Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete please  (Read 23531 times)
rindo (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:06:05 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:06:08 PM by rindo

delete please
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:09:01 PM

when you do betting You always lose
why we still go through on betting place?!!!

that is an excellent question and there is a very simple answer for it:
you are addicted to gambling, and you have not yet figured it out.
which is why unless you hit rock bottom, and lose all your money you wouldn't be quitting gambling.

p.s. by "you" i mean someone who can not give it up and continues betting despite alway losing money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

Its the human nature , greed. I don't want to get involved into gambling for this exact reason because once you start and you get excited you will sooner or later finish by losing everything because of the greed. Often , when people lose , they want to take another shoot until they get addicted but the thing is that even If they win , they won't stop but they rather continue until they are finished.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

In gambling we just know about two things
These are
Win or lose
But the question is when you do betting
You always lose
You do realize about it but why we still go through on betting place?!!!
Apologoze if my topic have already exist it just about my interesting about your opinion about my experiences

Because of the eagerness to win that big amount. Who else doesn't like to win big? That kind of people are still doing gambling even they already know that chances of losing is more than chances of winning.

And there are people who already win big but still continue to do their gambling activity because they want to feel again the essence of winning big and hoping it will repeat.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:20:41 PM

I think we're addicted, and it's hard to get out. Since any result we will definitely remain a gamble.
In addition a big winnings will make us curious to continue to try to gamble even though we always get bad results
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

i think we still gamble is because we still have a hope that we can win in the games although we still getting loss. beside that, maybe we are an addicting person in gambling so we still come back on the gambling places. the other reason is we are attracted with the prizes that gambling sites offering for their members. but for me, i think i still playing gambling is because in gambling games, i can enjoy the games no matter my conditions, win or loss, i only want to enjoy playing games.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

I think it is because we still think that gambling is our ticket of getting rich. We still risk our money thinking someday we will win and won't not work anymore. Although we just lose more we don't think about it because our only goal is to win in gambling.
Addiction is different for me. It is like you just gamble even if it is not already good for you and you already hurt the people around you. Your only objective in your life is do gambl8ng.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

Speaking on this situations theres only two things comes through my mind regarding why people still comeback on playing gambling even they are losing already too much money. 1. Gambling addiction- doesnt matter if they lose money as long they want to play to satisfy their cravings. 2. Hoping and Chasing Losses- this thing usually happen on most gamblers.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:38:43 PM

These are
Win or lose
You always lose
Apologoze if my topic have already exist it just about my interesting about your opinion about my experiences
- It proves that you are addicted to gambling, you know you'll lose, but you will not stop because you believe you can be lucky again
- You will play until you lose everything. You will feel very uncomfortable if you do not gamble, but you will be satisfied and comfortable if you gamble. That's why we are gambling while we always lose, more precisely it is our addiction

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rindo (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

which is why unless you hit rock bottom, and lose all your money you wouldn't be quitting gambling.

p.s. by "you" i mean someone who can not give it up and continues betting despite alway losing money.
I do believe about what you mean it same like the player whose never wake up from their dream until they realize that when they wake up they already lose all they have! Aren't i?!!!

Its the human nature , greed. I don't want to get involved into gambling for this exact reason because once you start and you get excited you will sooner or later finish by losing everything because of the greed. Often , when people lose , they want to take another shoot until they get addicted but the thing is that even If they win , they won't stop but they rather continue until they are finished.
That is what exactly what i mean!
Did someone has their limit in gambling? Will you say yes? Because even you've already win a large of bet but you'll still stay on the place that you believe bring your lucky charm Smiley

Because of the eagerness to win that big amount. Who else doesn't like to win big? That kind of people are still doing gambling even they already know that chances of losing is more than chances of winning.

And there are people who already win big but still continue to do their gambling activity because they want to feel again the essence of winning big and hoping it will repeat.
Hahaha i love it ! How do you call them? Ambitious ?
Then according to your idea even i including of these player ? So what you guys think that i have to do?
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

These are
Win or lose
You always lose
It is called an addicted. Gambling is have the same thing like drugs. It is an addiction for those who play with it.
Every gambler know this is not good, but the one that makes each gambler to others is control. How you can control your addiction, how you can manage your lose, how is your responsibility of it.

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

Not all of us is addicted in gambling,sometimes it is a pastime for the other,why? Because you just amuse yourself according to your satisfaction.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

I think it is part of human behavior that will to recover from losses. This is not a problem when there is a good chance that recovery can happen, but in gambling the chances of losing are greater, so if the user does not have a good view regarding risk management, gambling is not something done for that user.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

These are
Win or lose
You always lose
from some of the articles I read why most people still gamble though always lose because when someone gamble their bodies will produce endorphins. endorphins are the body's natural opiate, serves to relieve stress and increase feelings of pleasure. this is why the effects of addiction on gambling although it always lose

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:04:26 PM

It is because we all believe we can still win even if the chances of winning is really slim. It's human nature to try his own luck and see if he would profit. We don't just see this in gambling. We also see this in other aspects of life like going into business or trading or investing. We know that there is a chance of failure but we still try to do it.
rindo (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

These are
Win or lose
You always lose
It is called an addicted. Gambling is have the same thing like drugs. It is an addiction for those who play with it.
Every gambler know this is not good, but the one that makes each gambler to others is control. How you can control your addiction, how you can manage your lose, how is your responsibility of it.
Why do have to say that gambling is same like drug? And also i believe that every gambler when we play we have no idea about manage, plane, what our purpose in gamble if we play we just looking for win or take back the bit lose until reach the drawing result or win even a little till we are really tired in play
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

You're just starting to falling on gambling addiction. You will not notice that untill you got nothing to gamble. Some people find it entertaining. Gambling gives them excitement and enjoyment. This is hard to control when you taste winning streaks. They dont care about losing because they love the feeling when they play gambling.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:21:28 PM

You're just starting to falling on gambling addiction. You will not notice that untill you got nothing to gamble. Some people find it entertaining. Gambling gives them excitement and enjoyment. This is hard to control when you taste winning streaks. They dont care about losing because they love the feeling when they play gambling.

True, but we got to believe in ourselves that we won't get addicted. Gamblers must know when to stop, that what separate a smart gambler to an addicted one. We must exercise complete self-control when gambling to not fall into a deep spiral into an addiction. Gamblers always lose, but playing again makes it fun. Just don't be addicted.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:22:03 PM

These are
Win or lose
You always lose

Some people are addicted to gambling and it is already out of their control. Some people just like to past time and have money to spare, so they gamble. Some people just love it when they win over a very difficult odds. I do not gamble now but back then I gamble just because I want to beat the odds. There is some kind of satisfaction when you win over a large odds.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Gambling is about the thrill of winning money. Sure you will lose more often than you win but the thrill of winning will urge you to gamble. This is the reason why people are addicted to gambling although they keep losing money at it. It applies to all gambling games even in lottery where you can buy a " hope " to win big money with extremely low chance of winning.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: