Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TIDEX:Bitcoin and Altcoin exchange  (Read 51666 times)
Tidex (OP)

Activity: 521
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

hello sir,
Name : ananksimgh
post for: full member
address:1MupbcMMsK4ve5oMcHSdL9uKh4Jb32cuXv

hello sir,
Name : yuvikaa
post for: member
address:3Dg8kuBDKFyKsEh2eiA6bHEBTc4Eptf3ET

Hi guys! Registration of new participants is temporarily closed.

For more info, check Tidex Signature Campaign thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1825896.0

TIDEX ▬▬ CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:49:10 PM

Dear Forum Members!

B@nkcoin is listed on Tidex Exchange:

https://tidex.com/#/exchange/B@_BTC
https://tidex.com/#/exchange/B@_WAVES

Please retweet - https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/844242836094631938

vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:40:43 AM

Quote from: BittrexSpport

"You would need to link me the transaction where the other exchange sent coins back to our main wallet. The link you have provided shows us sending the coins, not us receiving."

As far as I can see, your support request (which you sent from ed*****@gmail.com) is still open and we still have not received a response from you.

If you want to continue, please check your email and let us know.

Mail in the spam box.
Please send it to BitTrex and share the information.
The bittrex support department is waiting for news.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

I wonder there is possible to add Tokes in your exchange, As far as i know Tokes also using a waves address and seems tokes still not listed in exchange yet,so I think it is quite easy to add Tokes into your exchange right?
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:30:52 AM

Quote from: BittrexSpport

"You would need to link me the transaction where the other exchange sent coins back to our main wallet. The link you have provided shows us sending the coins, not us receiving."

As far as I can see, your support request (which you sent from ed*****@gmail.com) is still open and we still have not received a response from you.

If you want to continue, please check your email and let us know.

Mail in the spam box.

Hello! Your request is being processed, please be patient.

Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

I wonder there is possible to add Tokes in your exchange, As far as i know Tokes also using a waves address and seems tokes still not listed in exchange yet,so I think it is quite easy to add Tokes into your exchange right?

Hello! Yes, it's quite simple. All you need is check and fill out this form - https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:44:26 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 08:24:01 AM by rindo

Hello! Yes, it's quite simple. All you need is check and fill out this form - https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest
Yeah thanks, it seems I was wrong as i mentioned Tokes didn't get exchange, just check a few min ago in their Official thread they're already listed in Bittrex, but I Would like to suggest Tokes team will make aplication to tidex too, anyway thank you Cheesy
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

Mail in the spam box.

Please, check your email.

vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:51:18 PM

Mail in the spam box.

Please, check your email.

Okay

I communicated BitTrex support.

Thanks
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Oh wow. Shocked
So it's that simple to get a coin listed on the exchange?

You think it would be that easy to get mrai alt coin put on the exchange?
I think they are only on one and this would make your exchange a very good alternative if this one that's been unlisted for the last year now with only getting added to another one not too long ago.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:07:46 PM

I heard that the signature has changed, need to re-signature? I have made a lot of posts, and did not get the relevant notice. This week is the second week, and next month, will continue? Many parts of the forum have made some posts. Self feeling is still very good. Hope TIDEX the exchange work smoothly.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

I heard that the signature has changed, need to re-signature? I have made a lot of posts, and did not get the relevant notice. This week is the second week, and next month, will continue? Many parts of the forum have made some posts. Self feeling is still very good. Hope TIDEX the exchange work smoothly.
THis is for their exchange and should not be pertaining to their signature campaign and how it is managed.
Go there if you want answers on that. But from what I see the red text for bounty is not on their new signautures. Wink so you would need to change it to their revised version if you want to get paid.
Your welcome. Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

Oh wow. Shocked

I think they are only on one and this would make your exchange a very good alternative if this one that's been unlisted for the last year now with only getting added to another one not too long ago.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but in any case, before adding a new coin / token to the voting list, we are carefully considering them.

Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

Yes, we changed little bit the Tidex signature, please change your signature. Use this code:

Also don't forget to check Tidex signature campaign thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1825896.0

Sr. Member:

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#f0b432]

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
 ██████████████[color=black]▄[/color]█████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████[color=black]█[/color]████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ███[color=black]█[/color]███        ████
 ████▄      ███[color=black]█[/color]███      ▄████
  ▀████     ███[color=black]█[/color]███    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄███[color=black]█[/color]███▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████[color=black]█[/color]███████▀▀
[/color][/size][/font][/td]
[td][url=http://tidex.com/?utm_source=BTT&utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=Sr_Member][size=30px][color=#4d4d4d][b][font=Trebuchet MS]TIDE[color=#f0b432]X[/color][/font][/b][/color][/size][/td]
[td][b][size=10px][color=#4d4d4d]║
[color=#f0b432]█[/color]
║[/color][/size][/b][/td]

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=http://tidex.com/?utm_source=BTT&utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=Sr_Member][size=13pt][color=transparent].[color=black][color=#F0B432]C[/color][color=#E8B037]R[/color][color=#E0AC3C]Y[/color][color=#D9A941]P[/color][color=#D1A546]T[/color][color=#C9A14B]O[/color] [color=#BA9A55]C[/color][color=#B2965A]O[/color][color=#AB935F]I[/color][color=#A38F64]N[/color][color=#9B8B69]S[/color] [color=#8C8473]A[/color][color=#848078]N[/color][color=#7D7D7D]D[/color] [color=#8C8473]A[/color][color=#94886E]S[/color][color=#9B8B69]S[/color][color=#A38F64]E[/color][color=#AB935F]T[/color] [color=#BA9A55]T[/color][color=#C29E50]R[/color][color=#C9A14B]A[/color][color=#D1A546]D[/color][color=#D9A941]I[/color][color=#E0AC3C]N[/color][color=#E8B037]G[/color][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/url]
[url=http://tidex.com/?utm_source=BTT&utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=Sr_Member][size=11pt][color=#4d4d4d][color=#f0b432]◢[/color] NEW EXCHANGE        [color=#f0b432]◢[/color] ZERO FEES[/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]

[color=#f0b432]█[/color]

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

Yes, we changed little bit the Tidex signature, please change your signature. Use this code:

Also don't forget to check Tidex signature campaign thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1825896.0

Sr. Member:

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#f0b432]

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
 ██████████████[color=black]▄[/color]█████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████[color=black]█[/color]████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ███[color=black]█[/color]███      ▄████
  ▀████     ███[color=black]█[/color]███    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄███[color=black]█[/color]███▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████[color=black]█[/color]███████▀▀
[/color][/size][/font][/td]
[td][url=http://tidex.com/?utm_source=BTT&utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=Sr_Member][size=30px][color=#4d4d4d][b][font=Trebuchet MS]TIDE[color=#f0b432]X[/color][/font][/b][/color][/size][/td]
[color=#f0b432]█[/color]

[td][center][font=agency fb][b][url=http://tidex.com/?utm_source=BTT&utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=Sr_Member][size=13pt][color=transparent].[color=black][color=#F0B432]C[/color][color=#E8B037]R[/color][color=#E0AC3C]Y[/color][color=#D9A941]P[/color][color=#D1A546]T[/color][color=#C9A14B]O[/color] [color=#BA9A55]C[/color][color=#B2965A]O[/color][color=#AB935F]I[/color][color=#A38F64]N[/color][color=#9B8B69]S[/color] [color=#8C8473]A[/color][color=#848078]N[/color][color=#7D7D7D]D[/color] [color=#8C8473]A[/color][color=#94886E]S[/color][color=#9B8B69]S[/color][color=#A38F64]E[/color][color=#AB935F]T[/color] [color=#BA9A55]T[/color][color=#C29E50]R[/color][color=#C9A14B]A[/color][color=#D1A546]D[/color][color=#D9A941]I[/color][color=#E0AC3C]N[/color][color=#E8B037]G[/color][color=transparent].[/color][/size][/url]
[url=http://tidex.com/?utm_source=BTT&utm_campaign=signature&utm_medium=Sr_Member][size=11pt][color=#4d4d4d][color=#f0b432]◢[/color] NEW EXCHANGE        [color=#f0b432]◢[/color] ZERO FEES[/size][/url][/b][/font][/center][/td]

[color=#f0b432]█[/color]
I have changed my signature. Is it like that?This week is the second week, and next month, will continue? I have asked this question the last time, can tell me?
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

I have changed my signature. Is it like that?This week is the second week, and next month, will continue? I have asked this question the last time, can tell me?

For questions related to the Tidex Signature Campaign, please use this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1825896.0

Signature campaign will continue for another 2.5 weeks, ie until 13 April. After that, maybe we will change the format and conditions.

minero1

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

Do you plan on putting in more coins like ZEC or PIVX on the exchange?
I see ETH & DASH which is nice choice to see because it's not on the current one I am on at the moment.
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:41:15 PM

Do you plan on putting in more coins like ZEC or PIVX on the exchange?
I see ETH & DASH which is nice choice to see because it's not on the current one I am on at the moment.

Of course, why not?! By the way, PIVX project already added in the Tidex voting list - https://tidex.com/Home/Listing

springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Oh wow. Shocked

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but in any case, before adding a new coin / token to the voting list, we are carefully considering them.
So what exactly is the process to get it listed?
There are alot of people who have had trouble with the latest submission of their beloved mrai coins to an exchange that ended up in disaster with lost deposits and they are in damage control mode right now trying to get all those coins back to their rightful wallets.
So when do you expect it to be placed on your exchange because there is alot of interest in getting it on a reliable service unlike that one that tried but failed the mrai community when they tried.
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.0
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:42:02 AM

I wanted to let you all know that I got paid days ago and was inactive/away so I couldn't post sooner. but still your bot excluded 50% of my posts while they were more than 100 characters and on the best sections of this forum. anyhow the first impression was terrible. And a suggestion, try to check yobit and their signature, they pay and in return they get visitors which eventually register in their site just like I did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: