Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:13:16 AM

if u have xxx coins in fund.taas wallet    and xxx coins on livecoin  will i get both dividends or i must put all coins to   taas.fund wallet?

Hi hrbt,

That is correct! You would get the profits sharing in both Ethereum addresses. That being said; the feature isn't available at the moment on exchanges. It is currently a work-in-progress (implementation).
To be noted that even if the feature is added; I wouldn't recommend anyone to store their TAAS on an exchanges for obvious security reasons.

I would advise you to store them on our website (taas.fund) or on MyEtherWallet for a better overall security.

Thank you!

I will download the coins I bought form the exchange livecoin in order to get the dividends. I managed to get a few more but I am still way short of the 500 I had before I got them hacked but still even the few I have is better than nothing I guess. Who knows one day they might even reach 30 bucks a token!
You will get dividends as long as you keep you taas to a wallet that you control of, i don`t know if it is applicable to the token deposited to exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:41:20 AM

if u have xxx coins in fund.taas wallet    and xxx coins on livecoin  will i get both dividends or i must put all coins to   taas.fund wallet?

Hi hrbt,

That is correct! You would get the profits sharing in both Ethereum addresses. That being said; the feature isn't available at the moment on exchanges. It is currently a work-in-progress (implementation).
To be noted that even if the feature is added; I wouldn't recommend anyone to store their TAAS on an exchanges for obvious security reasons.

I would advise you to store them on our website (taas.fund) or on MyEtherWallet for a better overall security.

Thank you!

I will download the coins I bought form the exchange livecoin in order to get the dividends. I managed to get a few more but I am still way short of the 500 I had before I got them hacked but still even the few I have is better than nothing I guess. Who knows one day they might even reach 30 bucks a token!
You will get dividends as long as you keep you taas to a wallet that you control of, i don`t know if it is applicable to the token deposited to exchange.

Yes, we need to wait another 1 and a half month to get dividends from the TaaS company. Right now is everything going perfectly according to the plan and investment they are making.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:42:25 AM

Hi LightSameul,

What would you like to say about the fraud your campaign manager is trying to do.

See this- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1922777.msg19470158#msg19470158
They have found another way to scam users.
They are paying less than required. And saying it to be a totaling mistake.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938.msg19464309#msg19464309

You can also see there are more such mistakes like that in case of 'ether19' . His total comes out to be 132.45+20.71+59+42.01+10 = 264.17
but he is getting only 224.73 Taas according to final sheet

There may be more victims that may not even have noticed how they got scammed.

Archived pages-
Final total- http://archive.is/sARoF

Another thing that caught my sight. In the final bounty spreadsheet, he allotted 400 TaaS to Mr. Lee Trader for counting and calculation. Most probably it would be himself only.
So he is taking around $1200 for counting and calculation. Which aren't correct and have lots of mistakes.

If it's not him. And he has paid someone else for counting and calculation, he is an idiot. I would have done such calculations for $100 only.

No body cares about this bounty stuff. Can't believe how many crying beggars we have here. If you wanted taas, you could invest.
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:38:13 AM

Im allread recive my bounty tokens thaks to jamal

birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

TaaS first profit-sharing is scheduled at the beginning of August. Anybody knows how this will be done?

Hey daniweb,

Well; it is in fact quite simple. TAAS are made with an Ethereum smart contract feature which allows the team to automatically send the calculated and proper amount of profits shares to each and single tokens.

Your TAAS address is in fact an ETH address where the ERC20 token is stored. As long as you are storing your tokens in a wallet that allows such contracts to be ran (example: MyEtherWallet or Mist); you will receive what you are entitled to get at the minute that the code is executed on the blockchain.

Hope I answered your question!

Hello Samuel.

The fund of Taas was make some movement around IOTA ?

Thanks.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
n00b3rt

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Not sure what to think of IOTA, but I hope they make a move for SONM.

birdonthewire

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:06:57 PM

Not sure what to think of IOTA, but I hope they make a move for SONM.

Ix !...i like Sonm too.

But i was talking about the interesting PRESALE of IOTA.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:38:55 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 09:16:08 PM by DomainMagnate

Hi hrbt,

Thank you!

Yes, we need to wait another 1 and a half month to get dividends from the TaaS company. Right now is everything going perfectly according to the plan and investment they are making.
But the question is how would they distribute the dividend when none of their investment will be available to liquidate before August?Will they send some percentage from ico funds?If yes what is the point of investing when I will get my capital back in installment and not profit?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

Where can I find the information for all the places that TAAS has invested in? I am interested in purchasing some TAAS TOKEN as it seems to be a hot project and I like dividend paying projects that can help bring me some passive income for the future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
birdonthewire

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:46:48 PM

Where can I find the information for all the places that TAAS has invested in? I am interested in purchasing some TAAS TOKEN as it seems to be a hot project and I like dividend paying projects that can help bring me some passive income for the future.

This hermetic and diplomatic position of the TAAS,s STAFF around this questions is really negative.

Theres a lot of better ways to face this affaires, i think.  Sad

The ambiance in the cryptos,s market is not the better to leave the holders without info.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:48:07 PM

I wonder is Taas will add at bittrex.com soon, or the Taas team have not interested in bittrex.com at all?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

I wonder is Taas will add at bittrex.com soon, or the Taas team have not interested in bittrex.com at all?

I was going to ask same question about more exchanges when to come. Bittrex is pretty decent exchange right now and TaaS must be there to get more volume and value. We need now to see it there may be team is already in contact with Bittrex in this sense. We need wait to for announcement about listing at more exchanges.
n00b3rt

Activity: 559

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:50:45 PM

I was going to ask same question about more exchanges when to come. Bittrex is pretty decent exchange right now and TaaS must be there to get more volume and value. We need now to see it there may be team is already in contact with Bittrex in this sense. We need wait to for announcement about listing at more exchanges.
Liqui is a decent enough exchange. Why would we need bittrex?

Unlike many tokens that cannot be properly evaluated, TaaS price can be subject to calculation. If it suddenly gets overpriced, people will dump, if it's underpriced - we'll buy like we've done before Smiley

Most coins benefit from bittrex because it results in a sudden price pump. This won't happen with TaaS even if it gets listed.

Besides, the main value of TaaS are the dividends Smiley

LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Hi LightSameul,

What would you like to say about the fraud your campaign manager is trying to do.

See this- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1922777.msg19470158#msg19470158
They have found another way to scam users.
They are paying less than required. And saying it to be a totaling mistake.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792938.msg19464309#msg19464309

You can also see there are more such mistakes like that in case of 'ether19' . His total comes out to be 132.45+20.71+59+42.01+10 = 264.17
but he is getting only 224.73 Taas according to final sheet

There may be more victims that may not even have noticed how they got scammed.

Archived pages-
Final total- http://archive.is/sARoF

Another thing that caught my sight. In the final bounty spreadsheet, he allotted 400 TaaS to Mr. Lee Trader for counting and calculation. Most probably it would be himself only.
So he is taking around $1200 for counting and calculation. Which aren't correct and have lots of mistakes.

If it's not him. And he has paid someone else for counting and calculation, he is an idiot. I would have done such calculations for $100 only.

Hi Scam Exposer;

Thank you for letting us/making us aware of your concerns about this.
The situation will be carefully studied by the executive team.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I want to ask you if it is possible to get the profit-sharing if I keep the tokens in taas.fund website? I understand that I have to move them from liqui.
Otherwise I will move them to myetherwallet.

Hey daniweb,

Yes, of course! Our website is a perfectly fine option for your TAAS storage. MyEtherWallet; is also a good alternative.

Thanks!

Hello Samuel.

The fund of Taas was make some movement around IOTA ?

Thanks.

Hello birdonthewire,

If TaaS decides to invest in something (like the team did for Mysterium, Sphre and Bancor); it will be announced when deemed necessary.
If there is no announcement/statement made by the team; it means that the information might not be ready to be public yet or there simply wasn't any new investment.

You can find all of the news in our Updates and Announcements Telegram channel located here: https://t.me/taasfundnews

Thank you!

This hermetic and diplomatic position of the TAAS,s STAFF around this questions is really negative.

Theres a lot of better ways to face this affaires, i think.  Sad

The ambiance in the cryptos,s market is not the better to leave the holders without info.

Hey qiman and birdonthewire ,

We totally understand your concerns. The thing is that our Cryptographic Audit platform is still in active development.
The team is working hard on providing a truly transparent and functional tool to it's investors. As of right now; all of our portfolios/addresses are listed. You can therefore look at them and see all the transactions that were made/amount of funds.

TAAS is currently building it's Daily Snapshot feature and also it's fully listed transactions history.

On the other  hand; all of our investments are made public as soon as they are completed.

You can find all of the news in our Updates and Announcements Telegram channel located here: https://t.me/taasfundnews

Thanks!

veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:13:50 AM

is it possible to calculate how much dividends will we get?
You can monitor the value of assets of TaaS . And the change in the value in terms of USD is the profit. 50 percent of profit will be distributed as dividends.

huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

You can monitor the value of assets of TaaS . And the change in the value in terms of USD is the profit. 50 percent of profit will be distributed as dividends.

what's the formula for calculation

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

Yes, I think they will divide according to holders of the TaaS. Already they mentioned 50% of the profit will be shared with the TaaS holders and the first TaaS dividends will be held in the month of the August.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:15:13 AM

will there be any more security on taas.fund?  like 2fa or smth? 

we don't want to get hacked...
veeral

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:31:17 AM

For which calculation?
I'll explain.

Go to audit page and find the USD value of all assets.
From this subtract the ICO investments (USD value) = around 8 million
Now divide this by 2.
This is the total value of dividends to be given (estimated, value may change)

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

For which calculation?
I'll explain.

Go to audit page and find the USD value of all assets.
From this subtract the ICO investments (USD value) = around 8 million
Now divide this by 2.
This is the total value of dividends to be given (estimated, value may change)

for 1500 taas coins is calculation what? =)
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: