Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275467 times)
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

i think most of the altcoins are facing a downtrend, due to bitcoin falling
wetrust is a good entry now

It's true this month is the most bleak month for altcoin traders.
I suffered almost 80% loss in trst.

I don't want to look my portfolio, for now, this is the worst time for an altcoin trader.I have more than 60% alts going down below ICO including TRST.For now, I feel I need to take a break for some time for this market to settle down after G20 summit.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

i think most of the altcoins are facing a downtrend, due to bitcoin falling
wetrust is a good entry now

It's true this month is the most bleak month for altcoin traders.
I suffered almost 80% loss in trst.

I don't want to look my portfolio, for now, this is the worst time for an altcoin trader.I have more than 60% alts going down below ICO including TRST.For now, I feel I need to take a break for some time for this market to settle down after G20 summit.
That G20 news is big so we hope that there will be great news for people to be attracted in crypto again.
It's crucial in the upcoming days but we should put in mind that the destiny of crypto is not dictated by the G20 summit outcome.

Jut be positive all the time.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

I'm worried because the volume is too low and there's no increase.
We all know that bittrex is currently sensitive and removes all low-volume coins or other unexplained reasons.

You do not have to worry because at this moment altcoin everything is flushed and the volume is also very little.
In time all must be at the pump.  Wink
I believe this project but I am worried about Bittrex, even in the current situation. They still remove a coin, 2 times in a month it annoys me.

I hope this coin immediately issued a major update to minimize it.
Currently, only Bittrex and Hitbtc Big exchange that supports Trst. Maybe in the future should go to Binance or Huobi.pro.

I hope so.
But if the problem of exchange depends on the developer who decides.
TRST has a very good network.
Very bad if bittrex removes trst in trading.
I am also holding this tokens but I am not worried because I am confident that they will not remove WeTrust.
Worst case scenario if they will remove it, we just have to stay calm as there are a lot of exchanges out their, I am sure the team
are capable of paying the listing fee, even small exchange like Kucoin are good nowadays.

Yes you are right kucoin currently possess a large volume.
It could be an alternative if something is not in the desire really happen.
The trst team must take action immediately to anticipate this.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

We all know that bittrex is currently sensitive and removes all low-volume coins or other unexplained reasons.

You do not have to worry because at this moment altcoin everything is flushed and the volume is also very little.
I believe this project but I am worried about Bittrex, even in the current situation. They still remove a coin, 2 times in a month it annoys me.

Currently, only Bittrex and Hitbtc Big exchange that supports Trst. Maybe in the future should go to Binance or Huobi.pro.

I hope so.
I am also holding this tokens but I am not worried because I am confident that they will not remove WeTrust.
Worst case scenario if they will remove it, we just have to stay calm as there are a lot of exchanges out their, I am sure the team
are capable of paying the listing fee, even small exchange like Kucoin are good nowadays.

Some has alternative exchanges in case something bad happen, look at safex https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/#markets
they have no volume now after they got listed in Bittrex, because they did not anticipate that delisting will happen.
I think the team should make an immediate action.

Haynes

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:38 AM

I hope so.

Some has alternative exchanges in case something bad happen, look at safex https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/#markets
they have no volume now after they got listed in Bittrex, because they did not anticipate that delisting will happen.

I'm also worried about the same thing.
But still a little treat because trst still have liqui.
trading in liqui is still great, but liqui has a problem with the wallet.
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

Too many people are worrying about that project. Decided to read white paper and then end of the forum. And github doesn't look so active..
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

Too many people are worrying about that project. Decided to read white paper and then end of the forum. And github doesn't look so active..

https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform/status/954074124925657088

Maybe you are blind who missed to read this big news while they already achieved their milestone long time ago. First you should read about updates before post like this.
BillyBritt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

WeTrust  Community Announcement: Vote for TRST to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

WeTrust has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of WeTrust.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (WeTrust is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

I  posted earlier toda.can you explain why this token keeps going Backwards and what the ATeam are doing to address the situation
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:54 AM

I  posted earlier toda.can you explain why this token keeps going Backwards and what the ATeam are doing to address the situation
It's not the only coin that is moving backward, at this bear season we cannot expect the price to go up.
We have seen how capable the price to go up, the team has provided important updates and news but that market is not good, so time to be patient now.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:37 AM

My theory is it accumulated a lot of btc value, then it dropped to this day. The market will tend to rise to june's btc high equivalent soon.
Meaning over .00016 btc per coin. Buying now for example, will mean 4x
It seems to me that USD price chart is irrelevant for now
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

Wetrust looks similar to ethlend and salt to me...what is the differentiating value proposition compared to its competitors?Huh
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

I hope so.

I observed many times similar removal of coins at the different exchanges. I can tell one, I never remember on the memory that after the announcement of removal of a coin, it remained at the exchange, even after the taken actions from team. It can be and occurs happens, but I think it very exceptional case.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

I hope so.

I observed many times similar removal of coins at the different exchanges. I can tell one, I never remember on the memory that after the announcement of removal of a coin, it remained at the exchange, even after the taken actions from team. It can be and occurs happens, but I think it very exceptional case.
Yes, you must know if trst delisted at bittrex means it will affect the price of all exchange, not just bittrex. All who have this coin will throw it away because of panic.

That's because bittrex is the main exchange of TRST.
But I hope that this April will be a good month for all crypto especially TRST.  Wink

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Haynes

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:42:17 AM

I hope so.

Yes, you must know if trst delisted at bittrex means it will affect the price of all exchange, not just bittrex. All who have this coin will throw it away because of panic.

That's because bittrex is the main exchange of TRST.
But I hope that this April will be a good month for all crypto especially TRST.  Wink

When everyone panics sell TRST I will wait for him downstairs.
It's a wonderful moment when it happens.  Grin
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

The promise of the product trust loan circle has been completed, which is a stage. The next stage is the implementation and practical use of this financial business model in real life in real life. As the popularity and demand increase, the real value of the token will increase gradually. By the end of 2018, $10 should be a fair price for the token.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Absolutely right, this is how things are built in different phases before they becoming essential part of our lives. At first basic structure and supportive mechanism is designed and built which works like foundation on which entire business is prepared. Here everything is ready now start of usage is remaining which can be achieved through marketing easily.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

WeTrust has every chance of success, only it seems to me in the long run!
WeTrust that will open its potential gradually!

agree on that. but there should be more interactions from @team to the supporters . though they are still reaching the milestones .
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

WeTrust has every chance of success, only it seems to me in the long run!
WeTrust that will open its potential gradually!

agree on that. but there should be more interactions from @team to the supporters . though they are still reaching the milestones .

I see that the team is sociable enough with the community and gives us constantly all the fresh information that they have. But just this project will develop and grow gradually, it will take more than one year.
Jijikos

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

I realy don't know why the volume is so low on Bittrex .
I hope that's in the future everything will be ok , I realy trust this coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: