Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof dank is jesus  (Read 9493 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 06:47:53 PM

Is nobody but me shocked, that he admits to have been driving while on Acid?

Is an accident victim less dead because the other driver was sober?

It's less likely that there is an accident at all. That's just the point.
But an accident did not occur. That's the point. No person is harmed as a result of his actions, and if someone had been, they would be no less or more harmed if he had been sober.

That's exactly the same argumentation I could use for driving with my eyes closed if I actually make it to my destination.

It's just unnecessary danger you force on other people.
By that logic, simply getting on the road in the car is unnecessary danger you're forcing on other people.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:59:58 PM

By that logic, simply getting on the road in the car is unnecessary danger you're forcing on other people.

Everyone knows (or at least should know) that driving is dangerous.

You risk you live and the lives of others every time you step into a car.

But there is a basically an agreement between all participants to stick to certain rules, like only driving on a given speed in certain areas (we have f.e. areas with no speed limit at all, when I enter them I know on what I'm about to participate (ever driven 230 dank?  Grin)), have you car checked for defects each two years, have you lights on at night, not drive while high, etc.

Driving while high breaks one of this agreement and it's not like you are forced to drive, if you don't like this than don't participate.

Doing it anyway is just irresponsible.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:00:16 PM

Hey look, I found an image of dank.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 07:07:54 PM

Exactly. If you are not willing to accept that risk, then you should not get on the road. People drive intoxicated, high, tired, with bald tires, etc, all the time. Drive (or not) accordingly.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:10:33 PM

Exactly. If you are not willing to accept that risk, then you should not get on the road. People drive intoxicated, high, tired, with bald tires, etc, all the time. Drive (or not) accordingly.

I wish they'd give licenses to speed and special lanes for it as well. That'd be a tax I wouldn't mind paying.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:26:41 PM

They can't pull us all over if we all speed.

Unawareness is the only danger when driving.  Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis, you drive safer.

Speeding isn't dangerous if you're aware, only of you're not.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:30:54 PM

I wish they'd give licenses to speed and special lanes for it as well. That'd be a tax I wouldn't mind paying.

If there where extra lanes for driving high I would be perfectly OK with it, than I would know what I'm getting at when entering them.

Even in a stateless society where roads would be privately owned, there would be certain rules applied to driving (like a sign "With entering this road you agree to drive by the Standard driving rules, as can be found here [QR-Code]).

But besides, take it as you will, butting this extra danger on other people only for you one convenience is IMO still morally weak.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:42:07 PM

If there where extra lanes for driving high I would be perfectly OK with it, than I would know what I'm getting at when entering them.

Even in a stateless society where roads would be privately owned, there would be certain rules applied to driving (like a sign "With entering this road you agree to drive by the Standard driving rules, as can be found here [QR-Code]).

But besides, take it as you will, butting this extra danger on other people only for you one convenience is IMO still morally weak.

Because intoxicated people are world renowned for their ability to stick to their lane?

Also, lol, making people point and shoot a cell at a moving target, then reading a lengthy TOS while driving.
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:45:46 PM

Because intoxicated people are world renowned for their ability to stick to their lane?

Also, lol, making people point and shoot a cell at a moving target, then reading a lengthy TOS while driving.

Edit: Somehow messed up something with the quotes  Tongue

Let's not get this into a pointless discussion about details, you understood what I was getting at.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:00:41 PM

I think I understand. I know I'm morally strong. There are different levels of danger and with peace and understanding we can make this world a safer place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:43:28 PM

It's only your perspective, I feel safer driving high.  I've gotten in 3 accidents sober, one high.  And yes, I drove high most of the time.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:45:43 PM

Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis, you drive safer.

Source?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:53:42 PM

Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis, you drive safer.

Source?
it's relative. Stoned is a lot safer than drunk. I hesitate to say safer than sober, but you do know you're fucked up, and drive more carefully accordingly, while alcohol induces false confidence.
A couple of interesting studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2594907
http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-11-medical-marijuana-laws-traffic-deaths.html

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:55:30 PM

myrkul, I don't doubt what you're saying, especially if it's coming from your own experiences, what I doubt is what dank is saying which was literally:

Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis

I'd like to see even one of those studies.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:01:00 PM

myrkul, I don't doubt what you're saying, especially if it's coming from your own experiences, what I doubt is what dank is saying which was literally:

Plenty of studies show that drivers are less likely to get in an accident while high on cannabis

Relative to alcohol, see the second study. Relative to sober, however, I doubt. Unless you're really friggin' nervous, and a little of the ganj calms you down.

Given the choice of driving next to a drunk, a stoner, an all-nighter, or a road-rager, I'll pick the stoner. He's simultaneously calm and paranoid, two things which are very important for safe driving. (A calm, paranoid, sober driver would probably be better, though)

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:05:56 PM

Relative to alcohol, see the second study. Relative to sober, however, I doubt. Unless you're really friggin' nervous, and a little of the ganj calms you down.

Given the choice of driving next to a drunk, a stoner, an all-nighter, or a road-rager, I'll pick the stoner. He's simultaneously calm and paranoid, two things which are very important for safe driving. (A calm, paranoid, sober driver would probably be better, though)

This is the point I was missing apparently. I hadn't seen where Dank agreed that driving *sober* is proven safest. As an ex-pilot, a drifter, and a motorcycle owner, I can say I absolutely cannot understand a lack of sobriety in people while operating a vehicle at fast speeds. It's not "fun" or "adventurous". It's unnecessarily reckless, like not wearing a helmet or eye protection (preferably full face helmet) on a motorcycle. It only takes one beetle or pebble to the face at 120mph to realize that one.

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:06:37 PM

Let's not get this into a pointless discussion about details, you understood what I was getting at.

That you are full of hilariously idiotic ideas?

Oh god, you just opened up a Pandora's Box of stupid. He'll quote the abstract from whatever studies he finds more or less support his delusions and will defend that interpretation as the word of god. Oh right, he's god now too.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:16:47 PM

God and Jesus are just states of mind.  I have experienced both. While sober.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:18:41 PM

God and Jesus are just states of mind.  I have experienced both. While sober.
Blowjobs are great, aren't they?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:23:37 PM

That you are full of hilariously idiotic ideas?

Oh god, you just opened up a Pandora's Box of stupid. He'll quote the abstract from whatever studies he finds more or less support his delusions and will defend that interpretation as the word of god. Oh right, he's god now too.
Like the government does?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: