Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TIDEX:Bitcoin and Altcoin exchange  (Read 51666 times)
Tidex (OP)

Activity: 521
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:21:59 PM

I wonder there is possible to add Tokes in your exchange, As far as i know Tokes also using a waves address and seems tokes still not listed in exchange yet,so I think it is quite easy to add Tokes into your exchange right?

Hello! Yes, it's quite simple. All you need is check and fill out this form - https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest
Oh wow. Shocked
So it's that simple to get a coin listed on the exchange?

You think it would be that easy to get mrai alt coin put on the exchange?
I think they are only on one and this would make your exchange a very good alternative if this one that's been unlisted for the last year now with only getting added to another one not too long ago.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but in any case, before adding a new coin / token to the voting list, we are carefully considering them.
So what exactly is the process to get it listed?
There are alot of people who have had trouble with the latest submission of their beloved mrai coins to an exchange that ended up in disaster with lost deposits and they are in damage control mode right now trying to get all those coins back to their rightful wallets.
So when do you expect it to be placed on your exchange because there is alot of interest in getting it on a reliable service unlike that one that tried but failed the mrai community when they tried.
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.0

First step: https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest > we will investigate a particular project and if we see that this is a good project > we'll add it to the listing list: https://tidex.com/Home/Listing > Then the developers or the community can vote for a particular project.

At the moment it costs 1 BTC per month, but maybe we will change these requirements (one-time payment).

TIDEX ▬▬ CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

I wonder there is possible to add Tokes in your exchange, As far as i know Tokes also using a waves address and seems tokes still not listed in exchange yet,so I think it is quite easy to add Tokes into your exchange right?

Hello! Yes, it's quite simple. All you need is check and fill out this form - https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest
Oh wow. Shocked

I think they are only on one and this would make your exchange a very good alternative if this one that's been unlisted for the last year now with only getting added to another one not too long ago.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but in any case, before adding a new coin / token to the voting list, we are carefully considering them.
There are alot of people who have had trouble with the latest submission of their beloved mrai coins to an exchange that ended up in disaster with lost deposits and they are in damage control mode right now trying to get all those coins back to their rightful wallets.
So when do you expect it to be placed on your exchange because there is alot of interest in getting it on a reliable service unlike that one that tried but failed the mrai community when they tried.

First step: https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest > we will investigate a particular project and if we see that this is a good project > we'll add it to the listing list: https://tidex.com/Home/Listing > Then the developers or the community can vote for a particular project.

At the moment it costs 1 BTC per month, but maybe we will change these requirements (one-time payment).
What is this 1 BTC for? Charged every month until it gets accepted or that amount to keep it listed?
Who would have to pay this amount anyways? The coin's developer or the ones who voted on it?
I don't know how getting a coin listed and how the exchanges service works.
I am new to it all really. Cheesy
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:20:30 PM

Hi,tidex
In the case of hard fork btc, will BTU coins be credited to holders btc on your exchange?
sixiangzhe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

Very good sign movement。
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

Oh wow. Shocked

What is this 1 BTC for? Charged every month until it gets accepted or that amount to keep it listed?
Who would have to pay this amount anyways? The coin's developer or the ones who voted on it?
I don't know how getting a coin listed and how the exchanges service works.
I am new to it all really. Cheesy

1 BTC per month is the charge for adding a new token or a coin to exchange. Perhaps in the future we will change our policy and will only accept a one-time payment.

Anyone can do it.

Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

Hi,tidex
In the case of hard fork btc, will BTU coins be credited to holders btc on your exchange?

Hello!

At the moment, we are closely monitoring the situation.

Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:52:54 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 07:31:40 AM by Tidex

I wanted to let you all know that I got paid days ago and was inactive/away so I couldn't post sooner. but still your bot excluded 50% of my posts while they were more than 100 characters and on the best sections of this forum. anyhow the first impression was terrible. And a suggestion, try to check yobit and their signature, they pay and in return they get visitors which eventually register in their site just like I did.

Thanks for your feedback! Please leave your offer also in the official "Tidex Signature campaign" thread.

bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:45:33 AM

Anyone here using tidex and happy with the site, is it worth giving a try?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Undland
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:30:59 AM

Hello @Tidex. I have a new cool feature offer for you. The point is to add direct exchanging escrow function. For example the bidder makes offer to exchange MRT to WCT directly. If other trader with WCT balance is accepting this offer, his WCT directly exchanging to MRT at the rate of bidder. Localbitcoins to the masses!
hoboDreamz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

I like it. Hoping that the bad publicity that will go to WAVES if the dudes run with the money is enough to keep them from doing it.
Humaniq.co

Activity: 420

Public account for Humaniq start up

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

I like it. Hoping that the bad publicity that will go to WAVES if the dudes run with the money is enough to keep them from doing it.

Hi, thank you for the response Smiley

Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

Hello @Tidex. I have a new cool feature offer for you. The point is to add direct exchanging escrow function. For example the bidder makes offer to exchange MRT to WCT directly. If other trader with WCT balance is accepting this offer, his WCT directly exchanging to MRT at the rate of bidder. Localbitcoins to the masses!

Hello, thank you for your kind advice. We are doing everything to make the exchange better

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

Hi Admins any plan to put TIME crypto currency from Chronobank? What is the process of adding new coin in TIDEX? As I want to suggest of adding PSB (Pesobit) and TIME from the list.
SolarisDev

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

TIDEX I wish you all the best ! How much is cost to get  listed?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

Hi Admins any plan to put TIME crypto currency from Chronobank? What is the process of adding new coin in TIDEX? As I want to suggest of adding PSB (Pesobit) and TIME from the list.

TIDEX I wish you all the best ! How much is cost to get  listed?

Hello guys, thank you very much for being with us. Smiley

First step: https://tidex.com/Home/Listing#/suggest > Then we will investigate a particular project and if we see that this is a good project and this project has an active community> we'll add it to the listing page: https://tidex.com/Home/Listing > Then developers or community can vote for a particular project.

At the moment it costs 1 BTC per month, but maybe we will change these requirements to one-time payment per coin/token.

n00bby

Activity: 397
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:09:20 PM

I have sent to wct to tidex but not to Memo Address today.
TX ID: GPSckdkFe2BupSYc5NhxgQUP2JEiLcsFEdtvzNZoLo7T | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 31/03/2017 16:55:57 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PH6wFGoamwVR84rHRsPnnvZp6eHeYZJRuQ | TX AMOUNT: 607.43 WavesCommunity | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PE5ZLLSdrryLZ6TSCJZhimY9HxmQT8m4Ty | TX FEE: 0.001
Can you help me?
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:24:18 PM

@bittrojan: tested it. deposit and withdrawals works fast, spread in most coins is big due to liquidity but trading waves and WCT  is absolutely fair abd smooth. made a mistake in my first transaction because i forgot the memo. Problem was solved after some test transactions from support, so thumbs up!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Tidex (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:30:44 PM

I have sent to wct to tidex but not to Memo Address today.
TX ID: GPSckdkFe2BupSYc5NhxgQUP2JEiLcsFEdtvzNZoLo7T | TYPE: Outgoing Transfer | DATE: 31/03/2017 16:55:57 | SENDER ADDRESS: 3PH6wFGoamwVR84rHRsPnnvZp6eHeYZJRuQ | TX AMOUNT: 607.43 WavesCommunity | RECIPIENT ADDRESS: 3PE5ZLLSdrryLZ6TSCJZhimY9HxmQT8m4Ty | TX FEE: 0.001
Can you help me?

Hello!

Please contact us via feedback form - https://tidex.com/Home/ContactUs or send us an email at: support@tidex.com

Sincerely, Tidex Exchange Team.

Tidex (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

@bittrojan: tested it. deposit and withdrawals works fast, spread in most coins is big due to liquidity but trading waves and WCT  is absolutely fair abd smooth. made a mistake in my first transaction because i forgot the memo. Problem was solved after some test transactions from support, so thumbs up!

Thank you for your detailed review and honest feedback! We appreciate your time and attention. Thank you for being with us! Smiley

ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:35:22 AM

sugestion for you, next time is tidex is incraese very high about trust and many people use tidex service
i think is good if you open service crowdsale same with bittrex, yobit, c-cex and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: