Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People!  (Read 275466 times)
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

What kind of information are you seeking before investing when everything is available on their website or on the very first page of this topic. This project is one year's old and development is completed. Next is promotion and marketing heavily to let the masses know about competitive features of the lending platform to reach the masses and adoption.
llatmai

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

I need more information about the project. please help me . I will consider and decide the investment or not

There is no reason to invest in this project, because you will only lose money.

- The team don't care about their investors.
- The project will only help the ETH project
- The TRST token has no function.
- There is no leadership.
- Team members are already leaving the ship.
- The WORST marketing you can think of.

You need more reasons?
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

I need more information about the project. please help me . I will consider and decide the investment or not

https://tlc.wetrust.io/
https://www.wetrust.io/#team

Lending circle is already live and more products will be release very soon. The team is expanding now it have more people into dev team but this is long term project and they caring about it. If you have patience to hold this token than you can invest in it.
To the point

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

There is no reason to invest in this project, because you will only lose money.

- The team don't care about their investors.
- The project will only help the ETH project
- The TRST token has no function.
- There is no leadership.
- Team members are already leaving the ship.
- The WORST marketing you can think of.

You need more reasons?

At last somebody who can sum up the bullshit from WeTrust company. They are fucking useless and I concur with every word the poster says, worst holding worst communication and now Vitalik wants nothing to do with them either his actions on leaving say it all.
cowmooflage

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

What kind of information are you seeking before investing when everything is available on their website or on the very first page of this topic. This project is one year's old and development is completed. Next is promotion and marketing heavily to let the masses know about competitive features of the lending platform to reach the masses and adoption.
Maybe this helps? The team are actually working on a brand new insurance/ASCA product and a new roadmap to accompany it (the roadmap will be released in the coming weeks).

In the meanwhile they're also updating the current product, The Trusted Lending Circles (TLC), as per user feedback and their initial plans. The current TLC version is by no means finished and will receive many more updates incl. the ability to use TRST as a means of savings and lending, alternative to ETH.

RE - the current radiosilence on Social Media: they're figuring out how to properly manage all the channels and are looking at a few social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite or MeetEdgar) to stay on top of the upcoming announcements (read: roadmap).
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

Finally this thread is on target of the trolls it seems they got access to some inside news and knows something big gonna happen soon. Now they will try to make weak hands to sell this token from my point of view this project is still good to invest.
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 689

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Finally this thread is on target of the trolls it seems they got access to some inside news and knows something big gonna happen soon. Now they will try to make weak hands to sell this token from my point of view this project is still good to invest.
Bad for those who have weak hands, I am still holding this token despite not seeing the growth I am expecting.
For me, this is a long term project and when the price will go down more, I will not hesitate to buy, I am keeping this believing one day it will pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

Bad for those who have weak hands, I am still holding this token despite not seeing the growth I am expecting.
For me, this is a long term project and when the price will go down more, I will not hesitate to buy, I am keeping this believing one day it will pump.

+1 Guyz,
WeTrust is an huge project, the team is at work.

https://blog.wetrust.io/

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
cowmooflage

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

Hey guys, I'm a community admin for the WeTrust Telegram/Reddit. I just wanted to say that I'm keeping an eye on this thread from now on and if any questions arise I'll do my best to answer them. I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite everyone to the WeTrust Telegram channel: https://t.me/WeTrustPlatform
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

My congratulations to the team. Many investorscome and trust this project, because of the concept which will benefits lots of people. Keep up the great work and we are still looking for new updates from the team.

many investors? Trst already have product but volume is still very small and price in free falling. I belive in this project but situation is scary
Yes, we need more updates to get a large volume. Maybe a new exchange, airdrop or a fork.

too little volume in bittrex and although bitcoin started to rise but no significant movement from TRST.
I'm afraid if the volume does not increase.
i think the new exchange is a right choice for now, they must take quick and precise action
can't depend only on the progress of this project, because all affected from the current situation
Yes, if not binance at least exchange that has a lot of volumes, eg Okex or Kucoin may be able to pump the market.

we also worry if next month bittrex gives bad news. Hopefully, that is not true.
I agree with Kucoin but I would not recommend hitbtc because based on my observation it does not attract enough volume.
Some of the coins I invested having a good volume in Kucoin like PRL and we need volume to have a proper liquidity.

WeTrust has long been registered Hitbtc.
But you are right, Hitbtc is an Exchange that still has many improvements.
In this year will be a lot of new and large exchanges.
All exchanges must compete.

Hope this year TRST will rise up to 1$ minimum. New exchanges is a good decision.

WeTrust will not rise to $ 1 but can go up to $ 10.
Wait 1-2 years, it will be true. That's when WeTrust can add a good exchange.
I realize that signing up for a good exchange should have big funds.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:14:08 AM

My congratulations to the team. Many investorscome and trust this project, because of the concept which will benefits lots of people. Keep up the great work and we are still looking for new updates from the team.

many investors? Trst already have product but volume is still very small and price in free falling. I belive in this project but situation is scary
Yes, we need more updates to get a large volume. Maybe a new exchange, airdrop or a fork.

too little volume in bittrex and although bitcoin started to rise but no significant movement from TRST.
I'm afraid if the volume does not increase.
i think the new exchange is a right choice for now, they must take quick and precise action
can't depend only on the progress of this project, because all affected from the current situation
Yes, if not binance at least exchange that has a lot of volumes, eg Okex or Kucoin may be able to pump the market.

we also worry if next month bittrex gives bad news. Hopefully, that is not true.
I agree with Kucoin but I would not recommend hitbtc because based on my observation it does not attract enough volume.
Some of the coins I invested having a good volume in Kucoin like PRL and we need volume to have a proper liquidity.

WeTrust has long been registered Hitbtc.
But you are right, Hitbtc is an Exchange that still has many improvements.
In this year will be a lot of new and large exchanges.
All exchanges must compete.

Hope this year TRST will rise up to 1$ minimum. New exchanges is a good decision.

Let's be realistic here, the price of WeTrust just stock like this for almost a year I guess.
$1 dollar by the end of the year is already a big achievement, let's start with that first then slowly climb.

kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

if the whole platform only supported the trst tokens and all the transactions and circles and features were accessible only through Trst tokens wouldn't that give a stronger stand for the tokens.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

For some reason I do not even doubt that the coin may even go higher this year, given the prices you. Because the price is one think this is about what price. And because of difficulties in the implementation of the project and the development of its many subtleties within and externally. It is not only exchanges and updates, you need much more than that.
llatmai

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

For some reason I do not even doubt that the coin may even go higher this year, given the prices you. Because the price is one think this is about what price. And because of difficulties in the implementation of the project and the development of its many subtleties within and externally. It is not only exchanges and updates, you need much more than that.

Why would the coin go up higher this year? There's no reason for that. We must be happy if we find some people that are willing to invest in TRST. People don't even know that TRST exist. There's no marketing going on. There are no Twitter updates. The blogs are totally dead. Are there still AMA's? Totally no communication from the team. How is it going with the TLC? How many people are using it? Probably 0? Give us some information.

Remember we are one of the worst performing projects since April 2017. During that time we were a Top 40-50 token. See where we are right now. The Team did a crowdfunding and when they got the money they decided to stay silenced.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Why would the coin go up higher this year? There's no reason for that. We must be happy if we find some people that are willing to invest in TRST. People don't even know that TRST exist. There's no marketing going on. There are no Twitter updates. The blogs are totally dead. Are there still AMA's? Totally no communication from the team. How is it going with the TLC? How many people are using it? Probably 0? Give us some information.

Remember we are one of the worst performing projects since April 2017. During that time we were a Top 40-50 token. See where we are right now. The Team did a crowdfunding and when they got the money they decided to stay silenced.
That is a big disappointment from you, honestly, I also expect more for this token but the fact will remain that the price is still good if you
invested during the ICO, it's a decision making now, whether we leave this project and look for a new potential or still hold and wait.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

WeTrust team will be up with some updates, all this silence is telling something is going on behind the scene which will surprise us. I have been here for one year and to be honest not hurry before the end of the year to see it reaching at good price which to reflect the platform. This is crypto don't forget ,the volatility in either side, how works in matter of minutes.
llatmai

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

WeTrust team will be up with some updates, all this silence is telling something is going on behind the scene which will surprise us. I have been here for one year and to be honest not hurry before the end of the year to see it reaching at good price which to reflect the platform. This is crypto don't forget ,the volatility in either side, how works in matter of minutes.

Do you know why it is so silence? Because the "Director of Growth" decided to leave the team. Right now no one is doing the marketing. As long there's no marketing going on, nothing will happen with this project.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

That fact that it's still in big exchange like Bittrex, there is a chance it will grow and pump hard like other coins.
But those who have weak hands and cannot wait anymore, will surely leave but do not blame yourself for leaving when the development will be completed
and you will see the price of your expectation.

STUDENTCOIN