Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigarettes for sale  (Read 5384 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

Quote from: poesjesvanger
Escrow available?

Asking the important questions...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flora_digitalis

Activity: 477
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:44:52 PM

Quote from: poesjesvanger
Escrow available?

Asking the important questions...

Escrow for $2.50 ? Come on... Cheesy

(Not saying that it couldn't be scam, but some people just love bureaucracy...)

PRIVATE SALE: Austrian Cufflinks / Polish Commem. Coins / Rare German Coins / Stella & Dot Jewelry
Please read all my trust comments. Only negative trust is from highly problematic individual TMAN (retaliatory rating - never did a trade with him and never will).
smokeysmokey (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service.  

On 1 pack make around 30 cents profit and shipping is free for me at the office. Also i dont really do it for profit but this is a much cheaper way to save BTC instead of buying and pay 15% more then value.
So i buy the cigs,send them, have small profit and btc for good price  Smiley

I have also shipped before to the US and never had an issue because is only 1 pack, if will send cartons yes it will be seized.

Sounds like a lot of work and time involved to earn only 30 cents a pack but I respect a hard working person.  I don't smoke, otherwise I would give your service a try.  Good luck on your services. 

Is not much work, on way to work buy the packs and at the office trow it in the mailbox, easy  Smiley
How much for 1 pack to NL?

2.5$
Escrow available?

Are you serious? escrow for 2.5$?? Better for you to buy cigarettes in your local store.
poesjesvanger

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:42:36 PM

$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service.  

On 1 pack make around 30 cents profit and shipping is free for me at the office. Also i dont really do it for profit but this is a much cheaper way to save BTC instead of buying and pay 15% more then value.
So i buy the cigs,send them, have small profit and btc for good price  Smiley

I have also shipped before to the US and never had an issue because is only 1 pack, if will send cartons yes it will be seized.

Sounds like a lot of work and time involved to earn only 30 cents a pack but I respect a hard working person.  I don't smoke, otherwise I would give your service a try.  Good luck on your services. 

Is not much work, on way to work buy the packs and at the office trow it in the mailbox, easy  Smiley
How much for 1 pack to NL?

2.5$
Escrow available?

Are you serious? escrow for 2.5$?? Better for you to buy cigarettes in your local store.
I can also create a new account, spend like 10 minutes on it and earn 2.5$. Not bad.
Yeah, I want escrow, pretty sure nobody will purchase anything without.

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:55:21 AM

Wrong, 7 packs will be send tomorrow and for sure people keep ordering for this price.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time. FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Brands like Marlboro, L&M, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall, Camel, Winston and others.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:15:17 AM

Wrong, 7 packs will be send tomorrow and for sure people keep ordering for this price.
Proof?

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:28:29 AM

Proof?

Why to proof to you, if people who ordered want to post here is ok but i don't see any reason to put names here.
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 06:31:12 AM

Proof?

Why to proof to you, if people who ordered want to post here is ok but i don't see any reason to put names here.
Ofcourse. We all believe you Wink

isoneguy

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

refusing escrow, refusing vouches and refusing proof.

a clever person would have at least shown the bitcoin transactions as proof.

So you're either dumb, or dumb AND a scammer.

I smell something...hopefully it's the smell of you shitting your pants as you leave the building.
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:13:09 PM

I understand peoples concerns as there are a lot of scammers out there...

...but come on $2.50?! If you're worried about loosing $2.50 maybe you shouldn't smoke bloody cigarettes in the first damn place! You're burning more then that up a day probably!

Plus if I wanted to scam people of $2.50 I wouldn't limit it to 1 pack a week! Take a gamble... like you do with your life every time you light a smoke up. How pedantic do you wanna be people! damn!
poesjesvanger

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

...but come on $2.50?! If you're worried about loosing $2.50 maybe you shouldn't smoke bloody cigarettes in the first damn place! You're burning more then that up a day probably!

Plus if I wanted to scam people of $2.50 I wouldn't limit it to 1 pack a week! Take a gamble... like you do with your life every time you light a smoke up. How pedantic do you wanna be people! damn!
I don´t know if you´re new on the internet, but people won´t bother to stop scamming just because its $2.50
And, I don´t smoke myself. It´s for my friends.

biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

I don´t know if you´re new on the internet, but people won´t bother to stop scamming just because its $2.50

I do understand. I know there are people out there that would take the time and effort to scam for $2.50 especially in countries with weak currencies... but still. If you are that worried about loosing $2.50 just to try this guys service out then I'm sorry but you obviously have a lot more important things to be spending your money on.
isoneguy

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:20:47 PM

I do understand. I know there are people out there that would take the time and effort to scam for $2.50 especially in countries with weak currencies... but still. If you are that worried about loosing $2.50 just to try this guys service out then I'm sorry but you obviously have a lot more important things to be spending your money on.

I'm guessing by how you're defending him that he's your scammer alt? Makes sense really.

Getting scammed hurts...whether it's 2$ or 10000$ it's still fucked and should not be done...dunno why you've got to let greed drive you it will fuck you in the end.

Also...OP if you can provide any sort of proof that you can do this then you'll actually make some money here. Dunno why you have to be so dumb about it.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:33:04 PM

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time. FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time.

FREE SHIPPING WORLD WIDE.

Each pack is 2.5$

Send a PM if interested.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:19:17 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:07:29 AM by smokeysmokey

All brands of cigarettes for sale. Can only send 1 pack (20 cigarettes) each time.

Each pack is 2.5$
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

Each pack is 2.5$
Gn408

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

Do you have a Skype we can talk on ?
I need Marlboro NXT
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile