Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin can ruin a Country?  (Read 28285 times)
Johnyfun

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

I can't find the corelation between ruin and bitcoin since bitcoin, IMO, help many people especially in this digital era.
So that's why bitcoin value reach $ 10.000 because they trust on bitcoin network more than gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?

For now it has no tax but there is a big possibility that the bitcoin has a tax because some transaction now has a fee already. And by that, bitcoin will never ruin the country but instead it would help.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

I think for me bitcoin can't ruin our country it depends on how you use it for because doin bad thing can ruin or change
how bitcoin look to others and it can lead bad effects it might government shutdown because our government prioritize our
places and people.
cutielet

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

ofcourse not,it helps alot instead,.people wont get rob easily if they dont carry cash all the time,.it makes life easier and we earn as fast as we can if we learned bitcoin worlds,
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

it can in an indirect manner, if the politicians of a certain country are corrupt they will do everything to stop blockchain technology, they dont want transparency and blockchain is transparent,

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

it can in an indirect manner, if the politicians of a certain country are corrupt they will do everything to stop blockchain technology, they dont want transparency and blockchain is transparent,
It cannot ruin the country besides it can help the economic growth, but if those scammers kept scamming people then, the instances would be people who does not like bitcoin will kept seeing it in a negative way and would curse bitcoin as it ruin the country without any realizing the real reason behind those scams.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

Well, i just thought, if bitcoin become a currency of one Country, maybe it can destroy that country? Think of it, Bitcoins do not have a tax, and tax are used by the government to make that country a good one, without tax, what will be used to spend and make that country a good one?

What do you think?
Don't you think that if bitcoin do becomes a currency of a particular country the government of that country would imply some tax on the income through bitcoin. Its pretty obvious that if country chooses to make bitcoin there currency then they would think of some restrictions over the use of bitcoin in the country and the tax would be applied . Country and its government would never make such a decision that would lead to ruining of the country.
arafat1209

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

What do you think?
bitcoin is not going to ruin a country, bitcoin is providing opportunities to its people for investment and trading, so bitcoin can be a good tool to increase the status of a country economically. i think if government take  serious step about bitcoin and regularize  then they can also impose tax on it and will certainly collect good tax from  bitcoin.
I especially appreciate your words,,,Bitcoin can never ruin a country..Rather, it is possible to improve the country's economic status through bitcoin..But if Bitcoin's usage is increasing then I think that the success of that country will come..What do you say...?
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

Of course not. Bitcoin even helped those unemployed to have an extra income. If bitcoin will be a part of the economy, government can collect additional taxes with its users, hence, the more income for new infrastructures to support with. So let us spread the good news about bitcoin in order for its trust value to get high and then it's price will raise high also. The higher the price, the higher it's buyers so the economic situation will be a good thing to see. Many investors will come and enter into bitcoin which is a good impact to one's country.

Bitcoin to the moon
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

We don't know yet the effect of romor that the bitcoin will be the future currency of the world and what well be happen each country and the effect. there is passibility that country ruin if the goverment will not paricipate against bitcoin to become currency. the bank agains the bitcoin because of the investment slow down or become weak. and also the the government against also because of no tax system of bitcoin it is  favor to the people but in the government it is not good. no fund no tax where they goiin to take expences of the goverment needs, we all know how goverment needed the tax that comes from the people. to meet the needs of the country.

zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

It is completely concurred that bitcoin if presented in a country as a legitimate can thoroughly change the money related methods of a country yet there is additionally an another side to it. In the event that bitcoin is presented and sanctioned in a nation it will give colossal openings for work to the general population and will likewise expand the level of all finished monetary development of a nation . Every one of these actualities are overlooked my a large portion of the general population.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

It is completely concurred that bitcoin if presented in a country as a legitimate can thoroughly change the money related methods of a country yet there is additionally an another side to it. In the event that bitcoin is presented and sanctioned in a nation it will give colossal openings for work to the general population and will likewise expand the level of all finished monetary development of a nation . Every one of these actualities are overlooked my a large portion of the general population.
I agree, especially in my country is very much unemployed, because it is very difficult to find a job, so if the government legalize bitcoin may be a solution of employment

]
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

No.I don't think so.Bitcoin cannot ruin a country.Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can play a vital role in developing a country.It can increase the living standard of the people of the country..It is able to decrease unemployment problem which is a great crisis for a country specially in undeveloped countries.In a word, bitcoin can play a positive in the economy of a country.

Yes.Ofcourse,there are some specific ways where bitcoin can be used in crimal occurrence. So,it is a demerit of course. But, here the government can play a role by making rules and laws in using bitcoin.

Thank you.

jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

No.I don't think so.Bitcoin cannot ruin a country.Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can play a vital role in developing a country.It can increase the living standard of the people of the country..It is able to decrease unemployment problem which is a great crisis for a country specially in undeveloped countries.In a word, bitcoin can play a positive in the economy of a country.

Yes.Ofcourse,there are some specific ways where bitcoin can be used in crimal occurrence. So,it is a demerit of course. But, here the government can play a role by making rules and laws in using bitcoin.

Thank you.

The fact that it is a digital currency doesn't make it less or not harmful. Bitcoin transactions can't be taxed and without tax, the govt will not have funds to use to pay for its officials and the country's overall development. Yes, it can ruin a country.
hostess.highplaces

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

if it is properly managed it will not.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

just need the right approach, bitcoin can not destroy anything.
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

What do you think?

I think bitcoin will not ruin a country. Because, if a country is willing to accept bitcoin and regulate bitcoin laws, then, If bitcoin users transact selling / buying or bitcoin investments and making a profit, it is income that can be taxed by the government.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Don't focus on bitcoin but speaking about cryptocurrency in general, so they could even help a country.

Take a look at Venezuela which has been grappling with a distressed economy. Another historical event that will probably take place soon is that Venezuelan president announced they are going to create a national cryptocurrency called ‘Petro’ that will be backed by the country's natural resources (gold and oil reserves)

That would like to tokenise 5% of its oil reserves (the largest in the world). The cap is 5 bl$ that could easily generate the extra 50 bl$ of capitalization for overtaking.
ducphat254

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:26:25 AM

no such anything to speak on this condition
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

Bitcoin is not the one that ruined such country but rather the users who are using taking full advantage of bitcoin for their own schemes to tricked other people which might be reckoned the financial stability of the people in their respective country and destabilized their economic income.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: