Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275466 times)
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Guys what is new or planned in the near future for this project ..?
but then somehow quite silence and not a sweeping outlook for the project and the token
In respect of the development of the project probably it is possible to examine independently having glanced on couple of resources of the project. And in respect of expectation of community, I will tell, of course as well as all others here too expect growth. What else people can wait for. We wait for growth.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

WeTrust delisted in Bittrex? Where does it say that?! All I know Bittrex delists tokens that are found be security-like in its format or business model. One example was Chronobank.

And Bittrex would have delisted Wetrust along with Chronobank for that matter.

This is just another rumor and fud, I do not believe this is going to happen and even checked the status here

https://bittrex.com/status

This link lists the status of the token and the ones which are going to be delisted from bittrex, no TRST name here. Smiley

I pity the people who fall for this type of fake news. If you're slightly affected by postings like this, you have no business investing in coins. They are the riskiest of them all.
WeTrust needs to pick up in terms of volume, we need a rise otherwise if we are not delisted now, we will be in the future.
Just to make sure to minimize the risk, we have to contact other exchanges just in case Bittrex will leave us.
aucoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

interesting project, would be following for the updates)
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

And after all when you begin to study the project, very entertaining picture turns out. But here in a subject there is not enough information. Now as it became already accepted all main talk in a stream in telegram, in the project there are updates. By the way for a short time gathered many supporters and investors at the project. Smiley
nicksnn

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

My congratulations to the team. Many investorscome and trust this project, because of the concept which will benefits lots of people. Keep up the great work and we are still looking for new updates from the team.

many investors? Trst already have product but volume is still very small and price in free falling. I belive in this project but situation is scary
doedz

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

My congratulations to the team. Many investorscome and trust this project, because of the concept which will benefits lots of people. Keep up the great work and we are still looking for new updates from the team.

many investors? Trst already have product but volume is still very small and price in free falling. I belive in this project but situation is scary
Yes, we need more updates to get a large volume. Maybe a new exchange, airdrop or a fork.

too little volume in bittrex and although bitcoin started to rise but no significant movement from TRST.
I'm afraid if the volume does not increase.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Yes, we need more updates to get a large volume. Maybe a new exchange, airdrop or a fork.

too little volume in bittrex and although bitcoin started to rise but no significant movement from TRST.
i think the new exchange is a right choice for now, they must take quick and precise action
can't depend only on the progress of this project, because all affected from the current situation
doedz

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:50:05 AM

i think the new exchange is a right choice for now, they must take quick and precise action
can't depend only on the progress of this project, because all affected from the current situation
Yes, if not binance at least exchange that has a lot of volumes, eg Okex or Kucoin may be able to pump the market.

we also worry if next month bittrex gives bad news. Hopefully, that is not true.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

That is the point on which everyone do agree on listing on bigger exchanges. I am quite sure team can't ignore this point and this is on their to do list with high priority but on the other side if we look at neutrally on other markets nowhere is different situation whether they are on big exchanges or not. Bittrex is still big enough to provide required liquidity but the suitable atmosphere needed.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Yes, if not binance at least exchange that has a lot of volumes, eg Okex or Kucoin may be able to pump the market.

we also worry if next month bittrex gives bad news. Hopefully, that is not true.
I agree with Kucoin but I would not recommend hitbtc because based on my observation it does not attract enough volume.
Some of the coins I invested having a good volume in Kucoin like PRL and we need volume to have a proper liquidity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

I agree with Kucoin but I would not recommend hitbtc because based on my observation it does not attract enough volume.
Some of the coins I invested having a good volume in Kucoin like PRL and we need volume to have a proper liquidity.

WeTrust has long been registered Hitbtc.
But you are right, Hitbtc is an Exchange that still has many improvements.
In this year will be a lot of new and large exchanges.
All exchanges must compete.
SpyGUy

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

WeTrust has long been registered Hitbtc.
But you are right, Hitbtc is an Exchange that still has many improvements.
In this year will be a lot of new and large exchanges.
All exchanges must compete.

Hope this year TRST will rise up to 1$ minimum. New exchanges is a good decision.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Hi from one of the oldest holder of this coin..
Almost 9 months.. Smiley
Whome can we say as our direct competitor?
I mean - crypto loans` sphere..
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

This project is very promising, maybe WeTrust have bounty program? or its too late to participate?

You are a year late. But I'm glad you discovered this silent thread. The dev team has gone silent for the most parts of early 2018. You coming here may indicate smart money looking into possible moon ships.

llatmai

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

The Team is totally silenced, the last Tweet was from 2 weeks ago. Isn't it time to sell everything?

By the way we can come to the conclusion that Jake Kuczeruk is the biggest loser of the team. He was hired as "Director of Growth", well he doesn't do anything good for the project. Just fire that idiot and hire someone with  excellent skills that move to project forwards, because Jake Kuczeruk doesn't do anything good for this project.

Jake Kuczeruk is only promoting his own projects instead of helping WeTrust moving forwards. Here's an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brmIN7dSDN8 (don't forget the description on which products he's working on.)

Let Jake Kuczeruk go and hire someone that has passion for the project and uses 100% of his abilities. Jake Kuczeruk is only damaging WeTrust.
cowmooflage

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Hey Erwin, I agree with you that the current situation of radiosilence is far from optimal but that should hopefully change soon.

RE-Jake: at the end of last month Jake choose to pursue new opportunities elsewhere. He was previously working for WeTrust under a temp contract and both parties parted amicably. Also, I fail to see how the video is relevant as it was shot over a year ago when Jake wasn't even involved with the project.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Different analysts already started to give positive news about the recovery and next formation of bull run. This is how these markets work at first they start to prepare minds in good way or bad depend on the move the want to see in market. After that market follows the news and expected results are achieved. These days news about bull run began to appear which means out wait is about to over soon.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

Different analysts already started to give positive news about the recovery and next formation of bull run. This is how these markets work at first they start to prepare minds in good way or bad depend on the move the want to see in market. After that market follows the news and expected results are achieved. These days news about bull run began to appear which means out wait is about to over soon.
I want that to happen soon, it's a good start this month because we are in the first month of the 2nd quarter.
The last 3 months is not good because the price is really down bad, but I still keep holding my tokens include TRST because I am waiting for the right timing.

doedz

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

I want that to happen soon, it's a good start this month because we are in the first month of the 2nd quarter.
The last 3 months is not good because the price is really down bad, but I still keep holding my tokens include TRST because I am waiting for the right timing.
Yes, this coin must learn from Matchpool, which is not a lot of good news but the price can always go up.
It seems now is the beginning of the altcoin session and let's hope wetrust will rise slowly and find its ATH back.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Brooku

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I need more information about the project. please help me . I will consider and decide the investment or not
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: