomes totalitarian due to the fact that professed by Communist ideology. And what is the dictatorship of the proletariat, you know?
What you're saying is a complete nonsense...
Dictatorship of the proletariat... That's democracy idiot xD
Proletariat is the vast majority of the population. The dictatorship of the vast majority of population? That's the very definition of true democracy.

And those 2 communist states are (were for USSR) totalitarian states, the proletariat has no power here.
Dizaster2015

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

Proletariat is the vast majority of the population. The dictatorship of the vast majority of population? That's the very definition of true democracy.

And those 2 communist states are (were for USSR) totalitarian states, the proletariat has no power here.
Are you talking about what you don't understand. Dictatorship is always violence. The proletariat is only a part of society, what is not the best and educated. The dictatorship of the proletariat is terror beggar the illiterate population.
craked5

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 10:58:30 AM

Are you talking about what you don't understand. Dictatorship is always violence. The proletariat is only a part of society, what is not the best and educated. The dictatorship of the proletariat is terror beggar the illiterate population.
You're not even writing in English now...
Stop spamming for your signature, either shut up or start bringing real arguments.

Proletariat is the opposite of the capitalistic bourgeoisie. It means proletariat is all the WORKERS who actually PRODUCE things.
Proletariat is thus the whole working population, it's like 95% of the population.
So dictatorship of proletariat is democracy... The exact definition of democracy.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

You're not even writing in English now...
Stop spamming for your signature, either shut up or start bringing real arguments.

Proletariat is the opposite of the capitalistic bourgeoisie. It means proletariat is all the WORKERS who actually PRODUCE things.
Proletariat is thus the whole working population, it's like 95% of the population.
So dictatorship of proletariat is democracy... The exact definition of democracy.
Never democracy is not based on dictatorship. Moreover the proletariat is that part of society that does not want to receive a serious education, and always envied people who have achieved great success in life.
craked5

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

I ignore you and stop answering.
You're just spamming your signature and polluting the thread.
Here is a definition of proletariat in case someone doubts you're saying pure shit: "The proletariat (/ˌproʊlᵻˈtɛəri.ət/ from Latin proletarius) is a term for the class of wage-earners, in a capitalist society, whose only possession of significant material value is their labor-power (their ability to work); a member of such a class is a proletarian."

Proletarians are workers. They're the vast majority.
The dictatorship of proletarian means that the people impose their will.
That's what democracy is, the rule of the will of the majority.
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

I ignore you and stop answering.
You're just spamming your signature and polluting the thread.
Here is a definition of proletariat in case someone doubts you're saying pure shit: "The proletariat (/ˌproʊlᵻˈtɛəri.ət/ from Latin proletarius) is a term for the class of wage-earners, in a capitalist society, whose only possession of significant material value is their labor-power (their ability to work); a member of such a class is a proletarian."

Proletarians are workers. They're the vast majority.
The dictatorship of proletarian means that the people impose their will.
That's what democracy is, the rule of the will of the majority.
You are spam this thread. You're obviously Russian and was a bad student in school. Read the writings of your idol Lenin and read the story to what led to the dictatorship of the proletariat in Russia. Salaried people in offices is the proletariat? Stop your Communist propaganda.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: