Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 06:46:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 22260 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

Well if that ever happens that bitcoin becomes a currency of a country then there will be certain rules over its trading and of course the taxes will be implied according to the earnings . Even the govt. would know about this thing so they will work on this issue before making bitcoin its currency .
But we dont forget on the fact that we cant still be sure if those people who do have bitcoin holdings would really be responsible enough to pay up their taxes and also not all people would really make use of those trading local sites which tax would be impose.Come to think off on those transactions outside of those area? People wont really bother at all and this is really the disadvantage.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tahid12

Activity: 70

I Am The KinG

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

Of course not. Nowadays Bitcoin is so popular,  people trust and support it. I don't think that   Bitcoin  can ruin a country...

Tahid12

I Am The KinG

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

Besides Bitcoin plays an important role of our life including me also. Bitcoin helps us a lot to earn and change economical condition of a country.  So how can Bitcoin ruin a country  Huh

Rupok

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:03:32 PM

I think Bitcoin can not destroy any country but save the country from destruction. Currently, the state of a country can increase economically through Bitcoin.It is said that Bitcoin is a blessing for everyone.

Domenc

Activity: 252

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

Bitcoin has been misinterpreted all over the world . It is totally agreed that bitcoin if introduced in a country as a legal currency can totally change the financial procedures of a country but there is also an another side to it .
If bitcoin is introduced  and legalized in a country it will provide tremendous job opportunities to the people and will also increase the level of all over economic growth of a country .  All these facts are ignored my most of the people  . The only concern is that bitcoin will not leave any option for the government to keep check on the transactions i.e it will not be a centralized system.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Tulen1990

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:48:25 PM

I don't think a country would let that happen to push it to that point. They have to collect taxes somehow.
Lm2e4

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:42:54 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

I guess you have some point there, but can't you see that bitcoin can also make a certain country a "good one" you were talking about. Our Governments controls the country and also us people, but yet sometimes it still isn't good because some of them are thiefs, anomalistic, and shouldn't be trusted. Sometimes taxes doesn't actually help people but the one who controls it itself. And if bitcoin colonized their positions there will be a big change that I think would be better than before.

Ethminer2x

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:44:52 AM

Yep, bitcoin it now bring to many billionaires people to my country.
Hehe that isn't ruin but I lost some friends because they're too rich now
yojodojo21

Activity: 126

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:32:41 AM

Yes For Me it is Possible We Know that This days Third World Countries are Adopting Bitcoin in to It's Respective Place, Yes, We know That in Bitcoin it is Tax Free. What I am Really concern of is The Government officials who are Corrupt, if Bitcoin will be regulated in Different Countries and Politicians are corrupts then It Will not be A good Teamwork. If corrupt Government Officials Take care of Bitcoin, if it is implemented in the Right time, then it is not just only the country will be ruin but also it's Neighbors.

bunnylegacy

Activity: 56

ALTCOM: AKpmmLrZDagRw7X9Xe7ZcvWZJh4FNq4oyk

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:04:05 AM

I think no, because bitcoint is very useful for countries and companies, and make bitcoint as a means of payment.

Dasvino

Activity: 56

ALTCOM: Ab7Mf4rdeP6jPQDroJj7RE7G1BNHa3oiF6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:21:42 PM

for the moment possible, bitcoint has not been made as a means of payment. if in a country used as currency, it will make the user of bitcoint easy to transact ... and will not make the country lose ...

Bitcoin found

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

What do you think?
https://bitshares.org/: Update: The American Financial Market Authority and the FBI BaFin are investigating all ICO Annemieke Dirkes has made. The reason for this is that several 100 investors have made an ad. The allegations of the investors of the contract white paper were not kept and the funds disappeared without a trace. Annemieke Dirkes has extorted the partners according to the first investigation to cover up the truth. The volumes and the escrow contract were rigged. Investors' lawyers were interviewed after initial estimates it may be possible that the entire bitshares.org is frozen by FBI as the total loss is said to be more than $ 100,000,000, million dollars. The BitSharesDEX Telegram chat has been monitored by the authorities for weeks. Bitshares Blockchain and the community use money laundering technology as a bridge for Ammerican investors Asians and Russians who can pay the money (Bitcoin) (ETH) (BTS) out of the country, which is illegal , Annemieke Dirkes has allegedly offered ICO Bitcoin ETH in Europe with Ammerican citizens with corporate holding structures that have now appeared in "Paradise Papers" scandal. Huh
semarmesem195

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:06:13 AM

Yes, bitcoin can destroy a country, because bitcoin can destroy the value of a country's currency. If bitcoin is formally selected by people in a country then the value of the country's currency will down drastically and can destroy a country's economy.
The Cryptologist

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:03 AM

What do you think?

Aren't you aware that all these taxes that came from hardworking workers are just robbed easily by corrupt officials?
Bitcoin will make it hard for these bastards.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
genolica

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

Good question right there  Smiley Shocked Huh it could lead to an imbalance in a country's economy if BTCs or other/alternate cryptocurrencies are used regularly for transactions of goods and services. But you can't say that it isn't possible for the government/s to  make a tax system for cryptocurrencies, once locally or even globally economically used right?  Wink
Snub

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:53:29 AM

I don't think that bitcoin can ruin any country... It doesn't belong to any country, it breaks borders between them.
So I think that bitcoin makes people from different countries closer to each other

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
jonas5222000

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:07:44 AM

i think its NO! beacause bitcoin totally bring help for us to make better life and also it takes more opportunity and ease to save money..  Smiley Smiley
genolica

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

Oh yeah definitely! maybe a country with more than 50M population, in that way their currency becomes more valuable than diamond.
Not to mention the lack of liquidity will be their demise if not lack of taxation.
Yeah, and talk 'bout devices that we use to handle our accounts, which everyone can't access due to lack of physical currency, which makes them inaccessible to cryptocurrencies at least.  Smiley
ridhonofri23

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

I think, if a State will make major money points as bitcoin and has no lease, it will be able to destroy. and if the bitcoin only for money DIGITAL, I think it would be fine and be nice

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
MiF

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:09:16 PM

I don't think that bitcoin can ruin any country... It doesn't belong to any country, it breaks borders between them.
So I think that bitcoin makes people from different countries closer to each other

With bitcoin's greater impact to the lives of the people who wanted freedom, I guess that's not an approriate statement that bitcoin could ruin the country. But the real scenarion here, is we should understand proper specific impression of decentralized currency is always separated with a centralized currency. Fiat paper currency has its own economy which all countries been using for a long time, but if you compared it to digit currency it's more like a growing business that involves a trading platform like buying and selling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.