Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete please  (Read 23533 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:48:07 AM

we are still gambling is because we still have passion in gambling and we still want to get the money and for the other people, they are having fun in gambling games no matter if they are loss. this is happen to me too and i think playing gambling is an interesting activity that i can get in my spare time.

As long as one spend only small amounts for these habits, then it is good and also shouldn't gamble every day because once start gambling everyday then slowly can addict to these games and can go out of control and may lose a lot of money in gambling. These games are very addictive so one should be very careful and try not to gamble very regularly.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

we are still gambling is because we still have passion in gambling and we still want to get the money and for the other people, they are having fun in gambling games no matter if they are loss. this is happen to me too and i think playing gambling is an interesting activity that i can get in my spare time.

There is a kind of adrenaline challenge for any human mind, if it's divided will be seen two different impulses: addiction and expertise, especially if you have fund that is not binding on the primary needs. Defeat was the beginning of expertise, the real experts also initially lost a lot of time, capital, and many defeats. Which isn't strong would choose to give up, who survive will become an expert.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:20:12 AM

Gambling is very enticing, and tempting.  Thinking of gambling will automaticfally reach out for our greed.  The wants to win money or profit in a little to no effort.  Even if the indicator tells us that we will be more likely to lose than to win, we often ignore it.  So it is the winning and a bonus of entertainment that makes us to play gambling game even if we often lose.

I agree, besides excitement when gambling it can also give us some unexpected amounts which we can't earn in our regular incomes. Even though we just lose more than what we win, we still come back to it hoping that we would be rich in that way. We will just stop when we see serious results of it that it starts to ruin our life.
Actually, we are not still coming back on gambling after a lose just because we are hoping to become rich, it is about the fun and possible profit that we can get if we won. Gambling is just like drug addiction, Even though it can destroy life, We still keep coming back because of satisfaction that we get.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

In gambling we just know about two things
These are
Win or lose
But the question is when you do betting
You always lose
You do realize about it but why we still go through on betting place?!!!
Apologoze if my topic have already exist it just about my interesting about your opinion about my experiences
It is called an addicted. Gambling is have the same thing like drugs. It is an addiction for those who play with it.
Every gambler know this is not good, but the one that makes each gambler to others is control. How you can control your addiction, how you can manage your lose, how is your responsibility of it.
Yeah! your right, it is like a cocaine where you always look for it to fulfill the needs of satisfaction of your body. And I don't if that's normal for the gambler even they know its not going to be a good habit in the long run but still keep going to continue it. maybe because of greediness Wink
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:54:05 AM

Actually, we are not still coming back on gambling after a lose just because we are hoping to become rich, it is about the fun and possible profit that we can get if we won. Gambling is just like drug addiction, Even though it can destroy life, We still keep coming back because of satisfaction that we get.

It is mainly for profit , admit it and stop hiding it. Everyone knows that deep inside, they want to have profit. That is why they are still playing, if it is for fun then ask those person to go for play money instead of gambling with real money. Im sure that they wont do that for various reason such as it is not as intense as playing with real money
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

In gambling we just know about two things
These are
Win or lose
But the question is when you do betting
You always lose
You do realize about it but why we still go through on betting place?!!!
Apologoze if my topic have already exist it just about my interesting about your opinion about my experiences
It is called an addicted. Gambling is have the same thing like drugs. It is an addiction for those who play with it.
Every gambler know this is not good, but the one that makes each gambler to others is control. How you can control your addiction, how you can manage your lose, how is your responsibility of it.
Yeah! your right, it is like a cocaine where you always look for it to fulfill the needs of satisfaction of your body. And I don't if that's normal for the gambler even they know its not going to be a good habit in the long run but still keep going to continue it. maybe because of greediness Wink

Yes, the gamblers already know that gambling was not so good, so it's actually the best thing to do is never to dive into the world of gambling. Because gambling is a game that most players able to create addiction. How strong do you control your emotions, eventually will be addicted gamblers. If you've already gambled, self-control to gradually reduce the dose to play.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

Playing gambling game as a past time is the thing should people do treat this way and not aiming for money on playing it.Most people have different reasons on why they always play gambling some for entertainment and some for making money.For people who do continue on playing even they are losing then they might have gambling addiction.
For sure its a sign of addiction if the person keeps dealing with gambling not just because to spare his time to enjoy but he just intended to win and keeps winning, better to think twice and assess your self if you are already engage with this problem.
For people who gamble for fun they often have some spare money and they start to gamble and they keep in their minds that they will have the chance to lose that money. So no matter how many time they lose they continue their gambling as they are already prepared for that and as they lose a calculated amount so we cannot say it addiction.
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

ive found, simply put, that if you put tiny bits/change in; you'll never win any amount. period.
the gambling sites operate like any high end store, if you don't look like you're going to purchase after some time, you'll be asked to leave.
i don't even bother with it unless i've a minimum of 0.1btc (or alt equiv) to put down.

have had moderate to great success with this methodology.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Even we still lose, we still gamble because we are still hoping to win and get all back the money we lose. Many people who gambles do this every time they always think that they can win in every bet but no, every gambling games there's a time that you will lose and always remember dont be to aggressive in playing gambling learn how to stop.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

Playing gambling game as a past time is the thing should people do treat this way and not aiming for money on playing it.Most people have different reasons on why they always play gambling some for entertainment and some for making money.For people who do continue on playing even they are losing then they might have gambling addiction.
For sure its a sign of addiction if the person keeps dealing with gambling not just because to spare his time to enjoy but he just intended to win and keeps winning, better to think twice and assess your self if you are already engage with this problem.
For people who gamble for fun they often have some spare money and they start to gamble and they keep in their minds that they will have the chance to lose that money. So no matter how many time they lose they continue their gambling as they are already prepared for that and as they lose a calculated amount so we cannot say it addiction.

Well I think that's the way with things that we actually like doing. It doesn't matter what the results or consequences would be as long as we love doing it. Consider the people addicted to smoking cigarettes. Even though they are much aware of what the effects of it would be, they find it very hard to quit. Same thing with gambling, people who are addicted to gambling live by the moment and that makes them happy so the result  really doesn't matter

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

That's the spirit we don't lose hope still we can see that theres an opportunity in gambling even we lose money other people keep playing and loosing money because they said they having fun on it. Playing gambling is good activity when you are about to earn profit there, entertainment and other things it is good don't lose your money for nothing.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Gambling is about the thrill of winning money. Sure you will lose more often than you win but the thrill of winning will urge you to gamble. This is the reason why people are addicted to gambling although they keep losing money at it. It applies to all gambling games even in lottery where you can buy a " hope " to win big money with extremely low chance of winning.

Definitely true. Do you think the people who gamble all the time don't know that they will loose? It's the chance they want to take in order to win n the thrill of winning.
And it's not like you will always lose, it's like 50-50.. we win sometime and if we have control over our emotions, we win again..  Smiley

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

ive found, simply put, that if you put tiny bits/change in; you'll never win any amount. period.
the gambling sites operate like any high end store, if you don't look like you're going to purchase after some time, you'll be asked to leave.
i don't even bother with it unless i've a minimum of 0.1btc (or alt equiv) to put down.

I'm sure this is not true, most sites are provably fair so the size of a bet doesn't matter. You probably just tend to remember big bets better than small ones. Or maybe you go all in with tiny bankroll and quickly bust, while with bigger deposits you play more carefully. Anyway, this is some sort of confirmation bias, it's very unlikely that gambling sites are cheating.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:15:54 PM

I don't know if we should call it "Passion, because it is more looks like a habit. We lose, that is why it became a habit, a habit that we won't stop until we win back all the money that we have lost in gambling, and this is what makes us addicted to gambling. This false hope is the only reason why we are keep on coming back even though we are losing every time we try, it is just hard to accept the fact, the fact that we have lost the money that we can't afford to lose.
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:31:17 PM

I'm sure this is not true, most sites are provably fair so the size of a bet doesn't matter. You probably just tend to remember big bets better than small ones. Or maybe you go all in with tiny bankroll and quickly bust, while with bigger deposits you play more carefully. Anyway, this is some sort of confirmation bias, it's very unlikely that gambling sites are cheating.

cmon man, lets not kid ourselves here; life is not a zero-sum game.
i'd advise you to do some research on provably fair and 'stalling'.

doesn't guarantee the gambling sites every dollar you have, but it tilts it largely in their favour.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:38:32 PM

We are still gambling, because it's a passion for us. True gambler, never stop doing that in a big part in his life. We can't avoid doing that.
For me, I can't stop gambling, because it's a source for fun and pleasure. Really i don't consider gambling like a source of profit. but i can't leave it. Even if i lose or i win, I still gamble, because i need this fun in my life. True gamlber can feel this feeling.

shield132

Activity: 2254
Merit: 870

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:39:37 AM

As long as one spend only small amounts for these habits, then it is good and also shouldn't gamble every day because once start gambling everyday then slowly can addict to these games and can go out of control and may lose a lot of money in gambling. These games are very addictive so one should be very careful and try not to gamble very regularly.
I absolutely agree you but I'll add my opinion. Despite the fact that some people lose while gambling and they still continue is that they believe one day they will win or they want to cover previous loses but in reality result is different, their hopes are only hopes and lose still continues.
Better to play only for fun or when you have huge amount of money and don't know where to spend Cheesy

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

I absolutely agree you but I'll add my opinion. Despite the fact that some people lose while gambling and they still continue is that they believe one day they will win or they want to cover previous loses but in reality result is different, their hopes are only hopes and lose still continues.
Better to play only for fun or when you have huge amount of money and don't know where to spend Cheesy
Playing for fun does not give us a risk because we are sure we are in control of our emotion, that only thing that will make us lose is when in the long
run we will lose control. The more we have money to play the more we are risking it, but with discipline it would not happen.
We gamble when we win an when we lose for the reason that we love the game we are playing, it's not a force action, we simply just want to enjoy.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:49:24 AM

I think that gender plays a large roll when it comes down to gambling. Most of the men who try to gamble also try not to think about losing their money and when their money is lost then the think that it was another persons fault or something was broken. That makes it an excuse for them to gamble again and with higher hopes than before -they usually lose more money than before as well.

I think for women they just like to play because they're bored or something, I have no clue lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

Playing for fun does not give us a risk because we are sure we are in control of our emotion, that only thing that will make us lose is when in the long
run we will lose control. The more we have money to play the more we are risking it, but with discipline it would not happen.
We gamble when we win an when we lose for the reason that we love the game we are playing, it's not a force action, we simply just want to enjoy.

Agree with you, when we gamble just for fun, it means we play while controlling ourselves, then we can still control our emotions. People who himself controlled by gambling means he gambled too seriously. When gambling is too serious, it could harm him, he could prioritize gambling on anything, he could fall too deep.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: